IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

LOL, Littlebird. I just hate conflict. It stresses me out! :wacko:

YAY!!!! HARVEST!!!!!!!!!! Goooooooooooooood luck!!!

Hi Ladies, great news today, 5 healthy embryos 2 excellent quality, 1 great and 2 good quality :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Transfer is tomorrow morning, I can't wait to be PUPO!!!
Went and bought my pineapple today so I am all ready to go :)

Good luck!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies, great news today, 5 healthy embryos 2 excellent quality, 1 great and 2 good quality :happydance::happydance::happydance:

1oot Woot!! That is awesome! Hoping for your BFP this month:)

Awesome!!! :happydance:

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Has anyone used 100 mg of Clomid? If you have, can you share with me if it help you ovulate sooner? Thank you for the support ladies.

Hey there Happybunny,

I took 100mg my first cycle of IUI... I took it from cycle day 3-7 and ovulated on cycle day 15. If you check my chart out, you might be able to see last months chart.

As for this current cycle, however, I took 100mg cycle days 3-7 with not success, so I was given another 150mg a day from cycle day 12-16 and still nothing. But sometimes that happens.

I hope you ovulate though, and yes Clomid can give some serious breast tenderness :hugs:

So I haven't been on here in two days, too afraid of what I might see :haha: but I'm glad we are all much better and moving on.

PCOS ~ The weather's nice and bright for once this week :coolio: No literally, it's been raining everyday but for once the sun is out and it's warm again :happydance:

Titi ~ how are you coming along in your tww?

Harvest ~ like I said before, awesome news, and I hope your transfer goes perfectly! :hugs:

Maureen ~ Sweetie, no one is upset with you :hugs: How did your IUI go?

Touch ~ I can't wait for you to go to your first ultrasound, I bet you are so excited! :happydance:

If I missed anyone, I'm truly sorry, I've got TTC brain and I can't seem to remember anything else :haha:

As for me ~ no ovulation yet, monitor still reading HIGH and opk this morning was lighter than the one from two days ago. :shrug: oh well... On the bright side, I passed my mid-term exam for my master's class, and yesterday I turned in my first paper (25 pages long :wacko: )

How's everyone today?

VERY excited for you Harvest!!!! Hope the transfer goes smoothly today and eat lots of pineapple cores in the next few days :) Sending you TONS of sticky dust!!! :dust::dust::dust:

LittleBird, that was an awesome post a page or two back.... :thumbup:

I will say I was hesitant to come back in here thinking it was still going to be distressing, but so glad we've moved on! :friends: Infertiles must be the nicest people in the world. Maybe if we started being bitchier...... LMAO!

Puhleeze -- we're so nice in here. I have seen the cattiness of ladies in some other threads and this is tame in comparison. When they come in and lock down the thread, then you know we've gone too far. :haha:

Wow they actually lock down threads?!

So I haven't been on here in two days, too afraid of what I might see :haha: but I'm glad we are all much better and moving on.

PCOS ~ The weather's nice and bright for once this week :coolio: No literally, it's been raining everyday but for once the sun is out and it's warm again :happydance:

Harvest ~ like I said before, awesome news, and I hope your transfer goes perfectly! :hugs:

Touch ~ I can't wait for you to go to your first ultrasound, I bet you are so excited! :happydance:

If I missed anyone, I'm truly sorry, I've got TTC brain and I can't seem to remember anything else :haha:

As for me ~ no ovulation yet, monitor still reading HIGH and opk this morning was lighter than the one from two days ago. :shrug: oh well... On the bright side, I passed my mid-term exam for my master's class, and yesterday I turned in my first paper (25 pages long :wacko: )

How's everyone today?

August I hear you ... it has been miserable and rainy for almost a week straight with cold temperatures! Today it is gorgeous and sunny and back up to almost summer like temperatures :) I'm loving it!!

Congrat's on the midterm and the first paper! I have one due this weekend, only 3 to 5 pages so of course I have procrastinated and not started it yet ;)

Titi, Maureen & Harvest - HOPE your TWWs fly by!!! (and anyone else in the TWW I have missed!!)

PCOS - how is the Lupron going???

SPRINGY ~ Thankx... and believe me... I had all the information but I only just sat down to write the actual paper yesterday, the day it was due! :wacko::haha: I work best under pressure, lol ... and I procrastinate so much that my first app on my Ipad was iprocrastinate! :rofl::rofl:

Good luck on your paper :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Has anyone used 100 mg of Clomid? If you have, can you share with me if it help you ovulate sooner? Thank you for the support ladies.

Hey there Happybunny,

I took 100mg my first cycle of IUI... I took it from cycle day 3-7 and ovulated on cycle day 15. If you check my chart out, you might be able to see last months chart.

As for this current cycle, however, I took 100mg cycle days 3-7 with not success, so I was given another 150mg a day from cycle day 12-16 and still nothing. But sometimes that happens.

I hope you ovulate though, and yes Clomid can give some serious breast tenderness :hugs:

Thanks Augustluvers. I'm just afraid of missing my ovulation, but I guess Dr's know best. In the last clomid cycle I developed an ugly rash on my breast and I can see that it's coming back. :wacko:

How's everyone today?

Well it's raining in California! We had great weather last week and now it's raining and cold :rain:

So what is the next step for you?

I always procrastinate! I work better under pressure....:comp:

LittleBird, that was an awesome post a page or two back.... :thumbup:

I will say I was hesitant to come back in here thinking it was still going to be distressing, but so glad we've moved on! :friends: Infertiles must be the nicest people in the world. Maybe if we started being bitchier...... LMAO!

Puhleeze -- we're so nice in here. I have seen the cattiness of ladies in some other threads and this is tame in comparison. When they come in and lock down the thread, then you know we've gone too far. :haha:

Wow they actually lock down threads?!

Yes! For me, it feels like being sent to the principal's office! I generally try not to cause problems, but if it's a thread I've commented on, I feel embarrassed, like I did something wrong. Hehe. I am not used to getting in trouble.

How's everyone today?

That's too funny, I was commenting to someone else that this was the first day we've had clear skies in weeks. We've really had to play it by ear when it comes to soccer practices and games. Of course, now that it's sunny, DS1 has a cold so he may skip today's practice. :(

I'm going on the second day of a bad migraine, and I blame the Prometrium! Ugh. Hormones!

Hello Ladies,

Hey there Happybunny,

Thanks Augustluvers. I'm just afraid of missing my ovulation, but I guess Dr's know best. In the last clomid cycle I developed an ugly rash on my breast and I can see that it's coming back. :wacko:

OMG... I got the most worst and ugliest rash on my chest with 100mg last cycle. it looked like I had broken out or something.

How's everyone today?

That's too funny, I was commenting to someone else that this was the first day we've had clear skies in weeks. We've really had to play it by ear when it comes to soccer practices and games. Of course, now that it's sunny, DS1 has a cold so he may skip today's practice. :(

I'm going on the second day of a bad migraine, and I blame the Prometrium! Ugh. Hormones!

I get horrible mirgraines on Prometrium too... they suck! I hope you start feeling better, as well as your son. Sucks he has to miss practice. Here's its been so wet that most practices were also cancelled, but today my co-worker's girls are playing :happydance:

How's everyone today?

Well it's raining in California! We had great weather last week and now it's raining and cold :rain:

So what is the next step for you?

I always procrastinate! I work better under pressure....:comp:

I'm supposed to go into the fertility center on october 17th, if the :witch: hasn't shown. They will go blood work (pregnancy and progesterone check) and if I haven't ovulated, or pregnant, then they'll give me Provera to bring on a period and start my next cycle, BUT...

It will be my 3rd attempt at IUI, and I'm not sure if they will call it attempt 2 or 3 because this second IUI cycle was not a success and no actual IUI was done. :shrug:

Have you ladies taken progesterone between ovulation and big red? We are trying it this month but I don't know what to expect.

Have you ladies taken progesterone between ovulation and big red? We are trying it this month but I don't know what to expect.

Yes, I have used it vaginally and orally ... 1 day after IUI all the way through 14DPIUI.

I was tired, crampy and my boobs ached! Fun times, right?! lol

Maybe I shouldn't have asked :) That and work-travel aren't going to mix well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->