IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

I'm about to test, I'm a nervous wreck but need to know now

:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_083259.jpg
    IMG_20170530_083259.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 28
Think this might be a better pic, hard to tell on phone

Edit: sorry it's the same lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170530_083259.jpg
    IMG_20170530_083259.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 20
Fertilization report will be tom, we will be anxiously waiting :cloud9:
They told me the 2 eggs they got are good quality, so thats a good news

Hi hope, well done on getting through the ec, especially without pain relief! I had paracetamol drip beforehand because had a lot of follies and had a light anaesthetic throughout so was awake so bot completely with it
Do you get fertilisation report today? Hope they are doing well!

Thank you hope, so relieved, glad I tested now haha

Have everything crossed for you, great news they are good quality!

Congrats star that's so awesome. I am still too scared to test. 7dp today and I feel nothing.

Thank you secret, the only thing I have really felt is very light cramping yesterday, a bit of nausea and sore boobs but that's all gone really today

Woohoo :wohoo: congrats star!!!!!
So happy for you!!!!!

Welll... It is all happening in here today!

I hope everyone is good?

Firstly Congratulations Star, what fantastic news.

Secret - good luck when you test.

Hope - Great news about your EC and 2 good quality eggs, I hope the go and multiply beautifully. My clinic uses sedation, but I am one of the unfortunate ones where it doesn't work on me, but I am grateful for it as I think it does help keep you calm, so well done for doing it naturally, your are very brave.

October - great will power you have for not testing, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Juliet - It is normal to have irrational thought in the TWW, It's a crazy ride after all.

AFM, I have just got home from my EC, They manage to harvest 10 eggs 5 for me and 5 for my recipient. Glad that bit is over again.

Thank you Mrs, well done on ec, hope you're resting now

Star - yayyyyyy!!!!! I had a feeling you would be getting your BFP!!! So happy for you!!

Sorry, I've gotten so behind on this thread!

star- Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: I had a really strong feeling you were going to get your BFP. So happy for you girl!

dancing- Happy 7 weeks!! :happydance:

jack- Congrats on starting meds for your FET! I've never done an FET so I know less about them, but I think the whole idea with the meds is to get your hormones and lining at the correct levels for transfer. Good luck!

October- Wonderful betas hun! I'm so happy for you!! Definitely don't stress about the progesterone. It's higher after the transfer because of the trigger shot. Already being at 25 so early is actually great. I was only 18 in the beginning. Will you have more betas or just a scan next?

Ashley- Congrats on making a decision and getting started on testing. I hope everything goes smoothly for you & you're able to start end of June!

mrs howley- Welcome! :flower: I think it's wonderful and selfless that you're doing egg sharing. Congrats on your 10 eggs! Rest up now & hope you get a great fertilization report. This thread has people at all stages but quite a few of us have been lucky enough to get our BFP's. Hope you do too!

Juliet- Welcome! :flower: Hope your TWW isn't too bad & best of luck!

secret- I got my BFP the evening of 7dp3dt & I had light spotting on 8dp3dt. So hoping this is a good sign for you!

kjw- I didn't try acupuncture but I know many swear by it.

koj- Good luck at your scan today! Hope you see a beautiful heartbeat <3

hope- Congrats on your 2 eggs and hope they both fertilize! I did go under anesthesia for my ER.

AFM, latest beta was 2,080 and our first scan is tomorrow! It'll be too early to see a heartbeat so we're just looking for a yolk sac. I can't wait to see our little Moobley <3

Hope and Mrsh congrats on egg retrieval!! Hope you get some great updates soon!

Star-omg woohoo!!! Congrats on your bfp!! Love getting to see two lines!

Scooby-so exciting you have your scan tomorrow! I bet you can't wait!

Thank you so much ladies for rooting for me! Still in disbelief, think I was expecting a bfn but it came up within 30 seconds, dh was busy with dd when I was doing it and wasn't expecting anything to show so quick or concentrating when I said 'looks like i'm pregnant' and he was like what?! haha

Can't wait for your scan update Scooby!

Emily, kj, how ren you both?

Star, i was on the edge of my seat going through the thread looking to see if you tested, and OMG SO HAPPY!!!! that was great news to wake up to this morning! YAY!!!!!!!

Joining in... we're doing our first IVF cycle right now. ER is scheduled for tomorrow. Planning on FET. Fingers crossed for everyone!

Oh my gosh - not FET! I am clearly learning all these acronyms. We're doing a fresh transfer, if all goes well! (Is there an acronym for that?!)

Haha thank you Juliet, I was so scared before I tested lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->