IVF 2020 Chatter

So my follicles are get there, yesterday was my last appointment before collection, the 2 bigger ones were 20 and 18 and the 3 on the other side were 17 so fingers crossed they all have eggs in them and good eggs.
I have to take my trigger shot at 6am tomorrow morning so freaking out that I don’t wake up!!

Those are fantastic sizes!! Good luck!!

Hi ladies,
I’m new to this site.
Quick background, I’m 28 hubby is 29 we have been ttc since 2017 I have pcos hubby is fine. Jam 2018 I had ovarian drilling fell pregnant naturally mc at 6 weeks in June.
Started ivf June 2019 had ohss so we did a frozen cycle in November ended in chemical which we found out at our 6 week scan.
We are now currently in our tww for our second round of ivf this time we have had a fresh cycle and I’m 5dp3dt we had two embryos put back one 8 cell and 9 cell so good quality I think (not sure) is anyone else in the tww? Xx

Hi ladies,
I’m new to this site.
Quick background, I’m 28 hubby is 29 we have been ttc since 2017 I have pcos hubby is fine. Jam 2018 I had ovarian drilling fell pregnant naturally mc at 6 weeks in June.
Started ivf June 2019 had ohss so we did a frozen cycle in November ended in chemical which we found out at our 6 week scan.
We are now currently in our tww for our second round of ivf this time we have had a fresh cycle and I’m 5dp3dt we had two embryos put back one 8 cell and 9 cell so good quality I think (not sure) is anyone else in the tww? Xx
I will hopefully go into the 2WW on Wednesday, FX for you!!

Hi ladies,
I’m new to this site.

Welcome and good luck!!!
Do you plan on testing? Or will you wait for your beta day?

@koj518 and @Bevziibubble Just two weeks away! I can't believe how the time is flying. Only 6 more days on Lupron and then I get a little break from being poked until I start PIO on 3/20!

@Mum42crazy Fingers crossed for your egg retrieval! May you get lots of healthy, mature eggs, a great fertilization report, and have a wonderful recovery.

@Embies 2020 Welcome and good luck!

They got 4 eggs, but one isn’t Mature, so three in a dish getting to know my partners sperm hopefully!!’ Feel ok, a little uncomfortable but at least I had 3 eggs!!
For my age I am happy now the nail biting bit..... please please please let me have one to put back!!

Welcome and good luck!!!
Do you plan on testing? Or will you wait for your beta day?
Hi Koj518, my hospital don’t do a beta they just gave me a POAS test it’s blue dye too which I hate!!! I tested early last time and got faints that got lighter and darker then lighter and the whole thing was so stressful and upsetting.
I’m not testing this time until my OTD which is a week today xx

Hi everyone! I'd like to join this group as I am waiting for our third round of IVF to start! I gave birth in 2017 to a healthy girl after one miscarriage.

Now I am just waiting untill Wed 18/3 to see if my period starts naturally. I have PCOS and irregular periods due to that, but in December we did FET which ended in chemical and I haven't had a period since then. My husband also has male infertility with very low count, motility and mobility.

Good luck to all of you at your different stages of IVF, I know it is a hard journey, but the reward is worth the fight.

@Embies 2020 What!? a blue dye??? I got a nice BFP 7dp5dt on a dollar store cheapie!! Even those are better!!

Hi everyone! I'd like to join this group as I am waiting for our third round of IVF to start! I gave birth in 2017 to a healthy girl after one miscarriage.

Now I am just waiting untill Wed 18/3 to see if my period starts naturally. I have PCOS and irregular periods due to that, but in December we did FET which ended in chemical and I haven't had a period since then. My husband also has male infertility with very low count, motility and mobility.

Good luck to all of you at your different stages of IVF, I know it is a hard journey, but the reward is worth the fight.

Good luck!!!! I hope your period comes on time!

Thanks Koj! I was catching up last night reading through the forum. Lots of people with male factor too.

I am so tempted to do a pregnancy test as I had very short bleeding sunday 1st pf March (9days ago) and my cervix is high and soft. I think i will go buy one on my way home and do it tomorrow morning. I'v never (since diagnosis) really been hopeful it could happen naturally, but last week wed I was at the doc office and she was convincing me it could still happen naturally and she has seen it happen just last week. Last wed she even took an ultra because it had been so many months since my period, but if I was really early it wouldn't show on the ultra yet. I hate getting my hopes up and crashing down, which is why I never do a pregnancy test, but maybe I will do an exception just this once. It's like smth that you just hear about happening to other people.

Last edited:
They are good signs. Fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks Koj! I was catching up last night reading through the forum. Lots of people with male factor too.

I am so tempted to do a pregnancy test as I had very short bleeding sunday 1st pf March (9days ago) and my cervix is high and soft. I think i will go buy one on my way home and do it tomorrow morning. I'v never (since diagnosis) really been hopeful it could happen naturally, but last week wed I was at the doc office and she was convincing me it could still happen naturally and she has seen it happen just last week. Last wed she even took an ultra because it had been so many months since my period, but if I was really early it wouldn't show on the ultra yet. I hate getting my hopes up and crashing down, which is why I never do a pregnancy test, but maybe I will do an exception just this once. It's like smth that you just hear about happening to other people.
FX for you

Oh wow! all very promising!! I've heard that chances of pregnancy are higher right after a chemical so fingers crossed for you!! I've never experienced it myself so it's definitely something that happens to other people which includes you! haha

Has anyone you every experienced OHSS symptoms in the tww? Iv felt fine but crampy and backache.. then yesterday I couldn’t go for a wee properly it was like dribs & drabs thought I was getting a water infection then I got slightly bloated and my lower belly and sides are so sore I can’t touch them and sitting down feels like there’s pressure. I haven’t slept all night I couldn’t get comfy and feel uncomfortable it’s not painful really just uncomfortable. Iv called the clinic and they said to rest drink plenty and take regular paracetamol today and see how I am tomorrow. But I haven’t had ohss at all this cycle so seems weird to get it now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->