IVF BFP 'S .. The journey, the hope, the success.

I am trying to gain a lot of weight, it's good for twins! But I'm afraid with this new diet, I'll put even less in my mouth. It was so easy to fill up on calories before.

How much have you gained so far? I went from 100 lbs to 145 lbs with my last pregnancy. I can only wish I don't gain so much. How much are you suppose to gain with twins?

Ok so I got results back. My levels went up to 6200 so we still have to wait till next week. They said that with levels that high we should be able to see more during ultrasound. It's just doesnt look like baby is growing properly. They don't want to give me any false hopes.

What and when was your last level? I think you're in a good level right now. I think they say after 10000 HCG doesn't mean much anymore.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I don't know if it's because we're trying to buy a bigger house and I'm super stressed with that and DS' daycare situation when the baby comes. I can't sleep till like 1 am these nights.:growlmad:

I gained about 20 lbs so far. They say 40 for twins.

Hi, Plex! Good luck, Lucinda!

I had my ultrasound today. More good news luckily. Boy is swallowing the fluid now and his kidney fluid is less than minor! And I am not anemic. So finally not just bad news. Hubbie survived as well.

Both babies are head down now. She's on my left, he's on right. Apparently she has an anterior placenta, he has a posterior one. Guessing whatever little I have been feeling (especially while eating) was him! Saw some cool things, and attached one funny pic of my two little ones! There was also one with our boy showing a peace sign :)

Just have to sign up for diabetes class, pick up supplies and get going. So far not being all perfect with diet eek. But I figured few more days won't hurt. I love food!

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
I'm not positive, but I think LO has hiccups right now.

Yes!!! My girl gets them all the time. It is a definite rhythm, vs. Random kicks.. So cool!

Yes, it's like a rhythmic pulse/twitch. :)

Hi, Plex! Good luck, Lucinda!

I had my ultrasound today. More good news luckily. Boy is swallowing the fluid now and his kidney fluid is less than minor! And I am not anemic. So finally not just bad news. Hubbie survived as well.

Both babies are head down now. She's one left, he's on right. Apparently she has an anterior placenta, he has a posterior one. Guessing whatever little I have been feeling (especially while eating) was him! Saw some cool things, and attached one funny pic of my two little ones! There was also one with our boy showing a peace sign :)

Just have to sign up for diabetes class, pick up supplies and get going. So far not being all perfect with diet eek. But I figured few more days won't hurt. I love food!

Great news!! :happydance:

My blood work shows that I developed anemia sometime between 10 weeks and last week. I'm currently taking an iron supplement once a day. At least my leg isn't feeling restless/discomfort/pain if I don't get up and move around frequently enough since I started taking the supplement.

Disney, hiccups are the cutest…well till later when it's ALL the time! :haha: I haven't started getting them yet this time around but DS had them around around the time you're at now.

Koshka, good luck! 18 days, I can't do the math LOL. Fingers and toes crossed for you. :hugs:

Lucinda, get lots of rest! I had SCH last time at 8 weeks and did 1 week of bed rest and all was fine even though the clot didn't go away until 16 weeks, I didn't bleed after just 3 days of bed rest. This time I had one at 13 weeks and couldn't do bed rest but I was really careful not to lift DS and that went away by 16 weeks.

:hi: mwb!

Aww I remember when I used to feel the hiccups.. long time ago. . I can't wait to feel stuff. I had a dream last night that I felt them and could see them moving. I know with my last twin pregnancy I felt them very early. So early that my Dr didn't believe me. He said I was probably just feeling gas bubbles. Then he played the sonogram game with me. I'd tell him. .They just moved. And he would see What I felt. He was amazed. I just wish I could remember what week it was. I'm thinking 14 or 16.

Hey Plex and mwb :hi:

Koshka-- Good Luck on Monday! Sounds great that your numbers went up.

Lucinda-- Lots of rest and relaxing. Catch up on any of the series you've wanted to see.

Sorry I'm a crap blogger. I tend to be quiet, but I am checking in everyday to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks sunshine and cntrygrl....bedrest is hard since I'm always on the go but I too know that's what causes me to bleed. I'm trying to watch tv and nap which I never really get to do....dh stayed in with me till 12 today and watched some tv with me and cheered me up!

Aww I remember when I used to feel the hiccups.. long time ago. . I can't wait to feel stuff. I had a dream last night that I felt them and could see them moving. I know with my last twin pregnancy I felt them very early. So early that my Dr didn't believe me. He said I was probably just feeling gas bubbles. Then he played the sonogram game with me. I'd tell him. .They just moved. And he would see What I felt. He was amazed. I just wish I could remember what week it was. I'm thinking 14 or 16.

I've felt LO moving from around 15 or 16 weeks or so. Not obvious in the beginning, but I'm sure it was her. At my appointment during my 17th week, my doctor asked if I could feel movements, and I said yes because I was feeling them more that previous week. I'm not sure if she believed me or not, but she wasn't surprised when I said that DH could feel the movements when I went to my next appointment 4 weeks later. :kiss:

Thanks sunshine and cntrygrl....bedrest is hard since I'm always on the go but I too know that's what causes me to bleed. I'm trying to watch tv and nap which I never really get to do....dh stayed in with me till 12 today and watched some tv with me and cheered me up!

Sometimes I wish I could stay in bed and watch TV all day. There's a difference between "getting to" and "having to", though. I hope it isn't too painful for you. Hang in there. :hugs:

For those of you in the US, Amazon is having an "Expecting Mom" sale with 20% off on certain items.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&no...cs_ux_hsb_5s_1_m_Baby_0314_Homepage_Slideshow

Thanks for the invite ;-). Anyway . I am currently pregnant.. and I am really hoping this one will stick ;-/ so probably will stalk you all for a while before I start posting

Thanks for the invite ;-). Anyway . I am currently pregnant.. and I am really hoping this one will stick ;-/ so probably will stalk you all for a while before I start posting

Congrats!! Wonderful news! :thumbup:

9 weeks today. My bump seems to grow over night. Lmao.. I tried to attach a 2nd pic but it said it was too large. Wonder if it's talking about my belly. :haha:

Attachments

• 20140319_115242.jpg
    20140319_115242.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
Hope this one is less fuzzy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-19-18-44-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-19-18-44-49.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Congrats bizzibii!

Postal, looking fab! you do have quite a bump, may almost be the size of mine. I don't even know how to post a photo LOL. I'm technologically challenged. :haha:

Disney, that's a great find…I'm off to shop, now.

Great bump, PM! Your twin bump is almost the same size as mine, too. :thumbup:

welcome bizzibii! Congrats!

Postal, your bump is awesome! You are only a week ahead of me and the difference is huge! I still only look bloated... I should also say I am very jealous that you are wearing shorts. It's still freaking freezing here!

My spotting stopped completely yesterday, so I feel a bit better about the scan today. It'll be hard to focus on work until then :)

Bizzi - welcome! And massive congrats!

Mizuno - please keep us posted after your ultrasound!!

Postal - your bump is awesome!!! And I'm with Mizuno - we got a foot of brand new snow here last night so I'm totally envious of your shorts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->