IVF 2020 Chatter

Keep us posted on your betas!!! All of our tests look wonderful.

LadyVictoria you made those cheapies sing..lol..so dark

Katz I think thats its for the frers. You have really drained the control lone...lol...praying for some good doubling betas for you both. Hugs

@FTale Thanks so much! It’s still kind of sinking in that our little embaby is growing in there! Seeing a darker line every day is super reassuring while I wait! I’ll be sure to share my first beta results. Just need Tuesday to hurry up and get here!

@Katzoemac Step away from the FRERs! I don’t think your lines can get any darker! Lol

Added today’s test so this is 8-12dp5dt!
24478AF8-CD9A-444E-B631-174EDD36D12D.jpeg

@FTale Thanks so much! It’s still kind of sinking in that our little embaby is growing in there! Seeing a darker line every day is super reassuring while I wait! I’ll be sure to share my first beta results. Just need Tuesday to hurry up and get here!

@Katzoemac Step away from the FRERs! I don’t think your lines can get any darker! Lol

Added today’s test so this is 8-12dp5dt!
View attachment 1084039

Haha! I know! My hubby told me i need to stop. Line cant get any darker, but does he really know! Lol. I trust you ladies! Haha! Thank you! your lines look great!!!! Blood work tomorrow for you !

Keep us posted on your betas!!! All of our tests look wonderful.

LadyVictoria you made those cheapies sing..lol..so dark

Katz I think thats its for the frers. You have really drained the control lone...lol...praying for some good doubling betas for you both. Hugs

Haha! I guess i was thinking higher hcg the control should disappear or something. Lol! I got cheap ones from amazon. I dont want to waste anymore money in frer! I got 2 more weeks to get to 6 weeks

My beta was this AM! Ill let you all know how it goes. Hopefully it’s gooood!!!

:D YAY....looking forward to betas ladies!!

I'm all waiting on boring blood tests to fully come in. I know my AMH dropped these last 2 years from 3.8 to 2.91 so I am clearly declining reproductive wise but am still in supposed good standing if my FSH/LH/E2 are good.

I think I will know next week Friday or sooner. The waiting.

Meanwhile, took my last clomid yesterday and should O by this weekend or so. Wednesday will be my Clomid Challenge blood test though.

I don't really know what to expect at this point other than to hope that we get pregnant on our own..heheheh

Anyone else getting ready for IVF cycle?

HUGS

@Katzoemac Yes, you're in great shape and I think switching to cheapies to scratch your POAS itch is a good move! :) And thank you, fingers crossed for good numbers this week!

@FTale I know it's not as exciting, but getting the preliminary testing done will help get you on your way! And who knows, you could get lucky this cycle! :lol: Keep us updated!

Wow amazing seeing all these positive tests, congratulations to all of you :dance: gives me strength going forward, to think it will all be worthed in the end.

Sorry I haven’t posted in ages, I have been having a really hard time since about a week after the egg retrieval, my tension is going up and down giving me terrible headaches and feeling dizzy. The doctor recommended taking some magnesium tablets and the headaches still come everyday, but they are much milder now so I feel like I am finally starting to get better. I am being monitored still for ovulation, although I am glad it is taking long as I just don’t feel ready for a pregnancy yet. I am quite happy to give my body a few more weeks to recover.

@Lunabelle Thanks so much! I hope we'll have many more positives as this thread continues :D I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough recovery though! Do they have any idea why? I hope that you start to feel better with each day. :flower:

@Lunabelle thank you! Hoping for more positives! Im sorry to hear you are having a difficult time...ill be praying for your fast recovery and success ! Hugs!

@FTale thank you! I really pray you will be blessed with little one/ones. Goodluck on your tests. Praying! Hugs!

Got my blood drawn this morning and now we wait for beta results this afternoon! My FRER was a dye stealer this morning!
61FCB241-6880-4BFF-9EC7-F248845DACD7.jpeg

On a more worrisome note, I’ve been having adverse reactions to my PIO the past couple nights. I don’t get a rash on my skin, but it burns horribly beneath the skin and the pain spread through my side to the point where I couldn’t stand to have my night gown touch my skin on that side for most of the night. Eventually it subsided enough so I could cover up, because I can’t sleep without covers on me! The nurse said it sounds more like an injection site issue than an allergic reaction but they’re going to switch me to progesterone in olive oil (mine is sesame seed). I have to go through a different pharmacy so I hope my insurance will work there and it won’t cost a fortune. It should be delivered tomorrow so I’ll have to do one more shot tonight and they said to ice before and after. We’ll see if that helps but I’m very nervous about being in pain again.

Great lines!
I'm sorry about the reaction to the PIO :(
Thank you! I really hope that this Progesterone in Olive Oil will help solve the problem because these 3 vials are costing me $325! I'm grateful to have the money but 3 vials of what I've been using only cost me $5, so that's a big jump! But I'm not complaining, our little baby is so worth it.

@LadyVictoria yay!!!!! Those lines look amazing im sure your hcg will be good. I got mine, and it’s 790! Omg. I panicked i was asking md if there is any problem of it being high, she said no lol. Can’t wait to hear about yours! I know it will be good cos our hpts look the same :)

Im sorry to hear bout the PIO. But i had that yesterday too, and i told my hubby, i think it’s cos he injected a little too far to the middle....idk if same w you....the burning to the side of my hip/thigh, i get my injection 8 AM and it lasted through lunch. Never happened before i thought injection site.

@Katzoemac Thanks so much! You are too funny - high HCG is a good thing! When do you go back for a repeat?

I'm sorry to hear that you had some PIO pain yourself yesterday. My injections have been fine up until the last two nights so I don't think it's the location of the injection. I called my insurance company to ask if what I was charged was correct and it doesn't appear to be! They said that I should have had coverage and not paid nearly as much. So now the pharmacy is looking into it and will credit me if I overpaid. You really have to stay on top of everyone during this process!

ETA: Metro Pharmacy was wrong and after running my insurance, my total charge is $30. With $25 of that being overnight shipping, this new PIO should have cost the same as my old one - $5!

Last edited:
Luna: Totally understand how you feel. I hope when ovulation is picked up you are feeling a bit more healed and ready to keep on the journey. HUGS

Lady Victoria: You can steal all the line color you want. HUGS...Beautiful progression and can't wait for your beta to come back.

(You know my face hurts smiling for you all.)

Katz: Woooohooooowwwzers. 790!!! Yeah, your eggo preggo fo suuuuuree! :happydance: See those lines didn't have nothing on just how much hcg baby is churning out. I am super duper happy for you

As for me, my cd 2,3..I did test on cd 2 bloods cames back. From what I read online they are 'ok' but the tests I take tomorrow after having been on Clomid with no Vitex in my system will let me know what my FSH/LH/E2 are really doing. I am scared but tired of it at the same time. Just want to move on to the part where I am staring at 2 lines...lol OH and the shot site pain....is real. I found that for my shots, it has to be in fat or it will hurt. Sending shock waves out and the burn is so intense. My hubby feels bad but I can't reach the areas to do it myself (nor do I want to do it myself..heheh) I will keep you all posted on what I find out. Meanwhile, please be good to your bubba bellys.

FSH**4.86miu

LH**3.78miu

E2** 54.10pg

D Total**33.3

DHEA S**232.8ug

TSH**1.17uiu

Free T-3**2.40pg

Free T-4**1.17ng

Prolactin**15.59ng

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.