IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hey Springy - happy to hear you're still out there :)

Janet/Maureen - sorry if I've made either of you feel that way. I get very preoccupied with my cycle (sometimes a little crazy obsessed). I do wish all of us a BFP!

Pcos yay!!!:happydance: great that progress is being made

Titi, no I'm not going to test because it makes me too neurotic, although your view on it is brilliant! I'm just going to keep busy and avoid the pharmacy - well try to...... I expect I will give in and test in my second week as I drive myself crazy with symptom spotting :wacko:

I agree, it's totally different with each person-and sometimes each cycle. There are cycles when I couldn't bear to test........and cycles like this one where I think I'll feel best testing...of course-we'll see how I truly feel when they turn out to be bfns.....huh. ? I'm driving myself more neurotic temping. In fact the last two nights I keep waking up every hour (NOT good for temping) hoping it's time to see what the next temp will be :nope:

So much for supportive! Sorry you feel this way Janet, but I have to disagree. I have always answered your posts when I have seen them. Now more than ever we need positivity ladies, none of this silly cattyness!

I agree with this 100%.....hopefully I can offer support to anyone who needs it.

uh. ... yeah.... so. uh. Hi everyone. :wave:

Well. I guess for those that don't feel it's a welcoming kind of thread, there are plenty out there that you might like better. It's a big site. Plenty of choices. Lots of wonderful ladies everywhere. :shrug:

I think we've all explained why we can't respond to every single post.

And now, as I tend to do, I've completely forgotten everything else I was going to respond to. Too scatterbrained for my own good these days. Looking forward to a break from the hormones! :wacko:

So, have a wonderful night ladies. Hope you're all doing well.

everytime I post here nobody ever replys to ne and I've been posing here since the beginning of this thread, please please add me to you list

Maureen, don't feel bad. This thread is pretty unwelcoming and a bit snotty for some reason, it's not you. Yeah, I said it.

Best of luck with your IUI!

excuse me???? who do you think you are? we are here to support each other and get each other through the ups and downs of TTC.

I read every post everyday of this thread and have never seen such a group of friendly and supportive ladies...I may not respond to all the posts but I wish everyone well and am not judgmental of any one not posting or responding!

you have no right to come on here and post such negativity and be so not understanding and unsupportive! the world does not revolve around one of us only...it revolves around all of us as a united group of ladies who just want to get pregnant and understand each other's challenges! to be honest I think you owe all of us an apology! TTC is hard enough without having to read such rubbish!

I am soooo sorry if I started something by saying that I don't get many responses, I really didn't mean to get things stirred up, I'm not a mean person and I apologize if offended anyone on this thread, it was so not my intension , again I'm sorry if I upset anyone,

At the risk of being bitchy and pointing fingers in one direction, I don't think people are upset with you Maureen... It was one response to your response that got people riled up. :hugs:

We're all probably a bit touchy from the hormones. At least that's what I use as a scapegoat for just about anything nowadays. Don't feel like cleaning. It's the hormones! Don't feel like talking to my hubby. It's the hormones! Really don't feel like going to work.... well, that's just how I feel all the time! :haha:

At the risk of being bitchy and pointing fingers in one direction, I don't think people are upset with you Maureen... It was one response to your response that got people riled up. :hugs:

We're all probably a bit touchy from the hormones. At least that's what I use as a scapegoat for just about anything nowadays. Don't feel like cleaning. It's the hormones! Don't feel like talking to my hubby. It's the hormones! Really don't feel like going to work.... well, that's just how I feel all the time! :haha:

Agree with you SquirrelGril on all facets of this post :)

Dam hormones!

Good evening, ladies!! Looks like we've had a little excitement going on lately :)

August, congrats on getting 5 eggs fertilized! I'll be kmfx'd for your ET later this week.

Maureen, as some of the ladies have said before, sometimes we have to just put our faith in our RE and trust that he/she knows what they're doing and wouldn't lead us astray. In some ways, I think having sooo much information available 24/7 makes us stress out more than we really have to.

AFM, I'm starting 100mg of Clomid tonight - I'm on cd3. I've got an appt for cd12 next Wednesday so we'll see what's going on then.

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww - lots of :dust: :dust: for everyone!

Well I had my dr apt and we are a GO for Iui this month on the 18th :) like the new dr too- very good day for sure!

Ok Ladies here are my OPK"S, I'm worried that my iui yesterday might have been pointless, In The first photo the top 2 tests we day before IUI ( 2 days ago Sunday ) The bottom 2 are from day of iui ( Yesyerday ) and the next photo is what I took today ( Day after IUI ), I have no idea when i'm gonna ovluate, 3 Days of Positives have me worried, Is This normal??? Do I count my 24-36 Hours from the first positive or todays positive?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/test2.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/test1-2.jpg

Hmmm they all look so positive to me. I'm really not sure.

Having a trigger shot takes the guess work out of the ovulation time. Does your doctor do trigger shots??

Hi hun-I wouldn't say those are three days of positives-opks are diff. then hpts and to be a positive for lh surge the second line has to be AS dark or darker than the control. The two bottom ones don't look positive at all to me. From what I can see it looks like you got your surge the day before IUI. Anyhow-the rule is as soon as you see the true positive you will generally ov 12-36 hours after the FIRST. It's possible the surge wasn't until IUI morning-that one does look darkest in the pics-but if that is the case you could still have ov'd that day and you could have ov'd all day long (if you had multiple follies to rupture) and the egg is still safe for 12+ hours after that.

Hope this helps-maybe some others will chip in on what they think.

OH yes, I totally forgot ... Titi reminded me .... if you have multiple follicles they can release at different times hence giving you more than one surge!! GOOD catch Titi!!

Man, I don't check in for a day and I come back to 5 pages! :haha:

August, sorry the IUI was cancelled. I think taking two large rounds of Clomid in one cycle might have something to do with the lining. I had a couple of Clomid cycles, but then switched to Femara more recently and it doesn't have the same issues with lining that Clomid has. But my FS said she might want me to go back to Clomid because she's not seeing the response she wants from Femara... so I don't know. In past cycles, I took baby aspirin and also Super B-Complex to help with the lining, but I was so disappointed from the past three cycles that I decided to be a brat and just take Flintstones Sour Gummies. Hey, I'm doing the best I can! :)

With regard to all the ruckus about responsiveness and support on this thread, I wonder if it has something to do with the hormones. In general, I used to post a lot more on BnB when I was TTC the natural way. The past few cycles of meds and injections and IUIs have really taken a toll and I have had to step back from BnB a little because I just get so worked up every cycle. I took about three weeks off last cycle because we were NTNP and I felt like I had to get my life back. We have to be kind to one another. This is craziness that we're putting our bodies through, whether we're doing IUI or IVF!

Actually, I was just chatting with my pastor and explaining to him that I feel completely lost. I haven't been to church in months, I feel like my life is on hold while TTC and on top of that, the school year and new routines have begun and we're building a house. I read about all of you and I worry that I'm the only one who can't get my act together. I feel like my life is spinning out of control. He seemed concerned and offered to have lunch with me next week. :)

You all seem to be so balanced and relaxed about IUIs and IVFs, but even if you're 1/10th as crazy as me right now, I can understand not remembering to post or even if you post, forgetting who all you wanted to respond to. So, I hope everyone here makes great progress in their TTC journeys and I will be excited to celebrate the next round of BFPs with the lucky ones, and give virtual hugs to the ones who go on to a new cycle. I guess when it comes to those of us on this thread, we're in it for the long haul. We have to be as positive as we can for one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->