IVF 2020 Chatter

Lady - yes! turns out the blood from yesterday was my hemorrhoids... #-o(sorry TMI!!)
AF is staying away and i'm hoping this bean sticks!! :bfp:
Beta on Sunday!

Just figured I'd pop in for an update. We had our PIO teach appointment on Tuesday and I'm feeling better about things! I'm ready for March to hurry up and get here. They gave me a few Synera patches for pain relief for the PIO injections and will see if my insurance will cover them. My anxiety around them has greatly decreased, especially since my RE agreed to a regimen of daily Endometrin + PIO every 3 days.

My timeline is:
  • Start Lupron injections 2/25
  • Last birth control 2/29
  • Baseline scan and blood work on 3/6, start Estrace same day
  • Last Lupron 3/15
  • Scan and blood work 3/16
  • First PIO injection + Endometrin 3/20
  • Transfer Day 3/24!
  • First Beta 4/7

Tomorrow night I go back to getting poked. Lupron injections start and go until 3/15.

Let me join,
43 years old
4 live birth no IVF needed
New partner with no kids and due to a condition 5 years ago no sperm but he did freeze.
Asked me a year ago to have a go at having a baby together
I have all the results that a 43 would have so a low chance of getting a positive result, only positive it I have carried babies before.
Started on Monday meropur. 225ul
My first check up scan and blood is today. Then every other day,
:dust:

Let me join,
43 years old
New partner with no kids and due to a condition 5 years ago no sperm but he did freeze.
I have all the results that a 43 would have so a low chance of getting a positive result, only positive it I have carried babies before.

Fingers crossed for you two!

Let me join,
43 years old

Good luck!! I know plenty of people who had kids in their 40s!!

So I’m on day 6 already how did that happen??? I had my scan on Friday and I have 6 follicles growing well, and few other smaller ones, blood was great.
Yesterday I started cetrotide, that injection wasn’t nice at all left a bruise.
I thought this would be a long week but it’s just flown by.
So back tomorrow for another scan and bloodwork. Hoping to have a few more follicles growing.
Feeling ok to be honest no big mood swings but I say that and my other half is a bit bewildered by it all, he’s very much a mans man, but I kinda think that a little more consideration would go a long way (so maybe I am a bit sensitive at the moment). I think he is a bit scared it doesn’t work and what our next step if any next step would be, I just hope if it’s not successful he’ll be a little supportive. But I guess my story is very different from others I have had children and he knew he couldn’t without IVF so we never had that 2WW craziness or the disappointment of month after month AF coming, so he’s never had to deal with a negative result or me being disappointed. Anyway I’m just rambling on. Not really sure when egg retrieval will be, today is day 6 so another 6 days give or take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->