IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Hi flutter! Good luck on the FET coming up. What are you doing prior to FET?

I am planning on doing a couple paintings for paint nights. (I host them so I have to make up paintings)
Cleaning out a closet or two, sewing some new pillows for our couch and making a dog bed. I hope that is enough, because I am ready to get this kid on board!

Thanks ladies! I'm in nursing school. On break right now until the 17th. So that will keep me busy until the time comes. It's my last semester!!! I had my FET planned for October and paid for my plane ticket and hotel stay along with my BFF paying for her plane ticket when I found out less than 2 weeks before leaving that I was pregnant for the second time this year naturally. We went and just vacationed. Then three days after returning found out it was a blighted ovum. The pg I had in the spring was a suspected ectopic. It's so weird. I had a tubal reversal in 2010. Despite open tubes and fertility treatments including mediated IUI's, I never fell pregnant. So we did IVF in Aug 2014 that resulted in my son. Now bam, 6 years post reversal I've been pregnant twice in 6mo with three of those months on birth control to prevent due to taking methotrexate and going out of the country (Zika threat). So hopefully my little GI will get a younger sibling. My other children are 17 and two of them almost 15

Welcome flutter, hope time goes quick so you can start, I had a blighted ovum in Nov after my second fet, first resulted in dd who is now 1

My, next appointment is 24th Jan to sign consent forms for next fet and order meds

I'm still having some brown spotting, it stopped for a week or two then started again so don't know when next proper cycle will be, hopefully I can just start on next cycle as if I have to wait for 2 it's going to be a long wait with my track record!

Is anyone doing anything for new years eve? I won't be as DH working and dd gets grumpy if not in bed by 7 Haha

Happy New Years, hope everyone had a good night. We had a pretty emotional night, but that was expected.

So here we go, taking estrogen for the FET and next appointment in Saturday to see how my lining is doing!!! Ahhhh

Good luck for lining check my :)

I phoned clinic and need have a cycle the start on the cycle after that so I will probably be waiting a while as I have long cycles anyway
Will stay here anyway as you never know!

Thank you mimi, going to have a bit of a wait to start but will get there eventually!

Lining check went great! I am already at 14mm so only another two days then we are starting progesterone. So I think it will either be the 13 or 14! Excited and very emotional right now. Can wait for this to happen.

Where are you ladies in your cycle? Is anyone down regulating?

My - that's great news! I'll start preparing with birth control once my next cycle starts

Ahh good news my, I always have to wait ages for lining to thicken, about 18 days from start of estrogen, I doubt it will be any different when I start this time either!

Hey ladies, mind if I join you? :flower: We've been actively TTC for 2 years now (NTNP for about 6 months before that) with nothing to show for it but a possible chemical (which could have been a faulty test). We've had all of the usual tests done but the only issues that came up were a 1cm polyp that was removed in November and MFI which seems to have resolved since my husband's last SA.

I just turned 39 so I'm beyond ready to meet my baby! We're starting IVF in February. I'm super nervous because I've only ever done a monitored IUI cycle before, but I'm also really excited & hopeful too!

So after all this waiting after our failed iui we have a bit more waiting to do. Went for baseline checks this am and they saw either a cyst or follie on left side. Waiting on bw to see what my estrogen levels are, then they will let us know if we starts stims tomorrow or not. So I can't seem to get prego on my own but I can potentially make a follie while on bcp. Good job body. Ugh

scoobybeans -- Welcome! Lots of luck to you!

secret -- ugh! always something. hope you are able to start stims!!

AFM: I am just tracking ovulation this month so I know when to except AF. As of yesterday (CD 12) I still have not had a pos. It's only my second month after my chemical, so my cycle may still be a bit wonky.

Welcome Scooby, we might end up starting around the same time

Secret, hope it all works out for you, what a nuisance, fingers crossed you can start simms

Beneath, I haven't got a clue where my cycle is as been 2 months since the blighted ovum and nothing has happened since then, it sucks!

Hi Scooby, good luck next month. The IVF process isn't as scary as it sounds, I found the anxiety of it was way worse than the actual retrieval. Although the wait for the embryos is a killer for sure, so tense.

Good luck secret, hopefully it won't push it even further for you.

Afm second lining check and it looks like it may have gone down? Ugh, I though we were going to be finding out about what day the FET will be and now I have to wait even longer!! Hoping that this still happens this month.

That's a shame my, I didn't even know it could go down but bet you will be all good for next check, when is it? I worry about my lining checks as it takes so long, my first fet it was still only just there after checking 3 measurements, I thought the nurse was going to say no but luckily she didn't as that cycle resulted in dd

secret- Ugh, so frustrating! It always seems to be 3 steps forward 2 steps back with this process, doesn't it?

beneath- thank you! CD12 is pretty early still. FX you get a pos soon so you can get moving :)

star- Thanks! I'd love to be cycle buddies :) Have you tried taking an OPK just to get an idea of where you are?

my- Thank you! Wow that's got to be aggravating. Hope they just messed up your first measurement and things are actually going in the right direction! I know there's some stuff you can do to help your lining thicken. One of my friends on here has a whole list of stuff she tried and some or all of it seemed to work for her because she's pregnant after her FET. I know some people swear by pomegranate juice. Good luck!

AFM, I'm about 6DPO today. Super curious how long this cycle will be, because pre-polyp removal cycles were down to 21 days (eek!) but my one post-polyp removal cycle was 27 days. Big difference! If it goes back to my usual 25 days, I'll be starting BCP for my IVF cycle around February 9th. What kind of protocol are you guys on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->