IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Congrats star! I'm so excited for you. I get what you are saying about your friends and you need to be surrounded by positivity right now!

Congrats secret!

Ashley it will be worth it!!

My transfer is 6 days away! Tomorrow is lining check and I'm worried that it won't be thick enough. Am I suppose to feel different? I thought I would feel bloated or full and I feel normal!

Anyone else transferring next week?

star- Thanks hun! That's going to be wonderful to have two children so close in age to each other. As far as what your friends said, I understand being upset and it would have bothered me too. I think they're trying to say they're cautiously optimistic but really they should celebrate with you no matter what happens. The progression on those lines looks perfect!! :thumbup: Also, I had major hunger in the first week too, but now it comes and goes.

Juliet- Oh man, I'm sorry you're dealing with both types of progesterone. No fun! I don't know how you're holding out with testing but good job & I think waiting until Monday is a good idea. I'm rooting for you!

kjw- Things are really starting to move along for you now :) Good luck with the linin check on Monday! This is a really great thread with wonderful & supportive women :thumbup:

secret- I'm glad your tests look ok and that you're not stressing about it anymore. The first week or so after I found out was the worst, as far as my stress level. I tested twice a day because I just needed to reassure myself that everything was progressing. I finally relaxed after my third beta. But I totally understand where you're coming from. :hugs:

Ashley- Good luck with your labs today! Ugh, I hear you about the money. We were out of pocket too and it adds up so quickly. It's all worth it though!!

dogmommy- Good luck tomorrow! I felt no difference when my lining was thick so try not to worry. You're going to be fine. :hugs:

AFM, my next scan is scheduled for 6/14. Eeep! My beta yesterday was 7,514 so they won't test it anymore. Also, my progesterone went up to 30.6 from 24.9. :thumbup:

Dogmommy, I felt the same before my last 2 lining checks and I was shocked to be ready, didn't expect to be! I didn't feel any different either

Scooby, can't wait for your next scan, blood results are fab, so pleased for you, I agree I don't think they mean to sound negative, just annoyed me a bit

Can't wait for all the next transfers!

Star wow your lines are dark! I am going to wait like a good girl until tonight to test again. Beta tomorrow. Eeks!

Scooby I am so glad everything is going good for you!

Dog mommy if you are worried about lining (I was too) I drank one glass on Pom juice everyday and that seemed to help it thicken up. I am sure your check will be all good though!

Everyone else I ant keep up with good luck and I can't wait to hear more updates!

star - so sorry about their reactions :(
When my sister was pregnant for the first time I got super super excited with her and she ended up miscarrying at 7w. Her 2nd (mmc 9w), 3rd (healthy girl), and 4th (healthy boy) times, we were both cautiously optimistic and I felt like I shouldn't get too excited because I'd make her disappointment worse if it happened again.. Not that I thought it would happen again or anything but I was just trying to protect my sister's feelings in a way... I think in a similar way, your friends are just trying to protect you!!!!! I'm certain that they only want the best for you!!!!! <3

With that said, I totally get how you feel and you should vent away!!!!! :hugs:

Ashley - good luck with testing today!!! So excited things are picking up for you!! try to ignore the expenses although that is way easier said than done!!

Juliet - you and I are basically twins ;) I waited until my beta day too and just kept telling myself, one more day, one more day, one more day.... until it was finally beta day!! oh, and my beta was also on a Monday :)

dogmommy - good luck with your lining check! You're so close to transfer day!!

secret - your beta will be awesome :D

scooby - yay for another scan in 2 weeks!! I bet you'll be able to hear a nice strong heartbeat! My next one is in 3 weeks!!

That's true Ko, thank you x

Secret, I've got to wait til Tues for beta, are you still testing with frer?

That's true Ko, thank you x

Secret, I've got to wait til Tues for beta, are you still testing with frer?

Yes I am testing with frer and whatever else I have in the house lol. Yesterday was a squinter on ic and dollar store test. Frer are not squinters at all and I hope will be darker tonight. Stinks that you have to wait until Monday for beta. Wonder why it's so different?

My clinic do otd 11dp5dt which is sat and they don't open weekends so I have to call them Monday with result and then bloods will be the next day as Its too much hassle arranging to get there on same day as calling them, it is a pain but means its only then just over 2 weeks til scan yay!

star, i am so sorry to hear your friends were being like that!!! this journey is already tough enough! friends need to be positive!!! well we are all rooting for you and so happy you got your bfp!! :D

scooby & koj, thanks for the support!
I think I will give myself a 2ww present haha. i could use a pedicure!

dogmommy, i felt no differences for my lining checks and they were all a go!

star, if i get BFP we will have similar due dates!! mine would be feb 11th i think

Secret - congratulations!! Sorry I'm a bit behind after working nights!!

Star- those tests look great, I totally understand your friends reactions must have been so hard to deal with. But congratulations! I have total faith your scan will be great!! Look how lucky this thread has been for a start!!

Juliet - good luck with testing!

So I've totally got lost with this thread! Have I missed anyone PUPO? Whose next?

Thank you ladies, you are all the best!

Juliet, mine is Feb 8th eek!

Emily, this is definitely a lucky thread, so glad to be part of it, I can't wait for my son but I'm going to be so nervous, my tests weren't ever this dark with dd and so much darker than the last bfp so I feel better

I've managed to catch up slightly!
It seems every time I look in someone gets a BFP, Hope this is a good sign.
Congratulations Secret, How amazing!! You must be on Cloud 9.
Hope everyone else is good??
AFM, I am finding it quite difficult atm with only having 2 fertilised eggs there is a real possibility when I get the call in the morning that I have no embryos, but I am really trying to keep positive. So I went in to work today to keep myself busy. And it was a really good distraction.

Hi Mrs, what day is it tomorrow for your embryos? I bet they're doing great, thinking positive thoughts for you

Thanks Star! Day 3 tomorrow, so could well have transfer depending on the outcome.

MrsH - sending you and your embies positive vibes!!!! :dust:

Mrs good luck for tomorrow...

Star did you say son... ? Lines are amazing xx

Hope that will be great if we get transfer around the same time x

Just wanted to ask anyone who has had a FET... on the day of my transfer I have to phone to see how the thaw went & then if all ok make my way to the hospital... I have 2 frozen embryos.. has anyone ever experienced no transfer after the thaw? This is my worry at the minute. :(

Mrs, super smart to go into work and keep distracted and busy. I am also thinking positive thoughts for you!!!

Jack, i never had any problems with the thawing. I have had in 4 FETS over the years and they have never had to cancel or postpone. I can't remember, are you putting one or two in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->