IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

hi ladies,
today is cd18 and i have bunch of follicles on my right ovary, the biggest is only 13.5mm. my nurse was not sure and said u may have ovulated bcause my uterine lining is 14mm :wacko: so she cancelled this cycle for iui and asked us to do regular intercourse in the mean time :shrug:

i m so confused.is 14mm lining means ovulation has occured?
I don't know:shrug: My lining and ov doesn't coincide anyway. My follicles are slow growing, so by the time it is mature, the lining is too old...:blush:

That's why my last cycle was cancelled, lining was perfect at CD14, but follies were too small.

My lining was 15mm 2 days before my trigger shot... and I def hadn't ovulated... they counted my follies!

Aw January - that seems strange to me. I'm a little clueless about all this lining stuff though as this is my first IUI cycle. I had the opposite issue, mine was a little thin (6 mm) when I triggered but my doc wasn't too fussed about it.

thanks ladies..:hugs:
quaver i think we both are in the same boat..lining and follies not coinciding with each other...

megg33k thanks for information,it means 14mm doesnt confirm ovulation.

as my nurse said we'll do :sex: for 3-4 more days, and hope to catch the egg if ovulation has not occured..

It shouldn't confirm ovulation, january... nope!

Aw January - that seems strange to me. I'm a little clueless about all this lining stuff though as this is my first IUI cycle. I had the opposite issue, mine was a little thin (6 mm) when I triggered but my doc wasn't too fussed about it.

Mine is on the thin side, too. My first IUI was only 5 mm on trigger day, which I didn't know was thin until I went home and googled it. This time it was a little better at 6.7. I think the Clomid may thin it out.

Oh my gosh it is so crazy how we got IUI on the same friggin' day! Our lining and sperm count numbers are super similar too. Insane! I love it though - good to have a buddy I've already been rooting for for some time : ) Now your profile pic is really going to pregnant lady land. It is sort of like Hendrix' Electric Lady Land but without the acid:haha:

Hello ladies, I'd like to join you guys!

DH and I have been trying for 6 years now. Got my HSG done and the results were normal. His sperm count normal, my follicles normal, so we don't know what's the problem. We're both 39 so the doctor wants us to do IUI at the end of Oct-beginning of Nov. I have to take gonadotropins and a follicle stimulating hormone - all self injected via a needle. I'm a little intimidated, can't lie. I have 3 grown children so the thought of possibly having multiples scares me. At this point in the game I will take what I can get! LOL One baby would be wonderful, I guess 2 would be double for my trouble.

The injections are so easy, honey! Don't worry! I'm terrified of needles and it was nothing! :hugs: You'll have a hard time making yourself do the first one, but the rest will be easy as can be!

Hi ladies. I took a month off after last months shitshow of the local lab not sending my results to my Dr. therefore missing my surge.
Flakey and Megg, I'm sorry for your BFN. Fingers crossed for Flakey's 2nd IUI and Megg's IVF!
Marsmaiden, those are some impressive numbers post wash...I am jealous!
Myturn and Jamie, I think I did my IUI on the same day! Thursday? Does this mean I have someone to obsess with for the horrid tww?

Hi ladies!
Welcome to the new comers!
Seems like we have several tww going on here. Fingers crossed for everyone! We need some :bfp: on this thread soon!!!
As for me, RE started me on clomid for days 3-7. Even though I make plenty of follies on my own and ovulate on my own she wanted to give me "a little extra stimulation." Well, I'm blaming the clomid because lately I feel :fool::headspin::juggle: ! Very emotional, dizzy, well, just crazy! Absolutely could not sleep last night. Poor DH! I kept him up and he has to work all day today! Oh well, only two more days of the crazy pills. I will have my next US on Thursday and plan the IUI based on that! I hope it is next weekend sometime.
:flower: I hope you are all having a good weekend. The weather here is beautiful. Probably the last bit of warm weather for a until next summer!

Hey MissMarls! Yup, MyTurn and I both got IUI on Thursday. MyTurn did back to back on Thursday and Friday. I think Chris77 had hers right around those days too. So yes - let's enjoy the coming insanity together!

Good luck blondemop - hope the clomid crazies take it easy on you : ) Were your first three easier to conceive?

Im actually still working on #1 and it is must more difficult than originally expected. :winkwink:

Oh whoops! Sorry about the confusion there! Yes, TTC #1 is definitely more difficult than I expected!

Hi! I have doctor's appt on Monday to see how or if the follicles are growing.
If it is, then hoping for IUI.

CBFM says low, but IC OPKs are getting stronger, so hope I ov this cycle[-o<

I'll be CD12 on Monday:flower:

Hey MissMarls! Yup, MyTurn and I both got IUI on Thursday. MyTurn did back to back on Thursday and Friday. I think Chris77 had hers right around those days too. So yes - let's enjoy the coming insanity together!

Good luck blondemop - hope the clomid crazies take it easy on you : ) Were your first three easier to conceive?

Yes! I had mine done on Friday!! I had 4 follies!! Praying that at least one of them took!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->