IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Hello my, I am so sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking, I pray everything goes well for your upcoming cycle

Hi gimme, I am not on IG good luck with your cycle and we can all support each other here

S, welcome, was there anything in particular you wanted advice on? Stick with us and we can all help each other out :)

I know what to expect medically but not personally or emotionally. I worry about everything all the time everyday so I will need to relax and let this happen but it's just a huge step. Why can't I just be normal? Stupid I know

Why can't any of us be "normal"? Oh well, such is the cards we were dealt right. You just have to play them the best you can.

So we just got approved for the FET for January cycle. Excited to get this started again and hubs and I are being very hopeful this will take. We Are only going to transfer one embryo again. Fingers crossed!

Why can't any of us be "normal"? Oh well, such is the cards we were dealt right. You just have to play them the best you can.

So we just got approved for the FET for January cycle. Excited to get this started again and hubs and I are being very hopeful this will take. We Are only going to transfer one embryo again. Fingers crossed!

I know "normal" that's why I said so stupid. This is my normal. It's just frustrating which I know everyone on this board understands.

Is this your first FET?

I freaking hate being this normal, I am not going to lie. I would just like to be lucky for once, that would be great.

This is my first frozen transfer, I am excited but freaking out. We were successful with our first ever fresh transfer, so now I am scared by hopes will be up for the frozen, like we are expecting it too take in stead of being realistic about it.

Do you know what your protocol is going to be?

Oh yes lucky would be amazing! I don't know what drugs yet but I know bc for a month then injections for 14 days then harvest with blood work and ultrasound all worked in there. The clinic called me the day of my
Bfn for first IUI so it was a bit of a blur day. Going to call them again today

How does the fet differ? No drugs before just after? What do you mean you go approved? Does your insurance cover it?

My doctor said I am good to go for the FET after my loss, so that kind of approval is what I meant. Unfortunately not covered by insurance. But we are getting on the list for government covered cycle if these don't work. Although I am t this works, it is nice to know if we have to start all over it might be covered.

Looks like the only drugs we will be doing are estrogen to increase the lining, then progesterone to help with implantation. So I am pumped, no crazy drugs this time around!
For the fresh cycle I never did the down regulation of BC, but I did lots of gonalf, then other injections I can't remember.

Here's to hoping for luck for all of us!

Merry Christmas all, how Is everyone doing with the Waiting, luckily Christmas will make time go quick
This is the same waiting time I had with dd after doing a freeze all with my first ivf - November until Feb and that went quick so hoping it will this time too!

Merry Christmas all, how Is everyone doing with the Waiting, luckily Christmas will make time go quick
This is the same waiting time I had with dd after doing a freeze all with my first ivf - November until Feb and that went quick so hoping it will this time too!

Merry Christmas!

All is well here.. just waiting as well :coffee: Hoping to start cycling either Jan/Feb.. haven't decided yet. Hope it goes fast either way!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a wonderful wonderful holiday.

Waiting for af to start tomorrow or the next day and then we will be starting our FET month!!
I really hope this is our cycle, I am so excited.

I hope to be doing retrieval in January and FET in March, so I will be here checking in! Best of luck to all!

Good luck my, how exciting

Pais, hope all goes well with retrieval

Afm, still waiting for my first af after the miscarriage, Ive been having spotting since the 21St but wouldn't call it af, I don't know, the clinic said to wait a couple of months before starting another fet, hope they didn't than a couple of cycles cos I'll be waiting forever with my track record! I assume I can start not on the next cycle but one after that

How is everyone else?

I am just waiting waiting waiting as well. Started bcp again last night. Go to the clinic on the 9th for bw and us to see what's going on in there and then start the suprefact on Jan 10.

My I am so excited for your fet! What's the news?

Paislee - When are you going to be doing the retrieval in January?

Star, hope they let you move forward quickly. When is your next appointment with them?

S-secret you are so close to the 9th appointment. So excited for you, I know it feel like forever. Or at least it does for me

Af is here in full swing. So onto the FET! Hoping in 20 days I will be PUPO

I am going to have to give myself a few different projects from now until then. I am already getting anxious and bored and wanting to test hahaha.

Lol. It's gonna be a long 20 days if you're already thinking about testing!! What are your plans for distractions?

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind if I join you. I plan on an FET in early March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"