IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

That sucks, bumpage! It shouldn't be so hard! :hugs: But, I wish you all the best on your natural cycles! :dust:

Well, negative bloods for me today, so it looks like it's on to IUI#2 as soon as af turns up.

Blondemop I totally sympathise; although I thought our cycle would be negative too, it's hit my quite hard as well. Hope you're doing ok though.

It's shit, but at least once af arrives I'll have a new cycle to concentrate on. Still sucks though, and my af still hasn't arrived either!

Really sorry to hear that Flakey hon - you really deserve this as always so positive ! At least you got your bloods on a fri afternoon and not a monday morning - small concellation i know, but Monday are depressing enough without bad news to deal with.
You'll get your BFP soon, relax this weekend, big hugs xxxxxx

BLONDEMOP and FLAKE-Y - Sorry for the negative bloods :hugs: On to next month!!! Was this the first IUI for both of you??

:hug: to everyone else out there!!!!

AFM - Am I the only one left that hasn't had a beta yet? Well....not holding out much hope. I am 12dp IUI today and negative HPT. My RE won't schedule a beta until 16 dp IUI which is next Tuesday and being as testing-crazy as I am, I will test every day up until then. Unfortunately witch just can't arrive in the meantime to let me off the hook as I am on Progesterone suppositories 3x a day (can't wait to be done with these dreaded things - disgusting!!!).

Anyway....sending you all soooooooooooooo much :dust: for future cycles!!

Wendy

ANY ADVICE LADIES????

Since testing BFN this morning (12dpIUI) - I could really, really use a glass of wine!!!

My DH is telling me that he will be extremely upset if I do prior to beta, which isn't until next Tuesday. I've tried to tell him that I "just don't feel preggo" and that I know my own body, but he refused to believe it!

I would also love to stop the Progesterone suppositories at this point so AF will arrive.

Can I ask what you all would do? I should see a BFP at this point if it was there, correct?

HELP!

Can't help I'm afraid, I've heard of people who have got bfps that early, but then again, lots of people don't till 14dpo!!!

A small glass of wone wouldn't hurt I guess though!!!!

Why do DH's not believe us when we say we know our bodies! I was soooooo sure ours was negative but he thought it'd be positive! Silly men!!!!

Oh, and yes, it was my first IUI, so I'm still disappointed it's a negative, but knew there wasn't much of a chance anyway. It's no better odds than a getting pg from :sex: one time at your fertile time, which is about 20%!!!

Roll on next month & good luck for your poas tomorrow; you never know!!!

hi all...i m new here,,,this is my first cycle of iui with injectibles....today is cd11...so i m happy to see somewhen on the same boat...baby dust to all...

Welcome January81 !

Blondemop and Flake-y - sorry about the negatives - fingers crossed for next time

I'm also out this month. Went for my scan yesterday which was day 9 of my cycle and day 7 of stimulation and was told that my treatment would be cancelled this cycle due to over stimulation. I have 7 follicles all which were a decent size but the rule in the Uk for IUI is no more than 3 follicles.

I was really gutted - even though they told me that this might happen whilst they worked out what was best for me, I suppose (stupidly) you always have that thought in the back of your mind that it might have worked the first time.

I'm just gutted that we didn't even managed to get past the first set of injectables.

I'm now taking suprecur to bring on a bleed ? - other forums seem to call this down regging ? - which they've said will take about 7 days.

We can't start again until I have a normal AF which I'm thinking could be about another 5 weeks so we're looking at November....hoe frustrating ! Next time I think they're going to just let my body do what it needs to naturally to produce and grow the follies but then stimulate ovulation and then give me hormone support during the 2WW.

I've never really let all this get me down but have felt like shit the last couple of days. I've also read that this down regging has a few side effects - great !

Sorry for the ranting - I just really thought we wouldn't be too far off that BFP.

Let's hope October works out for us all

xx

Welcome January81!!!

Aww, that's rubbish news bluebeech, would they not convert the cycle to ivf since you had so many follies? Hope you have more luck next time.

I did it with 6 follies and still failed. Seems a bit rash to make you cancel it.

About the wine... Nothing crosses the placenta until ~6 weeks. Go for it.

I'm so sorry Bluebeech:hugs:
My last cycle was cancelled because of no follies:haha:
Hope the next one is it for us both:thumbup:

Welcome January81:hi:
Good luck with the injections - which days are you taking them, and is it Gonal?

:hugs: Flake-y. It really is shit. Even though you "know" you are not pregnant, there is always still that little part that holds on to the hope until the BFN. and that hurts.
I will be moving on to IUI #2. Right now we are trying to decide if I should go on clomid this cycle or not. With the herbs and acupuncture, I had 9 follies early on, but my RE didn't check right before the IUI to see how many fully matured. So I'm not really sure what the best thing for me is here. Suggestions?
Also, My RE said I should be getting AF "pretty quickly" after stopping the progesterone vag cream. I am 13dpiui without any sign. I usually have very regular 27 day cycles. I am hoping that it continues but no sign of AF at all.

And I would go with the wine. :wine: I confess I had a glass (or two) last night. and maybe one more tonight :blush: Don't tell the RE though, she would NOT be happy.

I wish I had progesterone cream to stop using... The wait is STILL killing me! No sign today, and feeling like she's coming has completely gone too. :(

Bluebeech - I agree with Flake-y - why wouldn't they convert you to an IVF cycle, did they even give you that option?

January81 - WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!

MEGG - You must feel like you're going crazy!!! I think I'd be knocking down the door to my RE's office at this point demanding answers!

AFM - BFN this morning again! 13dpIUI - So I too will be moving on to another month. I feel like I need a break for a month first. Trying to convince Hubby to take a 'sunny' break away in a few weeks to "de-stress". I want so badly to move on to an IVF cycle, but my hubby is being "stingy" and stating it costs too much! WHAT???? Geesh....all of my meds are covered by my private insurance, so would just be the procedure we would have to pay for! I mean, we can afford it. We live in a beautiful new house that is completely paid for and he won't fork out a few grand for a baby!!!! (or at least a better chance of getting one) I think I might just kill him! LOL....so frustrating!!!!

:hug: to all of you!

Wendy

It is frustrating, Wendy! 19dpiui today, and still nothing! :(

Oh, that sucks that he doesn't want to move on! I was so scared that my OH would resist moving on to IVF... But he was lovely about it! I hope yours changes his mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->