IVF BFP 'S .. The journey, the hope, the success.

koshka, I'm feeling a bit better today. Only a bit of cramping and no spotting, so I'm trying to stay hopeful. But - I'm wondering what caused thestrong cramping (that I think caused the bleeding in the first place) and if there is any damage. I won't be able to fully relax until the scan. Who am I kidding, I won't be able to relax until the baby is born :)

I hope you get some good news soon!

koshka, I'm feeling a bit better today. Only a bit of cramping and no spotting, so I'm trying to stay hopeful. But - I'm wondering what caused thestrong cramping (that I think caused the bleeding in the first place) and if there is any damage. I won't be able to fully relax until the scan. Who am I kidding, I won't be able to relax until the baby is born :)

I'm so glad to hear the bleeding stop. Our bodies are mysteries. Im sure your little bean is getting comfortable in your belly :) Oh I know thats what the nurse told me. You stop worrying after you die ;) They will always be your little one even when they have their own families ;)

Ok so I got results back. My levels went up to 6200 so we still have to wait till next week. They said that with levels that high we should be able to see more during ultrasound. It's just doesnt look like baby is growing properly. They don't want to give me any false hopes.

Koshka, but your numbers went up. That's good! Let's keep that in mind. When is your u/s ?

Also wanted to add that around 7 weeks my beat tenderness stayed reading up and has continued to do so. So I wouldn't go by breast tenderness.

Koshka, but your numbers went up. That's good! Let's keep that in mind. When is your u/s ?

It's on monday at 10. I was happy to hear the news but the nurse had sad voice. All of it is so confusing ;) I had transvaginal ultrasound. I have a little bit more hope now :)

your numbers went up - I wouldn't lose hope yet!

My BBs are less sore as well, which freaked me out at first, but then they seem to go up and down, one day they are sore, one day they are not. I'm hoping it's not a bad sign. At first I was freaking out about every symptom and whether it's getting better or worse, but then I read about people who had miscarriages and still felt pregnant for weeks afterwards, so I figured there is no point in worrying about symptoms - whether they are there or not doesn't seem to predict whether you might have had/having a miscarriage. The scan will hopefully give you the answer you are hoping for!

I am trying to gain a lot of weight, it's good for twins! But I'm afraid with this new diet, I'll put even less in my mouth. It was so easy to fill up on calories before.

How much have you gained so far? I went from 100 lbs to 145 lbs with my last pregnancy. I can only wish I don't gain so much. How much are you suppose to gain with twins?

Ok so I got results back. My levels went up to 6200 so we still have to wait till next week. They said that with levels that high we should be able to see more during ultrasound. It's just doesnt look like baby is growing properly. They don't want to give me any false hopes.

What and when was your last level? I think you're in a good level right now. I think they say after 10000 HCG doesn't mean much anymore.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I don't know if it's because we're trying to buy a bigger house and I'm super stressed with that and DS' daycare situation when the baby comes. I can't sleep till like 1 am these nights.:growlmad:

:hi: Well.....Ive been searching all over the damn place to find you girls - Im not pregnant but I hope you dont mind me joining you here and continuing the chat from the other thread???

Ive been offline for quite some time and only read up on the posts recently. Obviously a bit upset about it all - im just glad ive found some of you :hugs:

Hope you are all well? xx

Plex!!!!!!!! I was thinking about you earlier and hoping all was ok :hugs:

What's new in your journey??? :coffee:

Hi plex...glad to see you here ;)
AFM I've been put on bedrest as a sch was found at today's ultrasound and was bleeding red this morning :/

I am trying to gain a lot of weight, it's good for twins! But I'm afraid with this new diet, I'll put even less in my mouth. It was so easy to fill up on calories before.

How much have you gained so far? I went from 100 lbs to 145 lbs with my last pregnancy. I can only wish I don't gain so much. How much are you suppose to gain with twins?

What and when was your last level? I think you're in a good level right now. I think they say after 10000 HCG doesn't mean much anymore.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I don't know if it's because we're trying to buy a bigger house and I'm super stressed with that and DS' daycare situation when the baby comes. I can't sleep till like 1 am these nights.:growlmad:

It's possible it's due to your stress. You mind probably cant shot down and constantly keeps working and thinking about lots of things. Did you try to read something or watch show/movie before going to sleep? Maybe you could try to listen to relaxing music?

my first hcg was 54 and 18 days later 6200. I think it should be higher. No matter what happens I will be ok. Like my husband said it could be worse. At lease this time it's not ectopic and we still have a chance to have a little one :)

AFM I've been put on bedrest as a sch was found at today's ultrasound and was bleeding red this morning :/

I hope you get better soon. Do take the bedrest seriously, even though it totally sucks!
what's the follow up for sch? Does it resolve by itself?

:hi: Well.....Ive been searching all over the damn place to find you girls - Im not pregnant but I hope you dont mind me joining you here and continuing the chat from the other thread???

Ive been offline for quite some time and only read up on the posts recently. Obviously a bit upset about it all - im just glad ive found some of you :hugs:

hi Plex! Welcome!:hi:

Ahhh I found you all!! So glad you started this new thread! I'll be following!

I'm glad you're feeling better today. I'm sure that the cramping was caused by your uterus stretching - preparing to make space for your little bean. My doctor said that it was normal early on in my pregnancy. I wish I could tell you that the worrying will eventually stop, but it will get better the more appointments you go to and the more milestones you reach. You're gonna love it when you start feeling movements! :hugs:

The number went up, which is good to hear. I hope you get good news at your ultrasound. :hugs:

I hope that the stress gets better soon and that you are sleeping better in no time! :hugs:

Plex! So great to see you!! I've been thinking about you and was wondering how you're doing. Please stick around! :thumbup:

Do you know how long you are on bedrest for! I hope you feel better soon. Have DH collect lots of movies for you to watch. :hugs:

Ahhh I found you all!! So glad you started this new thread! I'll be following!

Great to "see" you again! How have you been?

Hi Plex!! I so glad you found us! How's it going?

Has any one had the feeling of hunger pangs even immediately after eating? I can't seem to not be hungry tonight.
I'm so happy to see all of you ladies here. It just goes to show how much we all we enjoy each others company. Big hugs to everyone! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->