IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Stimming has been great this time, I have PCOS so with my first cycle I was on 112.5iu of Gonal F had 10 eggs. My second cycle which was 5 years later I was on the same dose and it wasn't enough as I only has 4 eggs, and it failed but this time I am egg sharing so they have doubled my dose, and I have a huge stomach and can feel my ovaries and definitely feel full. At my scans they're counting roughly 20 follicles so I am really pleased.
Where is everyone in their cycle? Any BFP's yet?
any early testers? I tested early both times which was great first time as I tested 7dp5dt and it was positive, but last time I tested from about 3 days and I drove myself crazy, it was awful. I know I will test early but I thinj=k I will wait unltil 9 days as that is most accurate, but I will most likely cave at my earliest opportunity.
How are you all dealing with the dreaded TWW?

Sounds like you're doing well Mrs, must be uncomfortable though!
I'm the same as you, with dd I tested positive at 5dp5dt, second tested positive 4dp5dt, thst ended in a blighted ovum
Third I started tested 4dp and just got negatives, this time I have tested twice but too early so they don't really count as the tests weren't as sensitive as frers so probably not much chance of anything showing even if I was pregnant
Now I'm 5dp5dt, I have 8 frers in the house and don't know how I haven't tested! Trying to refrain for a bit longer

Stay strong Star.
The TWW is a killer...... try and hold out at least 2 more days if you can.

October-Awesome beta!! So excited for you!:happydance:

Juliet-Congrats on being pupo!! Fingers crossed that you get some great news very soon!

Jackdoll-I know! I never take naps and I've been so much more tired lately! I think maybe it's the Lupron but I'm not sure...

Mrs h- good luck for egg retrieval! Sounds like you have great numbers!

5dp5dt today and I feel nothing. Couple spots of light brown tinged cm this morning. I was going to test but I chickened out. Did you test today star?

Mrs, I have just started my 1st FET, scheduled to transfer end of June, I had ivf 2013=bfn & no frosties, then 2nd ivf 2014=bfp & 2 Frosties. My DD is now 2years 4months & we are ready to go again using the frozen embies. Good for you doing egg sharing :) xx

Kj did you start meds Saturday? Currently 19:18 here & my eyes are closing, going to put dd to bed and go myself. Gosh what is wrong with me & this tiredness!

Secret what day was your frozen Embie?

Star 8 frers! My goodness your so strong!!

I transferred two. They were both day 5 and had assisted hatching on both. I am tired too. Maybe it's the meds?

Secret, could be implantation bleeding? The tiredness is a good sign, I feel literally nothing, I can't even count tiredness cos I'm always tired!

Jack doll-yep! I have my first estrogen patch on and start pills on wed! How about you?

Secret! Sounds like implantation bleeding if it is not normal for you to spot before AF! Fingers crossed!!!! (spotting brown/pink before AF is normal for me so I hope I don't see any lol)

MrsHowley- Nice that you are egg sharing! Can I ask how old you are? And do you have any feelings about donating your eggs? I am 30 and my clinic has a cut off age of 29 for donating. I have been thinking about donating eggs, but I don't know how I would feel knowing that somebody could have a child with my DNA, look like me etc. Sorry if that sounds dumb!

AFM- still annoying light spotting, no full flow yet. Ugh.

Kj I started a nasal spray yesterday. Don't introduce pills for another 2weeks.. I have a lining check 21/06 then scheduled transfer 29/06 all being well :)

Jackdoll-that's exciting!! It will be here before you know it!

Is anyone or did anyone do acupuncture on transfer day?

star, that's amazing in the past you've had BFP earlyish!
I am trying this time to be really strong and not test at home and wait for my bloodtest at clinic. Tomorrow it is only a week away, so not too bad.
Hoping you get your BFP! And then me a few days later!

jackdoll, my FET was with a 5 day. I got a BFP with my youngest on our third FET attempt and we had put two in, only one took. I am hoping this time we are lucky our first round as I am already tired of the all the medications and emotions going on :/

how many of us are in 2ww??

6dp5dt and still not feeling anything, not even light cramping, not going to test today, just feel like it will be a bfn, hope I'm wrong though!

star, hoping you are wrong... hang in there, it is still early. and who knows maybe this time implantation was later than before.
when i got my FET on friday the nurse said sometimes the numbers are low at the blood test because of a later implantation but then they rise.
my past FETs in 2014-2015 i would obsessively test at home and it drove my crazy. this time, no home testing for me. just wait for the phone call after the blood test.

hoping we get our BFPs and go to first tri soon!

Star honestly I can't remember having symptoms this early with my bfp. Did you have symptoms with your dd this early on?

Jul that is great you've decided not to test.. I have 2 6day blasts.. not even going to google 6days. If they were good enough to freeze by the top consultants then that's ok with me x

Secret are you testing early? How you feeling xx

Kj I haven't thought about acupuncture, I'll maybe look into it. Are you doing it

Hello everyone, How are we all today??
Star- Hang in there no symptoms doesn't mean that there is nothing going on, fingers crossed that you will get your BFP.

Thank- You all for your well wishes, I can't believe that this time tomorrow my EC will be over.

Ashley-You don't sound dumb, They are appropriate questions. Egg Sharing was A no brainer for me, I have always wanted to do it since my Infertility, I just want to help someone else experience the possibility of becoming a Mother, after all they have most definitely been through so much more than I have and that was tough as you well know yourself. Also after our last try failed it wiped all of our savings out just shy of £7000 who has that sort of money when you have a Mortgage and a child to keep trying!! So this way meant we could try again. I don't really see I am giving a way my DNA just some really really small cells that I don't need and plus it will take on most of the DNA from the woman who is carrying it, genetic scaffolding is a wonderful thing. I would also like to think that if it was me who needed a Donor Egg that I could get it, It's a 2 year waiting list here for Donor eggs. The cut off at my Clinic is 35 and so you can do Egg Sharing until your 36th Birthday, I turn 36 in July so this really is the last chance. You would also get counselling as it's compulsory with Egg Sharing and that might help you to know weather or not this was the right thing for you to do.

KJ- I did Accupuncture with both of my cycles, so the jury is still out for me! But I have decided to not do it this time round, just because it is so expensive and last time I stressed out so much trying to get to my appointment on time after transfer. But except for that I do find it's a lovely way to relax so that can't be a bad thing.

Sorry I haven't quite got to know all of you yet? I am trying to remember you all and where you all are but I am currently suffering from IVF brain.

Thank you all for making me feel better, jackdoll I think with dd it was 6dp, today, that I just started with light cramping but nothing else so really I'm just driving myself inane for no reason! oh what the 2ww does to us!

Mrs H I think it's a wonderful thing you are doing. Good for you.
Good luck with EC. Check in and let us know how you get on..
A little about me, unexplained.. 2 fresh ivf cycles. 1 BFP (daughter now 2years 4months) and I've just started meds for my 1st FET cycle scheduled transfer end of June. I have 2 frozen embryos..

Star hang in there, stay strong, I always tell myself what's meant for me won't pass me by... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->