IVF 2020 Chatter

So i took another one today. Def darker! Praying praying!!!! I was so kind of anxious last night because i was having weird cramps but they are gone this AM.

how are you doing @LadyVictoria ? I hope you’re doing well!

If it’s a darker line than the first test then it’s probably a real BFP! The line from the trigger shot would get fainter but sometimes it never goes away fully when you get a BFP because your own HCG is taking over!

hoping!!!! God please! :)

So i took another one today. Def darker! Praying praying!!!! I was so kind of anxious last night because i was having weird cramps but they are gone this AM.

how are you doing @LadyVictoria ? I hope you’re doing well!

Yayyy that's wonderful news! Congratulations! :bfp:

I am doing well. I still feel great and don't really have any notable symptoms. I think I'll be ready to test in a few days. Fingers crossed!

I silently stalk but Congratulations LadyVictoria I am so happy for you :cloud9: :dust:

Good luck Katz hoping for a BFP for you also :fingerscrossed:

Huge congrats LadyV! I've been silently stalking as well and cheering for all you ladies. I hope to see more bfps from everyone:)

I silently stalk but Congratulations LadyVictoria I am so happy for you :cloud9: :dust:

Good luck Katz hoping for a BFP for you also :fingerscrossed:

Aww thank you so much! It feels so unreal still! I can't wait to surprise my husband. He's still sleeping!

Huge congrats LadyV! I've been silently stalking as well and cheering for all you ladies. I hope to see more bfps from everyone:)

Thank you so much! It's been a long time coming, as you know. :hugs:

I’m still shaking a little. It worked! Our first transfer worked!

View attachment 1083789

Yay!!!!! Omg!!!! I woke up and saw your message but had to get ready for work and get my progesterone and i was late! So had to reply when i got to work!! But im soo excited!!! Ive been worried about you!!! Congratulations!!!!

How did hubby react? Or are you surprising him?

@Twag thank you!! I did too! Just hoping praying baby/babies continue to hang in there for 9 months ☺️ Im only d6p5dt :)

Today seems to be the bfp that i think looks real for me haha!

B3D65220-93A3-4204-AAD9-94B4700A5FE4.jpeg

Yay!!!!! Omg!!!! I woke up and saw your message but had to get ready for work and get my progesterone and i was late! So had to reply when i got to work!! But im soo excited!!! Ive been worried about you!!! Congratulations!!!!

How did hubby react? Or are you surprising him?

Aww thanks, no need to worry about little ol' me! :) I plan to surprise my husband tonight! His birthday was a couple weeks ago so I'm going to pretend that one of his presents came late and that I want him to open it. I put the tests in a plastic baggie (since pee...) in a decorative box along with a onesie that I bought that references one of our favorite shows, a cute little story book, and a pair of baby booties. There's paper confetti covering everything so he won't see what's in there until he opens the box and pulls it out. I'm going to set it up in our bedroom and record everything. I cannot wait! I think having him know and seeing his reaction will make it feel more real.

Omg congrats ladyvictoria, I remember speaking to you a year or 2 ago when we first started trying. So happy for you

Aww thanks, no need to worry about little ol' me! :) I plan to surprise my husband tonight! His birthday was a couple weeks ago so I'm going to pretend that one of his presents came late and that I want him to open it. I put the tests in a plastic baggie (since pee...) in a decorative box along with a onesie that I bought that references one of our favorite shows, a cute little story book, and a pair of baby booties. There's paper confetti covering everything so he won't see what's in there until he opens the box and pulls it out. I'm going to set it up in our bedroom and record everything. I cannot wait! I think having him know and seeing his reaction will make it feel more real.

awww you are so sweet!!! I Cannot wait to hear how it goes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->