IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

So had egg collection this morning and got 5 eggs. Will know tomorrow morning how many fertilised. Feel a little discomfort but it's not too bad.

I was on the long protocol- started down reg meds on 19th march.

Got the green light for stims tomorrow!

Beith- 5 is great! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Hi all!

I have my first FET set for June 7th.

Fingers crossed for us all!

Hi Scooby,

Thank you for having me. Yes, this is our first cycle. Between the two of us she has the healthier womb, so she is the one going through the IVF process. We are excited and mega nervous. Estrofem is on Monday, then egg retrieval is estimated for May 15th. We got all of her medication today. I never realized just how much there was!

We are a bit terrified to be honest, being as it is our first IVF cycle.

Hey girls!!! My friend warned me that it could take a little longer than expected. I have had all the fertility work-up done for an IUI. The nurses said that I just needed a new patient consult and and ultrasound. Then another SA, I have to get a hysteroscopy and we need to get tested for infectious disease.

So I have my new patient consult and ultrasound scheduled for May 24th. Realistically it could be June/July.

Can't believe I let it go on this long! I should have pushed my hubby more, but now that I got him on board I finally am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Hey nolimit! good luck with the stims :)

Ashley- Right!! I was smiling ear to ear when the nurse said it! I hope things move quickly for you so you get to cycle in June too!

Hi I've been reading everything but can't get a chance to reply just wanted to wish you all good luck!

Hi... hope you don't mind me joining in...

I had my baseline scan for FET on Thursday and have started taking HRT 8mg per day. I go back on Friday for another scan to see if lining thick enough then they'll decide if transfer can happen the week after.

We only have one day 5 blast frozen from previous cycle. (Have beautiful 2 year old DS from that fresh cycle on first attempt so feel very blessed) so am praying this FET works as we would be back to square one again if it doesn't!

Feel slightly less stressed about the procedure as it's so much less complicated than a fresh cycle, but all the old anxieties are coming back... all this waiting is a killer!

Wishing you all success on your journeys... xxx

Hi ladies! I think I know most of you but hope I can join the group.
I am TWO days post FET ... and I think it was a five day embryo. We didn't find out the grading, not sure if I want to know. One less thing to worry about I think.
I am already trying to symptom spot ... which is dumb since there is nothing to spot yet. Ugh

Super nervous and hoping to ride this crazy train with you lovely lot.

Hi G&T. The FET is way way more relaxed than the full IVF. But is still annoyingly long and stressful I found.

Beith - how did the embryos do? Will you get daily updates? (My clinic did not do this, but I hear some do)

Hi Beneath, dogmommy, nolimit... I may have missed some. Sorry.

Welcome g, hope transfer is soon for you, I will be starting my fet in a couple weeks, frozen embryo from fresh cycle in 2014, first fet from that is dd 17 months

Hi my!!

Of the five eggs collected, only three fertilised. We will hear tomorrow how they're doing and if we'll have a day 3 (tomorrow) transfer or if they'll keep them to day 5; all providing everything is going well. Our clinic has a policy of only transferring one (which is a pity as I'd love to have a chance of twins!) so hopefully we'll have 2 to freeze.

Getting excited for Wednesday transfer. Hoping my lining it getting nice and thick. It was 8.8 on Thursday.

Hey everybody!!!

Popping in....so I am finishing up doing what my naprotechnology doctor prescribed, which was to take HCG injections after ovulation on 4 different cycle days. (the reason for this is because I have low progesterone, and using HCG after ovulation encourages your body to produce its own progesterone, and give any embryos a chance to implant).

But anyways, super emotional, feeling all the typical hormonal pregnancy symptoms, (sore bbs, crying/snappy, extremely thirsty etc). Such a cruel trick!!!!!

I def know we are out for this cycle, just want to move on and start IVF.

Great news Beith, hope you have some to freeze!

Dancing, I bet lining is perfect, hope transfer goes well lovely

Ashley, that's interesting about the hcg, it's great what you learn here, hope the ivf hurries up for you if af arrives

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining...

I'm going to be starting my first IVF in June/July. This next month is going to be full of appointments to get everything ready. Hopefully, there won't be any delays. I'm super excited to start the process though.

Wow, this thread got busy!

beith- Hope your 3 are still going strong hun! It would be awesome if you had 2 left to freeze.

nolimit- Hey cycle twin! How are stims treating you? You're on a low dose this time, right?

dogmommy- Welcome! FX your FET is successful :hugs:

aleriya- I just went through my first IVF cycle in February so I understand the nerves, but I promise it's not as bad as you think it'll be. I think the waiting makes everything worse because there's so much anticipation. Will you be doing the shots for your partner? If you can stomach it (no pun intended), my DH and I find it to be a nice way to keep him involved in the process. Good luck!

Ashley- Sounds like you've got a really good handle on everything. I hope there are no issues with any of the tests/procedures and you get to start in June! It will be here before you know it. That's interesting about the HCG shots. I had loads of symptoms from my trigger shot last cycle so I can only imagine what you're dealing with. :hugs:

star- Thanks hun!

g_and_t- Welcome! Good luck with your scan on Friday. If you're successful with your FET your DS and the baby would technically be twins. Isn't that crazy? I just found that out. The waiting is the worst!

my- Welcome darling! I don't blame you for not wanting to know the grading. It all seems so subjective anyway. Rooting for you so hard!!!

dancing- 2 more days! 8.8 sounds good. What is your clinic's cut off?

dbz- Welcome! I hope all of your tests go smoothly and your IVF is on schedule :thumbup:

AFM, my baseline went well and I started stims on Saturday. I'm taking a higher dosage this time but I'm feeling pretty good so far. A little more tired than last time though. First scan is tomorrow. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->