IVF 2020 Chatter

1 day after transfer and i already am getting anxious...excited...i just want to know already! If only hpts were cheap lol! Just ranting at 1 AM waiting for my hubby to get to bed and pray before we sleep! Ill keep you all in mind! night night ladies!

I know what you mean, it's such an exciting time and we just want to know if it worked! Especially in your case since you transferred 2!

I am 4dp5dt now and still feeling pretty great. Still hungry first thing in the morning. No real symptoms aside from a touch of constipation (thanks, progesterone!) and the subtle feeling that something is going on in my uterus. Not twinges or cramps, it just feels different and I don't know how to describe it. But I hope it's a good different!

1 day after transfer and i already am getting anxious...excited...i just want to know already! If only hpts were cheap lol! Just ranting at 1 AM waiting for my hubby to get to bed and pray before we sleep! Ill keep you all in mind! night night ladies!
I'm a silent stalker of this thread because i didn't want to jinx my transfer. I couldn't not jump in here though. :) Wal-Mart has tests for 88 cents that are actually really good! They gave me a squinter with my son and current pregnancy at 3dpt! If you get them though don't freak out if they don't darken up right away, it takes about ten minutes for the line to fully develop. Good luck!

@LadyVictoria it is good different im the sameX yesteray d1p5dt i was so sore! But today i woke up, no soreness except for dull ache, not bad like a 2/10 on my lower abdomen. My constipation finally just got better yesterday! Hopefully yours does too soon! You’re doing daily PIO so might be more effect too.

@Holly ttc thank you for that! I actually just came from rite aid, and got the rite aid brand, just got 3 cos so expensive but ill try the walmart thank you for the tip! So i can test 3 times a day lol!
Good luck on yours!! hope everything goes well!

I caved im sooo crazy :/ i tested haha! Well very faint positive on the rite aid brand but of course, i still have the hcg trigger so I know it’s not accurate hehe. Just feels good to see positive after 100s Of negatives. This is the first positive i have ever had and i guess made me happy somehow lol!

@Katzoemac Thanks! The constipation is better today thankfully. I do have some gas and am a little bloated though. I was sleepy and took a nap this morning, which I never do. My appetite is still healthy! Aside from that, just the random subtle feeling every now and then that something’s happening in there. I hope there is something good at the end of this wait!

I can’t believe you tested so early! I am desperate to see my first positive but I want it to be the real thing! I’m glad it made you feel hopeful though! The BFNs are so soul crushing for me.

@Katzoemac Thanks! The constipation is better today thankfully. I do have some gas and am a little bloated though. I was sleepy and took a nap this morning, which I never do. My appetite is still healthy! Aside from that, just the random subtle feeling every now and then that something’s happening in there. I hope there is something good at the end of this wait!

I can’t believe you tested so early! I am desperate to see my first positive but I want it to be the real thing! I’m glad it made you feel hopeful though! The BFNs are so soul crushing for me.

Hahhaa!!! I know! I will try hard not to tomorrow hahaha!! And i am proud of you for being able to hold till 7 days! :) 3 more, almost there!

Hahhaa!!! I know! I will try hard not to tomorrow hahaha!! And i am proud of you for being able to hold till 7 days! :) 3 more, almost there!

It's funny, but the closer we got to my POAS date, the more nervous I am to test! I feel like I might chicken out on Tuesday! I guess it’s because I feel really great and normal, while everyone else in my group chat who transferred on the same day seem to have all these symptoms and are starting to test and get faint positives. I’m just hungry all the time, feel warmer than usual (I normally run cold and freeze all the time), and have some constipation and gas, but all of that can be blamed on the progesterone! I know that plenty of people have little to no symptoms in early pregnancy but it’s just making me question if this transfer worked or not. But I'm trying not to compare since symptoms can vary so greatly and so can outcomes.

It's funny, but the closer we got to my POAS date, the more nervous I am to test! I feel like I might chicken out on Tuesday! I guess it’s because I feel really great and normal, while everyone else in my group chat who transferred on the same day seem to have all these symptoms and are starting to test and get faint positives. I’m just hungry all the time, feel warmer than usual (I normally run cold and freeze all the time), and have some constipation and gas, but all of that can be blamed on the progesterone! I know that plenty of people have little to no symptoms in early pregnancy but it’s just making me question if this transfer worked or not. But I'm trying not to compare since symptoms can vary so greatly and so can outcomes.

I am on the same boat. Yesterday, i tested because i sort of knew it would be positive cos of the trigger and i just wanted to see a positive lol. But when it comes to the real one, i might have a panic attack or hve hubby read it haha!

We are exactly the same tho, I also don’t have any symptoms, except for VERY big appetite and breast tenderness. And it kind of worries me because this is how i am before my period Too. but i dont want to entertain the negative, i just pray :) i believe that iam pregnant, you as well!!

btw, i read one of the forums on here . i forgot the title i think share your ivf success stories, most of women there actually had no symptoms :)

@Katzoemac I would totally have my husband look except I want to surprise him with some of the things I’ve bought and the positive test.

And I totally forgot about that thread! I’ll have to go read that now. It’s reassuring that plenty of other women got their BFPs and felt the same way that we do I do still feel positive, but the doubt does creep in every once in a while.

@LadyVictoria ohhh im glad you reminded me fo that, haha . Id like to surprise him too hehe. Ill have to gather up courage then haha!

That thread, gets my spirits up when these negative thoughts come. :) i feel like ive read some of them more than once haha.

@LadyVictoria ohhh im glad you reminded me fo that, haha . Id like to surprise him too hehe. Ill have to gather up courage then haha!

That thread, gets my spirits up when these negative thoughts come. :) i feel like ive read some of them more than once haha.

I can totally understand forgetting the surprise and just running in joy with a BFP, but I’ve wanted for so long to be able to do this for him so I’m going to try to hold out. I just pray to get a BFP! Especially on my digital test. I want him to see the word ‘Pregnant’ so it really sinks in and feels real!

Okay so I am 6dp5dt and still feeling mostly normal. I'm actually thinking I might hold off on testing tomorrow! It's giving me more anxiety instead of feeling excited about it. We'll see if the urge strikes me to test before my beta, which is just over a week away on 7/7. I love how nothing has gone how I planned on this journey! I thought I'd be so excited to test tomorrow and to potentially surprise my husband, but now ignorance is bliss! Or I think I would need him beside me to have the courage to look but still want to wait it out a little bit... C'est la vie! lol

@LadyVictoria aww i feel you. But im sure your hubby would love the experience of checking the test with you as well. :) it will be special anyway it goes. Hugs!

when i did the hpt day 2 it was not too stressful, because i know how inaccurate it was, haha. Like it was just for fun but now that it’s more real, and could be accurate in the next days, i feel more and more anxious too. My hubby wanted me to test yesterday, i refused hehe. Day 3 is more real than day2 hah!

@Katzoemac Thank you, it definitely will be special regardless. Maybe I'll wait and see if he mentions testing at all. A few days ago I showed him an image with the day-by-day development of a blastocyst after transfer and he said, "So we can test 9 days after transfer?" I didn't tell him that lots of people test sooner! :lol: We'll see if he mentions it again. And yes, it's definitely getting more real with each day that passes! Do you plan to test again?

Was settling down to ignore cd1 cramps and remembered you two!

Cracked my laptop open so fast!! lol

Praying for you both!!

You do not have to have symptoms to be preggers or even have the same symptoms as others.

I have you both in my heart and praying for your rainbow babies be coming about.

:hug:

@FTale thank you! Praying for you as well

@LadyVictoria that’s so cute you two looking at pics :) lol some people, like me lol! 2 days after transfer lol!

I did already lol. I came home for lunch and hubby was home had the hpts on the counter, i was like, are you telling me to take a test? He said shyly, yes! Hehe. We prayed and then tested. I got positive, stronger than the 2 day post transfer so i did frer 1 hour later and is positive too. but i explained to him, still very early and that we still need to see if it gets darker. Now pressure is on for me. i know ive been always positive , but pressure seems more now idk why. Lol. Just..im ‘hoping’ more i guess. But im not complaining. Im happy for any bfp :)

Thank you! Although could still be trigger i dont know! We shall see! Fx for you!!!

If it’s a darker line than the first test then it’s probably a real BFP! The line from the trigger shot would get fainter but sometimes it never goes away fully when you get a BFP because your own HCG is taking over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->