IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Star and Secret- hoping times flys by for you guys and you both get great news very soon! The tww is just torture!

Scooby- I know, I really want to understand more but I have such limited time with my RE that it's hard to get all of my questions in. But I agree, this whole process is so interesting!

Jackdoll-this will be my first ever transfer because my clinic recommends a freeze all then a fet. Getting really excited but nervous! I'm doing my first estrogen patch tomorrow. I just really want this to work, as everyone else does too lol

Dancing-that is so awesome! I'm sure you are counting down the days until your next scan!

Exciting dancing, not long to go!

Kj, thank you, hope it goes quick too!

4dp5dt and bfn this morning, was on a 20m cheapie though so not feeling too bad, not feeling any symptoms either though!

Star it is still early! Did you test early with dd? Trying to think back if I had symptoms those first few days...

Kj hope & pray it works for you too x have you had egg collection and now preparing for FET

Dancing we are nearly into June! Will fly by x

Secret how's things going with you? Xx

Afm I started my meds for my #FET today... yipeeeee

Jackdoll, I tested 5dp5dt with dd using a frer and it was very faint, think frers are 6miu/ml and the one I used today was 20 and a day earlier so I've made myself feel better about it lol
With my second fet I did get a very faint positive on 4dpt with a frer
Talking of frers, buy one get one free for a 2 pack in boots so I now have 8 frers!
I don't think not testing early is going to work out!

Great news on starting meds, what are you taking? When is lining check? So excited for you

Star. Oh know I think I'll be in boots today lol
I'm starting synarel nasal spray (I'm on day21 of my cycle) tracking is not until 21/06. that is just ages away & my next countdown..
I tested 5dp5dt with dd & got bfp. It was the test the clinic had give me so not sure about miu x

Started to feel down last night that it didn't work and I am out. All I have is cramping and I had that last time I got a bfn. I am still crossing all my fingers and toes I am wrong but presently feeling down.

Star I can't believe how brave you are for testing early. I don't think I can do it.

Kj very exciting about tomorrow being start day!!

Woohoo Jack for starting today!!!!

I feel the same secret! I don't know why I test early, last bfn was so depressing every day
It's just the 2ww playing it's dirty tricks on us though, it's still early and with dd all I had was cramping starting at 6dp5dt, when is your otd again, the 2nd?

Yeah the 2nd. Going to try and enjoy the weekend. Maybe test on the 1st just to be prepared. Just in case.

With my last bfp, even though it didn't work out, I didn't even have cramping, just a few seconds of sharp twinges a couple of days after transfer like I had with dd and nothing else, I didn't have that my last bfn cycle and I haven't had it this time

Secret & Star I have everything crossed off for the both of you. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. TWW wait is awful but it's so great that you two really are cycle buddies!

Jack doll- I felt the same exact way when I had to wait a whole darn month after my cancelled cycle. I thought it would never get here. You have all of us to keep you company :hugs:

KJ - Goodluck on your meds. FET meds are so much easier, well minus the progesterone. butt is still sore. lol

Dancing - Just 8 more sleeps :sleep: before you get to see your bundles. So exciting. I wish we could all have ultrasounds at home just for a piece of mind.

Scooby- Third Beta was 702?! That is awesome girl!!! You are so pregnant! I am so happy for you! That is awesome news :yipee::wohoo:

I had my first beta today 9dp5dt and it was a 186. Second scan on Monday. The waiting and anticipation. grrr

Jackdoll- yay for starting meds!
October-congrats! on the BFP!

Dogmommy- Hope you are doing well. <3

Super exciting seeing the BFPs going on in here!!! I absolutely can't wait! Talked things over with DH and we are going to do the multiple cycle package with ICSI :) :)

I started spotting today, so AF is around the corner.... with the start of this months AF I will be doing all the fertility testing (all my testing from before is too old so they need day 3 bloods, hysteroscopy, SA and infectious disease tests)

If everything looks good we will start the meds with my next AF around the end of June. Squeeee

Hello everyone! Is there room for a little one?
OK so briefly I am currently on my 3rd round of IVF which I am egg sharing. First IVF was June/July 2012 which resulted in my son. Second round was September/October 2016 BFN. Here I am again currently day 10 stimming and Trigger shot tomorrow EC Tuesday.

Thank you October, what a great beta! Glad you are doing well

Ashley, sounds like a good decision, bet you can't wait! Hope the upcoming testing all goes well

Mrs, welcome, good luck for ec Tues, how has stimming been?

I had a FET yesterday. Very nervous and excited! It took 3 FET last time to get one of my sweeties.

Today I lifted something I didn't realize would be so heavy, that would't screw things up right??? I just need a little reassurance. :(

Hi Juliet you wouldn't have screwed things up, only thing clinic says to me is no hot baths or showers
When is your otd?

Star,
yeah silly to think that moving something heavy would effect what is going on deep inside my uterus. But so easy to worry!
I go to my clinic for blood test on June 5th, how about you? Looks like your transfer was on the 17, so testing very soon?? fingers crossed for you!

I'm with you on the worrying!
I had transfer on the 23Rd, otd is 3Rd June with a hpt at home then beta the Monday or Tuesday after as it's a sat
I tested 3 and 4dpt Haha, it's too early though as the tests weren't even sensitive like a frer, in the past I have had bfps on 4 and 5dp5dt but that was with a frer, they were so squinty if I had used a less sensitive test they wouldn't have shown up
I don't know when I'm going to test next, will be before Saturday though! How about you?

Morning girls...
October congrats and good beta xx how you feeling

Ashley good luck with all your testing,

Welcome Mrs.. hope EC goes smoothly & good luck xxx

J welcome, I'm starting my first FET and scheduled for transfer in June.. I see your trying for No4.. love big families. :) what day was your embie x

Star & Secret hope you your not driving yourselves too crazy... as much as I want it to be transfer day I'm really not looking forward to the 2ww...

Scooby and Emily hope you's are well & enjoying being pregnant :)

Afm glad to get started on my meds yesterday... I don't know if it's a side effect but I took a nap in the afternoon yesterday while dd napped! This is not like me, I'm usually running round like a mad woman getting the house nice & clean for her to dirty again when she wakens lol

Haha I'm like that too jackdoll but sometimes I give in and nap lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->