IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thank you jackdoll, with dd I didn't get nausea until 6w4d so I don't know why I'm stressing about not having it now, daft really lol

Hi ladies!

Sorry I haven't been commenting much but I promise I've been trying to keep up with all that's going on and cheering everyone on!!

star & secret - I really hope you both get your bfps soon!!!!

october - How are you doing? how was your second beta?

jackdoll, ashley, kj - I'm getting excited for your upcoming cycle :)

Hello to out newcomers!!! We have a great bunch of supportive ladies on here!! <3

Star - I'm good! I have a second u/s tomorrow (7w3d). Hoping to hear a healthy heartbeat tomorrow.[-o&lt;

Look forward to hearing all about your scan Ko :)

Someone talk me off the ledge. Only 6dp5dt today and I want to test but scared it will be bfp. It's too soon...right?

Secret I first tested 5dp5dt and clearly had 2lines bfp resulted in my dd...
It is early! But I've seen ones get it as early as this & also later too!
I'm sorry I'm no help to you & not helping your situation, but just telling you my experience in testing early!

secret & star - I'm still rooting for you two. I'm 11dp5dt and I feel nothing. You both are awesome for holding out and not testing. But if you need to for a peace of mind :test:

Juliet-Congratulations on being PUPO!! I have everything crossed for you! :happydance:

Mrs. H- Good luck on your egg retrieval tomorrow!

KO - Good Luck at your scan tomorrow. Keep us posted on how your little one is doing.

Today second Beta was 461. It definitely doubled but my progesterone dropped from 48 ( on transfer day) to a 28 (today) Nurse said not to worry that progesterone levels fluctuate like BP but still made me nervous

October, that's great news about beta, thank you for reassurance about no symptoms too
When will your first scan be?
I'm very tempted to test tomorrow, secret, if it's stressing you out not testing then do it, I think I'm at that point if it's bfn I wouldn't expect it to change and think I just need to know!

October that definitly makes me feel better. I have decided today I am pupo and no testing. As for tomorrow. I agree star, I think I just need to know also. I am just so afraid it will be negative and our journey will be over. I like talking to these little guys and thinking they are growing and healthy. Who knows maybe I am strong enough to wait until Thursday.

Jack are you going to test early again? When's your beta?

star - good luck tomorrow!!!

secret - I'm a non-tester so I support you all the way!!

october, kj - thanks!! will keep you posted :)

i'm three days past my 5day transfer, but i've had just a bit of discomfort and tiny cramps since then.
i keep having probably irrational thoughts like i'm going to have ectopic pregnancy or something? i don't even know why i am thinking that?

but i still haven't been tempted to go by a home test, waiting for Mondays blood test! trying to be strong.
who else is testing soon?

Juliet, you're so strong not to even buy any tests! I can't cope with not knowing any longer, if its bfn then at least I'll know, I think at this point something should show up different it was going to be bfp no matter how faint

My books were hurting last night, could be progesterone though but this morning they're ok again, had a few light cramps yesterday
Symptom spotting is beginning to do my.head in which is the other reason need to test!

I am starting to read into my symptoms!!! and I shouldn't cause of the meds. today i was so tired. it was a holiday here so hubster tended to kids while i took a long nap, that was nice.

your FET was on 17th? do you have a blood test at doctors office or just do home test and go from there? i think your test would show either way by now... FINGERS CROSSED !!

It was on the 23rd, otd is this sat which is 11dp5dt and if positive then blood test is mon or Tues, I think sat is quite late for otd though, Thurs would be better

Secret I don't know what I'll do! 1st cycle didn't test to otd. And 2nd cycle tested 5dp.. my transfer isn't until end of June! We don't do beta in my clinic...

Good luck to everyone pupo.. xx

You're transferring 2 aren't you jackdoll?

Fingers crossed for you Secret and Star!!!
AFM, had egg retrieval today. Had 5 follies, 3 were empty &#55357;&#56877;
Thank god, they managed to find 2 from left ovary. I really didnt anticipate the procedure will be so painful (our clinic doesn't administer painkiller or sedative)
Did you guys have sedative during ER?

Hi hope, well done on getting through the ec, especially without pain relief! I had paracetamol drip beforehand because had a lot of follies and had a light anaesthetic throughout so was awake so bot completely with it
Do you get fertilisation report today? Hope they are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->