IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Ko, glad stimming is going well, not long now!

Beith, yay for transfer! When is otd? Hope the other 2 embies are hood for freezing too

Scooby, good luck with tomorrow's scan although I'm sure it will be perfect!

G, don't worry I find it hard to keep up too with work and dd, great news transfer is soon which clinic do you go to?

October, I know.the wait is awful! I hope your Lining is thin enough to start this time around@

Nolimit that's great news! You're moving along so quick.

Scooby good luck tomorrow at your us!

Star I hope that means it's here any day for you so you can get started!!

Beith congrats on PUPO!!

Sorry I cant keep up but I know a couple of ladies have transfers coming up! I'll be cheering you all on while I wait for June!

Hey everyone! Hope you guys don't mind that I join in too. I have always read these forums during our time ttc but this is my first actual post. We have been ttc for 2 years now, unexplained if, one natural pregnancy but sadly ended in a mmc at 7.5 weeks. We've tried medicated cycles and iui since then and we just recently completed our first ivf with a freeze all cycle. We are supposed to find out today how many embryos we have to freeze so I am super anxiously awaiting that call and hoping for some good news! Our fet should be the beginning of June if all goes well. Starting bcp tomorrow. Hope everyone else's scans, labs, stims, and transfers are going well!

Welcome! Excited to hear you're hopefully awesome news tonight!

So many people PUPO together! Yay
When are you all testing, may 1 is my beta. I am 5dpt and I am dying already! Can't stop symptom spotting.

Good luck scooby!

Morning Girls. I am back & due to start a FET with my next period... anybody going through FET at the min...

Is the success rates as good as a fresh cycle?

hope everyone gets their miracles soon.... stay positive ☺️

Jack - I hear the success rates are a lot higher than fresh :)

gandt- No worries about keeping up with updates. Sometimes things go very fast around here! EWCM is common when you're taking Estradiol, because it's the same kind of estrogen your body makes right before you ovulate. Good luck tomorrow!

beith- Congrats on being PUPO!! :happydance: It sounds like you've got a beautiful embie on board. FX the others make it to freeze.

October- Good luck tomorrow! I had a similar issue in my Feb cycle. My lining never properly shed before I started BCP, so when I stopped them I had a withdrawal bleed as I was stimming which I think screwed up my whole cycle. If it's still too thick, maybe going on BCP for a few weeks and stopping will help your body along?

Koj- Good luck on your ET today!!! Let us know how it goes.

star- Thank you hun! Any sign of AF yet?

dogmommy- Thanks! June will be here before you know it :)

dancing- Congrats on being PUPO! :bunny::bunny: Stick little embies, stick!

kjw- Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you got good news on those embryos yesterday! We have lots of girls getting started in June. :thumbup:

my- Thank you! I'm so hopeful for you!

jack- Welcome! They've recently said FET is actually a better chance than fresh, because your body is less out of whack from all of the injections. So you've got a great shot! There are several women on here who have gone through FET or are about to, so you're in good company :thumbup:

AFM, scan went pretty well again I think. A couple more follies popped up so we're tracking about 6-8 now. They are still really small, but that's supposed to be typical for the protocol I'm doing (estrogen priming with antagonist). I'll find out my E2 levels and instructions later today. They may bump up my dosage today though, I wouldn't be surprised.

Hi Ladies!

Wow this thread is so active!!

I just came home form getting one beautiful blastocyst transferred and I am officially PUPO!
They are freezing 2 more blastocysts today and waiting on a few more to hopefully freeze tomorrow.

Now I am off to watching my favorite Christmas movie "Elf" - please don't judge me!! haha

I hope to catch up on everyone's statuses soon!!!

xoxo

Congratulations on being PUPO Koj!!! :dance: That's awesome news about the 2 frosties. I love Elf, it's hilarious. Enjoy!

Elf is my favorite Christmas movie. You need to Google "Gordon Ramsey dressed as Elf Master Chef Junior" tell me he doesn't look like Will Ferrel. Congrats on PUPO.

"Hello, Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" :haha:

Elf is the best!! Glad some of you agree ;)

Nolimit - yes!! I saw that episode!!! for a second I didnt even realize it was Gordon Ramsey!

"son of a nutcracker!":rofl:

Welcome kj

Scooby no sign yet arghh!

Pupo ladies, good luck I'm very excited for you all!

Good luck to you myshelsong!! That is very exciting and I'm sure nerve wracking waiting to test!

Congrats on your transfer and frosted koj!! Fingers crossed for you!

We got good news yesterday! We ended up with an unusually high number of eggs and ended up with 21 frozen embryos! They said that they were graded good but I did not ask the specifics. Trying not to get to overwhelmed with too much info that I will obsessively analyze lol. We have sent 8 for genetic testing and should find out those results in 2 weeks!

Kj - Holy in that is crazy. Hope the eight sent come back great for you!

Dancing that is so close!

Koj, congrats on being PUPO! No judgement here, I love that movie!

Scoobs that is so great. Hope they grow big for you in time!

Afm day six post FET and feeling NOTING!

I do love elf also!!!!! How exciting being pupo!!!!

Wow 21 embryos KJW?! Do you have PCOS? (wondering because I read that women with PCOS usually will get tons of eggs)

This thread is lighting up!! I can't keep up but I am still here!

Besides those annoying ads that take up the entire page UGH!!!!!

AFM I wiped today and had a bit of pinkish cm, so I know AF is on her way. I thought just maybe I would be one of those success stories that gets a surprise BFP and gets to magically cancel the IVF appt. Guess not lol

Dancing- good luck to you!! I hope this turns out to be the best Birthday ever!!

Ashley- no I've never been diagnosed with pcos and I don't really have the symptoms but I've heard that too. I'm super happy it went as well as it did but it's frustrating because I don't understand what the problem is. I have an appointment coming up to talk about the upcoming fet and I want to ask my Dr. If my ivf cycle gave any clues as to why we haven't been able to get pregnant. I know it doesn't really matter at this point because we're already doing everything we can but now I'm worried it may be a problem with implantation. Trying not to think too much into it but it's tough not too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->