IVF 2020 Chatter

@mimi4 Thank you!

Happy December, everyone! I hope that all is well. The time is really moving along - today makes 100 days until our due date and it's starting to sink in that our little love will be here in just a few short months! He's incredibly active and sometimes those kicks and punches really catch me off guard, but I'm so grateful to have a strong and healthy baby in there. We'll get to see him again in just under a couple weeks as my mom is gifting us a private ultrasound for Christmas. I'm so excited to see him again now that his features will be more pronounced!

Time really is going fast! Lovely of your Mum to gift you the private ultrasound <3

Hi everyone! I hope that you are all safe and healthy. Today we have reached week 27 - the final week in the second trimester! I can't believe that we're getting into last months of pregnancy. My husband and I are so excited to see our little guy tomorrow at our private ultrasound!

Yay! Hope your ultrasound goes well ❤️

Thank you! I'm hoping he'll cooperate and show that cute little face so we can get some great pictures and video. When we went for our gender reveal scan there, he was very active in the beginning but eventually tired himself out toward the end of our scan, so maybe that will be the case this time too. It would be cool to see some of those acrobatics that he's doing (and catch them on video) because I'm always wondering what he's doing when I feel certain movements.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update - our 4D ultrasound went very well this weekend and we're so in love with this adorable little boy! We got to see him wiggle and kick, slightly open his eyes, open his mouth and SMILE! It totally melted our hearts and we're that much more excited to meet him in March.

IMG_8851.jpg

So cute!!
Thank you! We're so in love!

So sweet! Hi there!!! 4D is really good!!

Happy you are doing good.

I agree! We had only gotten 3D ultrasounds up until now so the 4D was super impressive. I would honestly recommend it to anyone and everyone! The place where we go even has pictures up on their website that compare the ultrasounds to the baby pictures and they're so similar! We of course can't wait to meet him in person anyways, but it will be so cool to see those images come to life, especially with so many unknown variables, like the color of his skin and hair and eyes.

Thank you! We're so in love!

I agree! We had only gotten 3D ultrasounds up until now so the 4D was super impressive. I would honestly recommend it to anyone and everyone! The place where we go even has pictures up on their website that compare the ultrasounds to the baby pictures and they're so similar! We of course can't wait to meet him in person anyways, but it will be so cool to see those images come to life, especially with so many unknown variables, like the color of his skin and hair and eyes.

:sad2:Work pressures had me feeling down. But your post has made me cry happy tears. I can hear your excitement, joy and anticipation in your words.

Good good feelings. I can't frown :laugh2:
Remember back when we were waiting to find out what was going on? And you were doing all the tests?

Now look at what you made. The wait was so worth it LadyVictoria. :dance:

Will be better about keeping tabs on your happenings. I have been a slug as of late with my ttc. Should know next week for surw is this last IUI worked.

:blue: Say hello to prince charming for me. <3

@FTale You are so sweet, and I'm so sorry that things at work have been a bit rough for you - I truly hope that it all turns around soon! :hugs2:

Yes, I look back on all that we went through, like the nerve wrecking wait between my second beta and that first ultrasound the next day. We couldn't be more grateful to have this perfect little boy in the way. And OMG good luck in your TWW! Wishing you all of the luck and baby dust!

:dust:

@kittiecat Thank you so much! It was actually my mom's idea (and one of her Christmas gifts to us) to get a 4D ultrasound since we only have one more ultrasound in February at 36 weeks. She wanted to see him again just as much as we did!

@Twag Thank you!

I had my 1 hour glucose test this morning so fingers crossed that I pass! The drink didn't taste as awful as a lot of people have made it out to be - I had the orange one and it was cold. I brought my own straw since that usually helps me drink things that I don't like the taste of. But it just tasted like an extra sweet and slightly syrupy flat orange soda to me. It gave me a little acid reflux but I had it bad yesterday too. And now I'm feeling a tad sluggish, but it's probably me crashing after ingesting all of that sugar. So the slight reflux, feeling tired and getting poked twice for blood work have been the worst parts of it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->