IVF BFP 'S .. The journey, the hope, the success.

Oh koshka, I'm so sorry! How far along are you? Maybe it's still too early and they might still find a heartbeat next week?

I'm hanging in there, Thursday can't come soon enough. I'm really worried about that ultrasound, even more now in the light of this spotting...

I'm 6 weeks 4 days. Dr said that at this point baby should be much bigger and we should be able to hear the heartbeat. They didn't want to give me fals hopes and basically prepared me for a miscarriage.

Are you still bleeding?

Hmm, my clinic didn't want to bring me in till I'm 8 weeks because they say it might be too early to see the HB (hence I'm in limbo right now waiting till Thursday). So who knows it could really be too early still.

I'm not bleeding at the moment, but still having some brown spotting...

They draw blood today to check hcg levels. I have to call them tomorrow morning to get the results. It would be great so we will see next week.

Dark blood is good I mean better than bright red color. Are you still cramping or did it get better? I'm sure everything will be fine :) Just keep resting.

Fingers crossed your hcg is good, koshka! Keep us updated!

Aww Koshka, hoping for the best..... Honestly, the doctor didn't see a heartbeat when I went in at 6 weeks. I had to go back at 7 and it was there! So it IS possible :hugs:

Flagirl - sorry you got the beetus :growlmad:

Yay Disney for passing!!! I don't go until the 28th..

Mizuno - try Netflix to watch tv shows.. That way you can watch entire seasons at a time to help the days go by!!! I love Downton, Grey's Amatomy and Orange Is The New Black!

Aww Koshka, hoping for the best..... Honestly, the doctor didn't see a heartbeat when I went in at 6 weeks. I had to go back at 7 and it was there! So it IS possible :hugs:

Thank you. Im trying to stay positive. Was your baby a nirmal size? Mine is always smaller than it should be.

Flagirlie, sorry to hear about GD. I don't know if this would help but a few of my friends had GD and had very healthy babies AND they did not gain as much weight as the rest of us. I'm worried I may have it, too as I love fruit and sweets these days.

Koshka, sorry to hear that but don't lose hope yet. 6 weeks is kinda iffy so it may not mean much. Fingers crossed for you! I myself had somewhat of a miracle in the beginning so I have a lot of hope for you in general.:hugs:

Oh koshka! My heart aches for you. I'm still hoping that you just have a slow grower. It is completely possible. It may be too early still. I would prepare mentally but still hope for the best. Don't give up on your little bean!

Flagirlie7, ugh, you poor thing! I absolutely hate finger pricks! And I can't imagine diet restrictions. My 2 lo have me nauseated at the smell or site of some food, although it is easing up some. I think I had my first real craving last night. I wanted fish and fries smothered in malt vinegar and nothing else would do. I was very upset the first couple times my husband said no. Lol. I won. Today at work all of my Co workers were surprised by my bump. It's extremely noticeable. I look 5 months already. My DH took me to motherhood and got me some new clothes. My lo's must be growing like weeds. I do have a small fibroid in my uterus too. He said it's nothing to worry about and shouldn't harm my pregnancy. I'm so exhausted and I don't think dh quite gets the tired thing. He wants to do the deed. And I'm just not feeling it. We have been but I'm good with once a week and it seems he wants it more frequently now that I'm pregnant. Maybe it's my new and improved bbs. Lol. It's exhausting working all day, dealing my my 3 teenage menstrual daughters who want to kill each other, and making 2 babies at once. I stayed at home with my other 2 pregnancies and it was over 15 years ago, so this is quite different and I so much older too.

Thank you. Im trying to stay positive. Was your baby a nirmal size? Mine is always smaller than it should be.

In the beginning it was always a few days behind in measurements. I just always assumed I had a late implanter. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!!!

Flagirlie, sorry to hear about GD. I don't know if this would help but a few of my friends had GD and had very healthy babies AND they did not gain as much weight as the rest of us. I'm worried I may have it, too as I love fruit and sweets these days.

Koshka, sorry to hear that but don't lose hope yet. 6 weeks is kinda iffy so it may not mean much. Fingers crossed for you! I myself had somewhat of a miracle in the beginning so I have a lot of hope for you in general.:hugs:

I am trying to gain a lot of weight, it's good for twins! But I'm afraid with this new diet, I'll put even less in my mouth. It was so easy to fill up on calories before.

Thanks, everyone, not the greatest news. I love sugar! But hey, anything for the little ones, right? I have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day, before eating in the AM and then after each meal. I think thats by far the worst part. No simple or concentrated carbs and have to take some educational class. If the diet alone does not help, move to oral meds, and if needed even to insulin. Hope I can get through next 4 months somehow...

In addition, they moved my U/S to tomorrow, yay, and also added a doc appt (for some reason, besides talking to MFM, did not see regular doc last time at 17 wks and was not supposed to again this time, so strange), well now they wanna watch me like a hog I guess. Definitely a high risk pregnancy now!

Hang in there. I've been trying to cut back on carbs, too. They're in everything! :dohh: I hope that the diet changes are all you have to deal with. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, too. I'm anxious to hear how your little boy is doing. :hugs:

Disney great news :)
Mizuno how are you feeling?
Flagirlie good luck on your u/s :)!

I didnt get the best news today. My baby was still to small and there was no heartbeat :( Dr is not optimistic and basically told me to prepare for miscarriage. Im going back on Monday and if its still wint happen by than tgey will induce it. Im absolutely heartbroken. After having 3 ectopic
pregnancies I thiught this baby is meant for us. Today I will probably be mad and keep crying but like my husbamd said tomorrow is a new day and we can still try it again later on.

Thanks. I'm sorry to hear that the doctors aren't very optimistic. I'm praying that you get good news with your beta results. :hugs::hugs:

Oh koshka, I'm so sorry! How far along are you? Maybe it's still too early and they might still find a heartbeat next week?

I'm hanging in there, Thursday can't come soon enough. I'm really worried about that ultrasound, even more now in the light of this spotting...

Just a few more days until your ultrasound. Hang in there. :hugs:

If you haven't watched Breaking Bad already, that's a great show for passing the time. I binge watched the series after my egg retrieval -- just in time for the series finale. Excellent show!

Flagirl - sorry you got the beetus :growlmad:

Yay Disney for passing!!! I don't go until the 28th..

Mizuno - try Netflix to watch tv shows.. That way you can watch entire seasons at a time to help the days go by!!! I love Downton, Grey's Amatomy and Orange Is The New Black!

Thanks! Do you have an appointment for yours or do you get to show up whenever you want that day? I went first thing in the morning both times.

Oh koshka! My heart aches for you. I'm still hoping that you just have a slow grower. It is completely possible. It may be too early still. I would prepare mentally but still hope for the best. Don't give up on your little bean!

Flagirlie7, ugh, you poor thing! I absolutely hate finger pricks! And I can't imagine diet restrictions. My 2 lo have me nauseated at the smell or site of some food, although it is easing up some. I think I had my first real craving last night. I wanted fish and fries smothered in malt vinegar and nothing else would do. I was very upset the first couple times my husband said no. Lol. I won. Today at work all of my Co workers were surprised by my bump. It's extremely noticeable. I look 5 months already. My DH took me to motherhood and got me some new clothes. My lo's must be growing like weeds. I do have a small fibroid in my uterus too. He said it's nothing to worry about and shouldn't harm my pregnancy. I'm so exhausted and I don't think dh quite gets the tired thing. He wants to do the deed. And I'm just not feeling it. We have been but I'm good with once a week and it seems he wants it more frequently now that I'm pregnant. Maybe it's my new and improved bbs. Lol. It's exhausting working all day, dealing my my 3 teenage menstrual daughters who want to kill each other, and making 2 babies at once. I stayed at home with my other 2 pregnancies and it was over 15 years ago, so this is quite different and I so much older too.

I went shopping at Destination Maternity yesterday. I spent more than I planned to. :dohh: I haven been in the mood to do the deed, either. DH is very understanding -- bless him.

I had my monthly OB visit today. LO's heartbeat was 157, and I guess my fundal height measures 26.5 weeks -- not sure if measuring a week ahead is normal or not. The doctor says that my weight gain is where it should be, which is good.

Disney, that's great. Maybe it means you will have a big baby. Lol. Mine measured 8 weeks 1 day and 8 weeks when I was 8 weeks 2 days. So I was happy about that.

Disney, that's great. Maybe it means you will have a big baby. Lol. Mine measured 8 weeks 1 day and 8 weeks when I was 8 weeks 2 days. So I was happy about that.

Big baby makes me think...ouch! Haha

DH and I are both 5'4" (we are not tall people :haha:). I was around 115-ish lbs before getting pregnant and am about 130 now if I go by what my bathroom scale says. All I care about is that she's healthy. :baby:

Sounds like your LOs are right on track. Excellent! :thumbup:

Hello :) I hope everyone is doing well!
Did any of you have frozen embryo transfer?

Hello :) I hope everyone is doing well!
Did any of you have frozen embryo transfer?

I did. It resulted in my first ever BFP (and this LO). Any news? :hugs:

That's awesome :) I called the office but they dont have the results yet. They should call me back around 1. This morning though when I woke up my breasts were not as sore as yesterday. Even in touch they feel different :( I just have to stay strong and start keeping myself busy so I wont go nuts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->