IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

I hope so, Jo! FX'd for your 2nd IUI! :hugs:

Thank you Megg!!! We must be positive, some people just unzip a guy's trousers & they're preggers; why shouldn't that be us? WHY!!!!!:growlmad:

I like the idea of a bfp for the new year, start 2011 off with some good news!!!

Thank you Megg!!! We must be positive, some people just unzip a guy's trousers & they're preggers; why shouldn't that be us? WHY!!!!!:growlmad:

I like the idea of a bfp for the new year, start 2011 off with some good news!!!

We should both have seen a strong heartbeat by Jan 1! :)

Well hello ladies!!!

So, yes, it's official! I am "officially" losing my mind! LOL...FRER this morning was BFN! It's amazing what we think we see on those dang little tests isn't it!

Good Luck to all of you on your next IUI's / IVF's!

I am going to take a break for a month....hubby and I have decided to go away and "de-stress" for a month before trying one more IUI! We are heading to Cuba October 16th and talk about IUI/IVF and where to head next!!!!

But I'll be here checking in and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you! Can't tell you how great it is to be able to check in here for support from all of you!

:hug: to all of my B&B sistas!

Wendy

Oh no Wendy, sorry to hear about the bfn, hope you have a great holiday anyway, & come back all de-stressed & ready for another go!!!

Megg - so sorry you had to see another BFN, really hope the prometrium kicks off AF for you soon and that you can get underway with your IVF cycle. Keep looking forward - eyes on the prize!

January - are you on a fully medicated cycle? On my first I had very little follie growth and the cycle was abandoned so that I could try again with a higher dose. It's good that they are giving you a bit of time to catch up and tweak the doses, it's really hard to try and guage what each person needs so there is always a bit of trial and error. It probably has more to do with the meds dosage than what happens in your natural cycles though so I wouldn't worry too much at this stage. Good luck for some more growing!

Flake-y - good luck for cycle no.2, hope it's the lucky one!

Wendy - sorry about the BFN hon, those darn hpt's are pesky things! A holiday sounds like a fab idea though - any room in your suitcase by any chance? :p

AFM - have just got back from my IUI, DHs sperm was 32 million and 95% motility so feeling OK with that. No ewcm and no ov twinges for me at all so far though so whether I'm not quite ready to pop yet or what I don't know? Hope that doesn't mean that those poor spermies are getting a bashing by my cervix! haha! Will do some bd'ing anyway just in case I ov a bit later. TWW, here I come!

Mars maiden ur husband's morphology was too good :happydance:
i hope this is ur month for BFP!:hugs:

Yes i m using fostimon this cycle on cd4,5,6,7,9,11,13,14 and 15....i was surprised to see a single small follie (8mm) on cd14 :cry:

i hope it grows well till my next scan on cd17...grow follie grow!

FX'd for you, Mars! :hugs:

So, my doctor said I had to have ovulated. But, my temp didn't spike until yesterday. I'm SO confused. What if I really didn't ovulate until 2 days ago?

FX'd for you, Mars! :hugs:

So, my doctor said I had to have ovulated. But, my temp didn't spike until yesterday. I'm SO confused. What if I really didn't ovulate until 2 days ago?
Did you :sex:?

Taking provera will give you high temps. Did the high temp coincide with provera?

Once.... but they were old :spermy:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Megg33k

By 3 weeks? I'm very angry right now! I said I wanted more monitoring, but no one listened! :(
How big was your follicle? And when was the last scan?

I had 6 follies on Sept 9, all within the 13-14mm range. I stimmed the night of the 9th, and the night of the 10th. I triggered about 29 hours after my last stim (midnight on the night of the 11th/morning of the 12th).

13-14mm 3/4 days before IUI should have been big enough, I wonder what happened to them?:shrug:

I know! That's what I don't get! I know it SHOULD have worked out... but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->