IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

well said littlebird, all we can do is support each other and be nice to one another :)
I hope that you can find some balance and feel like yourself again, it is not easy with all this crazy TTC stuff but hang in there!

Well I had my dr apt and we are a GO for Iui this month on the 18th :) like the new dr too- very good day for sure!

Congrats! It's always nice to have a dr that makes us confident.. Best of luck to yoU!

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Has anyone used 100 mg of Clomid? If you have, can you share with me if it help you ovulate sooner? Thank you for the support ladies.

Hi Happy Bunny, I was on 100mg of clomid for 4 months. I always ovulated on CD14. Before that I usually ovulated C12-CD16. My LP was much longer too, went from 11 days to 16. Hope that helps!

Hi Happy Bunny, I was on 100mg of clomid for 4 months. I always ovulated on CD14. Before that I usually ovulated C12-CD16. My LP was much longer too, went from 11 days to 16. Hope that helps!

Thank you Round 2. The last time I only got 50 mg and for some reason the Dr increased it. With 50 mg I ovulate on CD21 and I was just concern on missing ovulation. I have my second scan on Friday. FX's we have some good size follies!

Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Has anyone used 100 mg of Clomid? If you have, can you share with me if it help you ovulate sooner? Thank you for the support ladies.

When I took 50mg, it actually made me ovulate a day late. When I took 100mg, I ended up doing an IUI so the trigger caused ovulation, but it was the latest IUI I have had so far, so I would bet that without the trigger it would have been late like the previous cycle. My FS seemed to think that the late ovulation was a sign that it wasn't working as she'd hoped.

Hello Ladies,

I did 2 months at 100 mg and 1 month at 150 mg and all of my clomid months have caused me to ovulate earlier, however, it was triggered ovulation so maybe it would have been later if they had let me go on my own. It didn't affect my luteal phase at all - my overall cycle was shorter because of the ovulation that occurred sooner!

Hello Ladies,

I did 2 months at 100 mg and 1 month at 150 mg and all of my clomid months have caused me to ovulate earlier, however, it was triggered ovulation so maybe it would have been later if they had let me go on my own. It didn't affect my luteal phase at all - my overall cycle was shorter because of the ovulation that occurred sooner!

My experience was the same as Springy's... I ovulated earlier with a trigger (based on my follicle size)- with a luteal phase that was exactly the same.... My RE increased my clomid dosage when I didn't have a good number of follicles with the lower dose. She thought that increasing it would give me some "additional" mature follicles.

Hello Ladies,

When I took 50mg, it actually made me ovulate a day late. When I took 100mg, I ended up doing an IUI so the trigger caused ovulation, but it was the latest IUI I have had so far, so I would bet that without the trigger it would have been late like the previous cycle. My FS seemed to think that the late ovulation was a sign that it wasn't working as she'd hoped.

Thank you LittleBird, my breast are tender and I'm worry that I'll ovulate before my appointment. I do have a trigger shot and since I seem to ovulate on CD21 the Dr made my appointment on CD15. I have DH on overtime mode just in case. Thank you again.

Hello Ladies,

Thank you Springy. I've never been really good about OPK's but I'm thinking about giving them a try just in case.

Hello Ladies,

My experience was the same as Springy's... I ovulated earlier with a trigger (based on my follicle size)- with a luteal phase that was exactly the same.... My RE increased my clomid dosage when I didn't have a good number of follicles with the lower dose. She thought that increasing it would give me some "additional" mature follicles.

Thank you usamom. Congratulations!

LittleBird, that was an awesome post a page or two back.... :thumbup:

I will say I was hesitant to come back in here thinking it was still going to be distressing, but so glad we've moved on! :friends: Infertiles must be the nicest people in the world. Maybe if we started being bitchier...... LMAO!

LittleBird, that was an awesome post a page or two back.... :thumbup:

I will say I was hesitant to come back in here thinking it was still going to be distressing, but so glad we've moved on! :friends: Infertiles must be the nicest people in the world. Maybe if we started being bitchier...... LMAO!

Puhleeze -- we're so nice in here. I have seen the cattiness of ladies in some other threads and this is tame in comparison. When they come in and lock down the thread, then you know we've gone too far. :haha:

Hi Ladies, great news today, 5 healthy embryos 2 excellent quality, 1 great and 2 good quality :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Transfer is tomorrow morning, I can't wait to be PUPO!!!
Went and bought my pineapple today so I am all ready to go :)

Hi Ladies, great news today, 5 healthy embryos 2 excellent quality, 1 great and 2 good quality :happydance::happydance::happydance:

woooohoooooo!!!! best of luck tomorrow! xxxxxxxxx for you! :hugs:

OMG, fingers crossed for you!

How exciting! Good Luck Harvest!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->