IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

How many bfps have we had now?

So excited for you secret! My beta won't be until Tuesday probably after I call them Monday

Lucky thread!

I hope I will have good news Monday... 6 more days. UGH, i may just break down a buy a home test :O but those really mess with my head, The blood test is better for me, and even then I don't get my hopes up too high until the numbers double. My second of 3 FETs where I got my youngest daughter, I had a positive test but the numbers didn't double :( that was back in 2014 and then in 2015 got pregnant on my third FET and had my little girl! <3
Hoping this time around my FET works on the first try!!! These meds are messing with me.
Does anyone else take the endometrin vaginal inserts 3x/day? an hour or so after i take, i feel like it's slipping out. but i think the nurse said thats the outer part that was holding the meds.

8dp5dt, Top is today and bottom yesterday, not alot of progression as only 22 hours apart, don't know why I done it really :blush::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20170531_075335.jpg
    IMG_20170531_075335.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20170531_075248.jpg
    IMG_20170531_075248.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
Sorry Juliet I wrote you an answer and my battery died. I'm on pessaries 3 times a day, they're like a capsule with cream in and after an hr I feel then leaking too. With dd they were more chalky and twice a day which was better. After my bfp with her though I started losing loads of it where it had built up nd it was all sorts of colours! So gross lol

This was my third fet for number 2, first was a blighted ovum and second bfn, I only get one beta which sucks but then all I'm waiting for is thst scan and heartbeat

Whoop Whoop! So happy for you secret! I'm happy you texted and got awesome results! :happydance::happydance:

JB- Welcome to our little family! Good luck on your fresh transfer. If you have any questions or concerns we are all here for you.

Juliet- I'm on suppositories 2x a day and they are yuckie! I wish they had increased my PIO instead. Lol GoodLuck this cycle! I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Star- those lines are definitely getting darker. I'm so happy for you!

It's 2:31 am here. I got thirsty and decided to check blog. So glad I did. This group has been great. So many BFPs, love, and support. Well, apparently my clinic only gives 2 Betas, so no more for me. My scan is July 13th. More waiting :coffee:

Just had the call. I've got 2 which have fertilised. It's cutting it close as I've never had less than 4 fertilise before so feeling really nervous now.

Mrs, 2 is still great, hopefully it will only take 1 for :baby::cloud9::happydance:
Out of my 2, only 1 got fertilized but the clinic will update me tomorrow as to what happened to the other one
When is your transfer? Will you be doing fresh or FET? My clinic says all the pills and treatment might cause lining issues, so they will only do FET which I am really ok with. Feel pretty beaten already this month

Just had the call. I've got 2 which have fertilised. It's cutting it close as I've never had less than 4 fertilise before so feeling really nervous now.

I know you're nervous Mrs but 2 is great, when is your next update?

October thank you, I agree, this group is fab!

Definitely getting darker in mere 22 hrs, hope its a good sign!

8dp5dt, Top is today and bottom yesterday, not alot of progression as only 22 hours apart, don't know why I done it really :blush::cloud9:

Hope, I only had a fet with dd due to ohss, have definitely heard these are good for your body to rest and heal

Thank you hope, we keep posting at the same time haha

I was just thinking the same yesterday too, there are so many BFPs in this thread, I really believe this is a lucky thread :haha:
If I am not wrong, so far almost all the ladies who had transfer got BFPs on this thread! Lets keep rocking everyone :winkwink:

How many bfps have we had now?

So excited for you secret! My beta won't be until Tuesday probably after I call them Monday

Juliet I am in prometrium 3x day and yes. Pretty gross but I will do whatever I have to lol. I think 10 more weeks of it for me. Boo

Star. Those are lookin darker! Yay!!!

Mrs. Two is a good number!

Hope sounds like you have one little lucky one! As for fet. I personally think that's the way I go. I was so screwed up after the ivf I wasn't shocked when it was bfn. My body was crazy.

My tests look exactly the same. Maybe a little lighter than yesterday it's been about 12 hours so not too surprising I guess. Also maybe I am one of those people who have crap fm urine. Don't know. Hopefully the next ones are darker. Eek

I thought mine was lighter secret but I was comparing it to a dried test, once time had past I can see its a bit darker

I am laying here trying not to worry but I admit it. Feeling slightly nervous. I hope it's ok. Darn stress. How long does it take to dry?!?

Hopefully. Just taken too close together and garbage fm urine? Going to try and not stress all day. Crap!

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 27
secret - don't stress too much!! some people test lighter with FMU!

Hope - there's definitely loads of BFPs on here! at least 8 that I can think of!!

Star - can't wait for your beta!!

jackdoll - how are the meds treating you? good luck with your FET cycle!!

October - what's next for you?? do you have a scan scheduled?

Ashley - yay for making decisions!! excited for your new cycle!!!

juliet - hows your tww going??

kjw - havent heard from you in a few days. How are you doing??

mrshowley - scooby had 2 and now she's pregnant!!

scooby - good luck at your scan today!!!!!

I've probably missed a bunch... but I hope everyone's doing well!!

afm - my scan went well yesterday :) I've graduated from the IVF clinic and now I have to find an OB.

Yeah koj I think I was just excited and peed when I shouldn't have. I think that I got up at about 4 to pee and then tested at 6. I am not going to worry about it. It's all going to be ok I am sure!!

I agree secret, not a big enough gap and probably didn't hold urine long enough, this is why we should only test once!

My goodness.... I am so delighted to hear your news Secret.. congratulations to you & your family xx

Ko happy your scan went well xx how far on are you?? I am doing ok.. lining check not to 21/06 so good bit to wait still.. then all being well transfer 29/06...

Star how you today? So I was in boots & seen the frer on offer!!! So I now have 4 tests. Still haven't decided if I'll test early! But them boyos cost me a fortune last time round!! Hehe

So who's all pupo?? And due for ET Next...
(Sorry can't keep up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->