IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Welcome db!

Scooby, hope scan goes well tomorrow

Hi Ladies!

I would love to join! I had my ER on 4/22 and am scheduled for ET on Thursday 4/27. I did my first progesterone shot last night and I really don't look forward to doing this every night... the things we do for a miracle baby!!

Thank you star! I've heard this protocol can be a bit of a slow burn so I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow. I'm feeling some twinges and aches already so hopefully that means something is happening ;)

koj- Welcome! The PIO shots are not fun, I agree! It's crazy what we do for them before they even get here lol. Can't believe your transfer is in 3 days already. Good luck!!!

Of our 3 embryos, at day 3 today one was a 12 cell, one was an 8 cell and the last one was only a 3 cell. The embryologist said the 3 cell was unlikely to develop further but she wants to see how the other two progress so we're hoping to do a blastocyst transfer on Wednesday.
Does anyone know if a 12 cell is good or if it's developing too fast?

I'm on progesterone suppositories and really suffering from constipation (sorry-tmi). Anyone else have this? Are the injections the same?

Of our 3 embryos, at day 3 today one was a 12 cell, one was an 8 cell and the last one was only a 3 cell. The embryologist said the 3 cell was unlikely to develop further but she wants to see how the other two progress so we're hoping to do a blastocyst transfer on Wednesday.
Does anyone know if a 12 cell is good or if it's developing too fast?

I'm on progesterone suppositories and really suffering from constipation (sorry-tmi). Anyone else have this? Are the injections the same?

8 cell is perfect for day 3, 12 cell sounds great, never heard of too fast being a bad thing. If you think about it, that really only makes it one day older than a day 3. Day 3 usually has 6 to 8 cells, so if each of those divides in one day it would be 12 to 16. So I think this is great. It sounds like you'll have possibly 2 blasts. As for Progesterone, that's just one of those side affects, pill, or shot unfortunately. :) great update!

Dancing - great lining! What day are you on?

Beith- I have no idea to be honest, but sounds like you will have two which is great!

Good luck scoobs

Scooby, slow and steady sounds good to me :)

Ko, good luck with embryo transfer!

Dancing, brilliant lining, nice and snug!

Beith, sorry I can't help with that but a blast transfer is good, very exciting

Scooby - good luck today!

Beith - yay for your 2 embies!! It's also great that they are keeping you posted on the progress. My clinic doesn't tell me anything until the day of transfer :( Do you know if you're transferring one or two? Good luck tomorrow!!!

dancing - wow! 10.8!!

Hi star, beneathmywing, nolimit, myshel :hi:

dancing- Excellent news on your lining! Sounds perfect. :thumbup:

beith- I don't know too much about embryos but it sounds like you've got at least 2 good contenders so that's awesome. FX they keep growing on pace and you are PUPO soon!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :hugs: My scan went pretty well. Slow, even growth so far and my lining is already triple striped thanks to the Estrace ;) I may not go in again until Friday depending on my E2 levels. Should know later today.

Thats good Scooby I'm glad it's going well

Afm cd29, slight af pains on and off but nothing yet, hurry up!

After 4 days of stims we have a 14mm, 2x 12mm, 11mm, and 4 under 10. Woohoo. Adding ganirelix tonight. Assuming we will trigger friday or monday. :)

star- Thank you! I hope AF shows soon so you can get started!!

nolimit- That is AWESOME news! :happydance: I'm so glad this cycle is going well for you so far!

How is everyone else doing today? Koj you have your transfer tomorrow right? Beith, how are your embies doing?

I'm heading back in tomorrow for my Day 5 scan. :thumbup:

Hi everyone

I feel really bad that I can't keep up with everyone's day to day updates. Working full time, and taking care of LO saps all social time!!!

I hope everyone is doing ok and progress, if slow, is steady!!

I'm just killing time till my next scan to see if my lining is thick enough for FET. I go in on Friday 9.30am UK time... if it's good to go they'll transfer next thurs!

I'm taking all my progynova and other than headaches and general grumpiness I'm doing ok. I have noticed that I'm getting quite a lot more EWCM tho is that normal?

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up a bit more once transfer is done as I'll be on leave!

Chat soon xxx

So I'm on my way home from the transfer and it went really well. I had an acupuncture session before it and again after it. The blastocyst they transferred was a grade 1-1. Not sure exactly what that means but it was top quality according to the embryologist! Yay! Let's hope it now knows what to do and sticks!

The second embryo is a grade 2-3, so they want to develop it further til tomorrow as it's not suitable for freezing- they only take 2-2's and better. The third little one that they didn't think would develop has also grown but it's too early to even grade it, so they'll assess it again tomorrow.

Koj- hope your transfer goes as well tomorrow! Keep us posted.

This thread has really picked up. haha.

No limit- That is so exciting. Everything seems to be going extremely well this cycle. Good luck on your trigger shot and retrieval. Grow follicles GROW

Star- The waiting is horrific. Hoping your AF hurry so you can get started. How weird that we rush for AF to begin and before Fertility treatments praying they wouldn't ever show. ugh

Scooby- Things seem to be moving quickly for you. The weeks are seriously flying by. Its so exciting. Hoping for good news on tomorrow.

GandT-Good luck on your scan. How long have you been taking progynova? Are headaches a side effect ?

Well, Im on CD3 and I have my baseline on Friday. My lining was too thick at baseline on April 8th so it was cancelled. Nurse said that I did not shed enough during my cycle. This cycle doesn't feel any different than my last, very little flow. Hopefully my E2 levels will be in the correct place so we can continue this time around. Right now just waiting and waiting.

Beith - I was just thinking of you! So happy to hear you had a successful top quality embie transferred!! sending you the happiest of thoughts and lots of good vibes for your embie to stick stick stick!!!!!!!!
:dust:

star - i hope you get to start your new cycle soon!!!

scooby & nolimit - sounds like both of your stims are going really well :)

hi g&t :hi: good luck with your scan on Fri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->