IUI starting September! Anyone with me...

The injections are so easy, honey! Don't worry! I'm terrified of needles and it was nothing! :hugs: You'll have a hard time making yourself do the first one, but the rest will be easy as can be!

I hope you're right! :dohh: Because I'm not really feeling too happy about it. The nurse showed me how its supposed to be done and I was like :nope: I wanted to run out of her office.

The company that is delivering the medicine called me Friday night. I was like damn they're quick. I told them I'd call them back, but I didn't. I've been freaking out since Friday and in a wicked bad mood. DH won't even talk to me right now LOL I was going to call up my doctor and tell her I give up, hell no I ain't doing this.

So now its Sunday (3 days later) and I'm like ok fine I'll go through with it :cry: and I've been crying. I'm such a baby. I wish I was 30 so I could postpone this for another 10 years. Yes I'm having a pity party. I'll do this but I'll be kickin rocks like a little kid till I get my BFP. BTW my insurance is paying for all my treatments and the medicine. My heart goes out to you ladies that have to pay for this out of pocket. Fairy dust to you all!

The injections are so easy, honey! Don't worry! I'm terrified of needles and it was nothing! :hugs: You'll have a hard time making yourself do the first one, but the rest will be easy as can be!

I hope you're right! :dohh: Because I'm not really feeling too happy about it. The nurse showed me how its supposed to be done and I was like :nope: I wanted to run out of her office.

The company that is delivering the medicine called me Friday night. I was like damn they're quick. I told them I'd call them back, but I didn't. I've been freaking out since Friday and in a wicked bad mood. DH won't even talk to me right now LOL I was going to call up my doctor and tell her I give up, hell no I ain't doing this.

So now its Sunday (3 days later) and I'm like ok fine I'll go through with it :cry: and I've been crying. I'm such a baby. I wish I was 30 so I could postpone this for another 10 years. Yes I'm having a pity party. I'll do this but I'll be kickin rocks like a little kid till I get my BFP. BTW my insurance is paying for all my treatments and the medicine. My heart goes out to you ladies that have to pay for this out of pocket. Fairy dust to you all!

Sitting here at 29... 30 doesn't feel so freakin' young! :( I couldn't even bring myself to postpone it another 6 months when I had to make that decision. I quit a good job to do it now instead of later!

I understand the frustration though! :hugs:

Sitting here at 29... 30 doesn't feel so freakin' young! :( I couldn't even bring myself to postpone it another 6 months when I had to make that decision. I quit a good job to do it now instead of later!

If 30 feels old wait till you reach my age (39) LOL
I wish I could postpone 10 years but I hardly think I will be TTC at 49 years old :nope::haha:

If 30 feels old wait till you reach my age (39) LOL
I wish I could postpone 10 years but I hardly think I will be TTC at 49 years old :nope::haha:

I'm sure you'll have well succeeded long before 49! :hugs:

If I'm not done having my kids in 10 years (when I'm already doing IVF)... I'm going to be VERY sad!

Megg looks like you're doing IVF so I'm pretty sure you're going to have a baby way before 39!
Let me stop being so negative

Megg looks like you're doing IVF so I'm pretty sure you're going to have a baby way before 39!
Let me stop being so negative

I am doing IVF! I certainly hope it won't take 10 years to have an IVF baby! OMG! I won't survive that!

I'm on for IUI!!!
I had a CD12 scan, and there were 2 follies on my left ovary, something like 11mm each:thumbup:

I'm having another scan on Thursday (CD15), and IUI on Friday or Sat:happydance:

When should we have :sex: last? He can't do it every day, so I'm thinking Tuesday night?

If a Friday IUI, the last time you should :sex: is Wedneday. That's what we always do. But I think Tuesday night is just fine too! I think this latest IUI DH abstained for about 2.5 days.

Good luck hunni!

If a Friday IUI, the last time you should :sex: is Wedneday. That's what we always do. But I think Tuesday night is just fine too! I think this latest IUI DH abstained for about 2.5 days.

Good luck hunni!
Wednesday then, since IUI could be Sat.
Thanks! :happydance:

MrsJPC - welcome back! I really hope this is third time lucky for me and that you get your BFP too! That follie removal sounds awful but at least you got to continue the cycle - good luck!!

Chris77 and missmarls - best of luck to you in your tww!

Weewendy - wow dhea sounds like a wonderdrug! Hope you have a fabulous relaxing holiday.

January - so sorry your cycle was cancelled. I wouldn't have said that your lining had meant that you ovulated but I guess we have to put our faith in the nurses.

blondie - good luck for your scan, hope that it shows some good progress!

quaver - that's great news! Hope the next scan shows some good growth but it is all looking very promising for you at last.

MiBebe - as Megg said the injections really are nothing to worry about once you have got past the first one. If you are worried, make sure your DH is there to help and support you. Remember - eyes on the prize, it will all be worth it!

AFM - 6dpiui and really feeling good! All is right with the world today and I feel like I am going to be alright after this cycle be it good or bad news. very few symptoms apart from achey boobs cos of the progesterone. Am going to start testing soon to see the HCG out of my system and then will prob start testing for real on Sunday or Monday - I am off to a gig on Tuesday and want to be sure that I don't need to worry about anything getting squished!!

good luck mars maiden.i hope ur test shows bfp soon.

thats great quaver ur follies grew as expected.:happydance:best of luck for the iui.

i m waiting for my periods now to start another cycle of iui and i hope my follies will show a better result next time....

MarsMaiden, fairy dust to you!!!

I have calmed down and I'm looking for baby names LOL a BFP would be nice right around Thanksgiving. It'll give me a reason to pig out.

I'm on for IUI!!!
I had a CD12 scan, and there were 2 follies on my left ovary, something like 11mm each:thumbup:

I'm having another scan on Thursday (CD15), and IUI on Friday or Sat:happydance:

When should we have :sex: last? He can't do it every day, so I'm thinking Tuesday night?

Quaver, looks like we will be IUIing about the same time, I'm going back for another scan tomorrow, with IUI likely to be Friday!!!:happydance:

Good luck for your next scan!

I'm on for IUI!!!

Quaver, looks like we will be IUIing about the same time, I'm going back for another scan tomorrow, with IUI likely to be Friday!!!:happydance:

Good luck for your next scan!

Good luck hun! :dust:

..thanks for all the great posts - really gives me hope reading all your inputs!

due to bad :spermy: quality, we will have to go through some sort of assisted pregnancy, too.. and I really hope - against all statistical odds - that we can get a :bfp: with IUI (probably starting Feb2011) and not have to go through IVF... just so frightened of the whole IVF-procedure!!

so I really cross my fingers for all of you doing IUI right now!!! and look forward to reading about your success stories!

Thanks for sharing! :flower:
Nalah

due to bad :spermy: quality, we will have to go through some sort of assisted pregnancy, too..

sorry, I meant assisted conception, of course,.. getting so excited and confused here :happydance:

Well ladies; scan this morning showed that my stupid follies haven't grown at all since Monday!!! So IUI will prob not be on Friday but I've to go back then for another scan, hopefully they'll have grown cause I don't know what'll happen if they've not, hope the cycle won't need to be cancelled or anything!!!

hi ladies, I was just wondering if your insurance is covering any of this and if so what type of insurance do you have? if not, and you are paying out of pocket about how much is it if you dont mind me asking and did you have to have the lump sum or were you able to pay by instances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->