• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF 2020 Chatter

Congratulations ladies, so happy to read your exciting news!
How are you both feeling?

Thank you, @star25 O:) I probably feel the best that I have on this whole IVF journey. It's super early (4+2) so I think it's normal to not really have any notable symptoms just yet. Just a healthy appetite and running warmer, but that started when I started progesterone so it's not new.

@LadyVictoria did you get your beta yet? Mine is on monday! Cant wait. Haha. I just another hpt, wellll been doing daily lol! Just getting stronger. I cant wait for my first US. I dont even have appointment yet, ill know when on Monday. Do you know when US is usually done?

Thank you @star25 ! I am feeling great! Other than anxious every AM and having to take an hpt make sure bfp is still good haha. I need to stop! Lol!
Sore boobs In AM . Nausea but i think im imagining it idk haha! And reflux. When i eat food, i cant lay down for like 30mins-1hr cos food comes back up :/ could also just be from being so bloated from progesterone idk...lol! FX.
How are you star? Have you decided on your journey? I think i read you were thinking of another ivf?

@LadyVictoria did you get your beta yet? Mine is on monday! Cant wait. Haha. I just another hpt, wellll been doing daily lol! Just getting stronger. I cant wait for my first US. I dont even have appointment yet, ill know when on Monday. Do you know when US is usually done?

My first is on Tuesday, and from there I imagine I'll have another one later next week. I'm not sure about the first ultrasound. I'm hoping they'd bring us in for one the week after next - around 6 weeks!

I'm saving my last 2 FRERs for next week, but I have been testing on cheapies every day. It's reassuring to see the lines get darker each day!

Haha i d
My first is on Tuesday, and from there I imagine I'll have another one later next week. I'm not sure about the first ultrasound. I'm hoping they'd bring us in for one the week after next - around 6 weeks!

I'm saving my last 2 FRERs for next week, but I have been testing on cheapies every day. It's reassuring to see the lines get darker each day!

I dont feel too weird testing daily then haha!! I should get those ICs, ive never tried them.

i know! If they dont make me an appointment at 6 weeks ill make an appointment w OB haha!

Haha i d

I dont feel too weird testing daily then haha!! I should get those ICs, ive never tried them.

i know! If they dont make me an appointment at 6 weeks ill make an appointment w OB haha!

I think it’s pretty common to test daily! Who doesn’t love to see line profession?

I’m kind of in between OBGYNs at the moment - all of the good ones left the office I go to and I don’t trust anyone there with prenatal care or delivering my baby. I’ve been doing my own research and plan to see who my IVF center recommends! But yes, hopefully we’ll get in for scans quickly and get to see something!

Here’s my line progression on my cheapies from 8-11dp5dt View attachment 1083957

Yayyy! They look great! I bet w frer they will be a lot darker. I have been doing frer cos i have bad anxiety and i want to be sure. Lol. This will be last time ill have to buy them. Haha! But since yesterday to today they seem to just be same. Idk if they could get any darker probably why. Hopefully it’s not a bad sign.. beta in 2 days and im reserving my last free for monday...so i know what to expect w my beta

5B4362BA-22DF-43CB-8A07-A44130A03909.jpeg

Im a little stressed out today....my test today which is the bottom most test, looks weird, idk if cos my hcg is lower...the bottom 2 are from same pack. And that was my last frer. I wasnt gona use it today but of course i did. :( i think ill buy another one and test in 4 hours...

View attachment 1084029

Im a little stressed out today....my test today which is the bottom most test, looks weird, idk if cos my hcg is lower...the bottom 2 are from same pack. And that was my last frer. I wasnt gona use it today but of course i did. :( i think ill buy another one and test in 4 hours...

Your lines are AMAZING!! Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"