IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

myturn - sorry the cycle didnt work out for you, hope you have more luck next time!

wendy - good luck with the testing, really hope those lines come back!

megg - you did have a lot of follies, maybe if more than one released you would have had enough corpus luteums to keep your progesterone going a bit longer?

afm - spotting turned into gross clumps of tissue last night but now seems to have finally stopped. Not feeling too hopeful but we'll see what the scan shows on Monday!

Hugs all round!

myturn - sorry the cycle didnt work out for you, hope you have more luck next time!

wendy - good luck with the testing, really hope those lines come back!

megg - you did have a lot of follies, maybe if more than one released you would have had enough corpus luteums to keep your progesterone going a bit longer?

afm - spotting turned into gross clumps of tissue last night but now seems to have finally stopped. Not feeling too hopeful but we'll see what the scan shows on Monday!

Hugs all round!

I had 6! But, I'm going on my 4th day late with symptoms of still high progesterone. I mean, 17dpo? How long can it go? I'd really like my cycle to come naturally... I hate to force it!

Hey Flake-y....I tested today and it appears trigger is finally out of my system. Unfortunately I have to have a BETA done next Tuesday at RE's regardless of what I get on tests because I am on Progesterone which, pregnant or not, will prevent AF from coming!!! Ugh!!! it also has given me sore boobs, cramps, backache, etc.....it's just the worst hormone ever!!! you're always thinking "Is it pregnancy???....or is it just the Progesteron???"..

I'll probably test each day from here on out....just because I love to drive myself nuts!!! :wacko:

Are you going to be testing? do you have to go in for a Beta?

Keep me posted! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Wendy

I'm going in tomorrow morning for blood test-I'm so nervous! Am absolutely positive it'll be negative though, feeling like af will arrive any minute!

Good luck for testing, hope that line comes back!

has any1 had iui with pcos,, there is nothing rong with hubbys sperm so just wodering xx

has any1 had iui with pcos,, there is nothing rong with hubbys sperm so just wodering xx
I'm thinking of doing IUI, well the doctor suggested it in Aug (hope he has not forgotten):flower:
There is something wrong with my DH's sperm though.

0hhh rite,, i am goin on clomid next week for 3 cycles n if tht didnt work i was goin 2ask for iui with clomid, not sure if my fs wil go for it or not, as im only 21 x

Keepsmiling - I don't have PCOS so I can't help you there! But good luck with whatever route you choose!!

FLAKEY-Y - Good Luck tomorrow!!!! Let us know how it works out!!

AFM - Cramps have been gone for a few days now, just tender/sore BB's and cranky. BETA is scheduled for next Tuesday which will be 16dpIUI - but not holding out much hope :-(

:dust: to everyone!

Wendy

Good luck, Wendy! :hugs:

I'm still waiting for AF. Did anyone else have a really long LP on a failed IUI cycle?

no luck here. bloods were negative today. Even though this is what I expected, I am surprised at how hard the news hit me. :cry:
absolutely no PMA right now.
All I can hope for is the AF shows up soon. who knows.
Megg- I hope she shows up soon.
Flakey- good luck!!!!

I understand, blondemop! :hugs: I'm around if you need to talk... I had a similar reaction to the neg bloods! :(

blondiemop - sorry for the negative hon, hope you start to feel more positive again soon.

megg - other than a REALLY strong ovualtion, I have no clue why the with isnt banging on your door yet! Hope she shows up sooooooon! Fantastic news about your IVF cycle!

Flake-y - good luck for testing today, fingers crossed for some good news!

AFM - starting to feel a bit full in the belly but after last time where I had a belly full of tiny follies, I'm not sure whether to take this as a good sign or a bad one! So I am choosing to ignore it and just carry on! Having a girly night watching cheesy dvd's at a friend's tonight - roll on the weekend!

Hugs everyone!

Wendy - keeping fingers crossed for you too! Have you done any more hpts?

Thanks Mars! I've seen pinkish CM twice now... but almost 2 days apart and nothing in between, also nothing since. I can't possibly have much longer than a 17 day LP! I'm just wanting her to show naturally... I hate the thought of having to force the cycle after I responded so well. But, if I don't, I might miss my shot at the Nov 1 cycle. So, I guess I'll have no choice after Monday!

Blondemop:hugs: Will you be doing another IUI?

Megg, hope your bean is still hanging in there, have you tested again?

There is no bean, Quaver... I'm not pregnant... I never was. Just a simple, heartbreaking error with tests that weren't entirely clear. But it seems to be a trend right now with FRER. So, I'm nothing more than another victim. I'm just waiting on AF. I'll test again on Monday if no bleed yet, but then I'll be starting pills to bring the bleed.

blondiemop - sorry you're test was -ve - big hugs

megg - I didnt get AF unit 17DPIUI with last failed IUI - but for me it was progestorone i think

Flake-y - good luck !!!!!! really hope its the news you want
xxxxxxx

So, you were on progesterone supplements, scomar? I'd understand if I was... but I'm not! :dohh:

So, you were on progesterone supplements, scomar? I'd understand if I was... but I'm not! :dohh:

ahhh, in that case where the heck is AF ?!?!?
i tell you - the female body will always be a mystery to me !! ... and DH HAHA LOL
x

ahhh, in that case where the heck is AF ?!?!?
i tell you - the female body will always be a mystery to me !! ... and DH HAHA LOL
x

I know! Its so frustrating! And, I seriously just want to come on by myself... I don't want to force it... but I do need to if she hasn't shown by Monday! Bloody annoying, I say! Definitely a mystery!

Megg, my cycle 5 months ago was 49 days so I can understand. I had the positive tests and all. I didn't take the pills to bring AF around, but I can understand how frustrating it is. I'm so sorry you are having to go through all that. I've given up for the mean time. I think husband and I will try naturally this month, I can't deal with so much frustration while trying to figure out work. So I'm going back to naturally trying for a few months, then we'll figure things out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->