IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

For those who asked, I think there are 8 BFP's on this thread so far:

tamper, dancing, koj, Emily, scooby, october, star, secret

Am I forgetting anyone?

jb8- Welcome :flower: Good luck with your ER today!

Ashley- AF always has the worst timing!! Hope she shows up soon!

star- Eeek! Can't wait until your beta on Tuesday. How old is your daughter now? She's going to be so excited!

secret- Congratulations again!!! :happydance: Like I said in your journal try not to stress about the lines. I drove myself crazy until I realized my FMU sucked lol

october- Is it really July 13th? That seems so far! I hope it's really June 13th...

mrs howley & Hope- I only had 3 retrieved, 2 fertilized and I'm currently pregnant with 1. That's all it takes! Good luck to you both. :hugs:

Juliet- You could try PIO shots but trust me, those are no picnic either lol

koj- Hooray for graduating! I'm going to need to find an OBGYN too.

AFM, I had my first scan today! It was even cooler than I thought it was going to be. So there is definitely just one in there like I thought, and everything looks perfect. We saw the gestational sac & yolk sac and are going back in 2 weeks to (hopefully) see the heartbeat! DH got to come with me and we were just amazed. <3

Jackdoll, I've got 6 left I don't need and think I've lost the receipt, so annoying

Scooby, so pleased your scan went well! Can't wait for 2 weeks!
Dd is 18 months tomorrow, she's going to go crazy, lol she loves babies and other children

Afm, I'm feeling sick on and off, mainly after drinking tea which didn't happen with dd til about 6 weeks not that I'm complaining now also boobs hurt but not all the time, that's it for symptoms, definitely feeling more than my October cycle which is good

star and october, yep these are gross. chalky, white mess. but of course worth it if it is helping!!!

scooby, i also get PIO nightly shots in the rump! those and an oral hormone are my 3 medications.

5 more days till I find out!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh, the 2ww is so hard but this thread has been helping keep me distracted ! and so much good news on here !!!

The wait is torture Juliet, wishing you all the best!

Omg yay secret!!! That is great news!! This really is a lucky thread! Congratulations!!

Koj-congrats on graduating to an ob!! That is a huge milestone! I've been good-not too much going on just doing estrogen patches and pills for now then I start the lovely cream you guys are all talking about on sat lol. I have my next lining check on 6/5 and my transfer is scheduled for 6/16!

Scooby-that's so awesome you had a good scan today!!

This really is a great thread! Love hearing all of the positive news from everyone!:)

Kj, not long now for you, this is a lucky thread so hopefully it will be lucky for you too

Forgot to add to my symptoms yesterday and today I literally cannot stop eating, not my favourite symptom and I hope it doesn't stay!

FYI. Now that the test are dry they are the same. Phew.

Star I don't feel much. Chest pains actually.

Good luck Juliet! I am not sure how you are waiting without testing. Much stronger than I am

That's good secret, about the tests not the chest pains! Don't test again til otd if it's not helping (says me who has no will power whatsoever!)
But I agree, once the tests are both dried it makes a difference!

Thanks Scooby! FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY AF showed up this morning. My nurse scheduled my day 3 labs tomorrow so I feel the ball starting to roll! I'm getting excited but I just see all this money flying out the door lol. $500 here, $300 here....$750 there and that doesn't even touch the $22k for the actual cycle. But I just keep telling myself that it won't matter once I am pregnant :)

I'm like nervous eating or something. It isn't good because i was already trying to loose weight since my last pregnancy but having the hardest time. Maybe my hormones are to blame! Wahhhhh!! dont wait to gain weight. I think i'm antsy cause I'm not testing. maybe I should test! ahh

Ashley yes it will all be worth it. Try not to focus on the money. Hard I know!

Juliet I am not even going to comment on testing. I was literally driving myself bananas.

Ashley, great news you can start and exactly, once you're pregnant it will be that matters

Juliet, that's the reason why I tested, I was 7dp5dt and thought if it was going to be a bfp it would probably show something by then, if it puts your mind at rest then think about it

star, i think friday is my 7dp5dt, but as much as i think i want to test, i know waiting for the blood test will be better for me but it is GRUELING WAITING!!! plus if my frozen didn't work out, i don't want my weekend ruined. i always get super sad with a BFN, so maybe its better to find out on a monday haha cause who likes mondays anyway?!

but i am hopeful! fingers crossed for me and B&B friends !!:D

Jackdoll- I think we will be having transfer on/about same day! I think if everything goes well, I will have it around 29-30th June :happydance:
I think Ashley, us 2, MrsHowley, Mnelson are waiting for transfer? Sorry if I forgot someone

Scooby- Very glad your scan went well, its awesome!

Secret and Star- I`ve never been pregnant before, so I cannot really understand what you`re going through, but please try to relax and enjoy being pregnant :cloud9: It is such a blessing :kiss:

My goodness.... I am so delighted to hear your news Secret.. congratulations to you & your family xx

Ko happy your scan went well xx how far on are you?? I am doing ok.. lining check not to 21/06 so good bit to wait still.. then all being well transfer 29/06...

Star how you today? So I was in boots & seen the frer on offer!!! So I now have 4 tests. Still haven't decided if I'll test early! But them boyos cost me a fortune last time round!! Hehe

So who's all pupo?? And due for ET Next...
(Sorry can't keep up)

Juliet- I have everything crossed for you! The wait is truly a torture but I think you are doing great and being strong. If you can hold off until Monday, maybe blood test would be a better way to know?

star, i think friday is my 7dp5dt, but as much as i think i want to test, i know waiting for the blood test will be better for me but it is GRUELING WAITING!!! plus if my frozen didn't work out, i don't want my weekend ruined. i always get super sad with a BFN, so maybe its better to find out on a monday haha cause who likes mondays anyway?!

but i am hopeful! fingers crossed for me and B&B friends !!:D

thanks hope!!!
yes i will wait till monday, despite how hard it is.
monday isn't that far right?!?! its still wednesday night here, but come morning it will be only 4 days till i test. and then they call in the afternoon.

Juliet I think you're right, that sounds best for you, just keep busy, I'll wish tine goes quick for you!

Hooe, thank you, you're exactly right, time to stop worrying and start enjoying being pregnant

I'm looking forward to all your transfers and cheering you all on xx

Hi ladies, I need to have a mini rant
2 of my friends know about the ivf and bfp, one (who had his own son through ivf) said he wouldn't say congratulations until after the scan after what happened last time, another friend is a mummy friend who I have been friends with for a year, she said she won't say good luck yet in case anything happens!
Am I being over sensitive because these comments really annoyed me, I don't want thst negativity! What happened last time was nothing to do with ivf or doesn't mean it will happen again, (it was a blighted ovum at the first scan) I'm just really irritated by these comments like they don't believe this will be all OK which is what I am trying to focus on

Sorry ladies had to get it off my chest and know you wouldn't mind

To be honest, it would have really upset me too, especially after what you have went through to this BFP. I personally find IVF journey very rough and a BFP deserve every kind of celebration and positivity.
Please do not let other people's negativity get to you, even though its easier said than done, but trust me, you deserve all the best :kiss:

Hi ladies, I need to have a mini rant
2 of my friends know about the ivf and bfp, one (who had his own son through ivf) said he wouldn't say congratulations until after the scan after what happened last time, another friend is a mummy friend who I have been friends with for a year, she said she won't say good luck yet in case anything happens!
Am I being over sensitive because these comments really annoyed me, I don't want thst negativity! What happened last time was nothing to do with ivf or doesn't mean it will happen again, (it was a blighted ovum at the first scan) I'm just really irritated by these comments like they don't believe this will be all OK which is what I am trying to focus on

Sorry ladies had to get it off my chest and know you wouldn't mind

Thank you hope, I agree

On a better note, think I'm done with testing now, today's is the one on the right and is darker so I'll stop now I'm happy with them lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170601_071935.jpg
    IMG_20170601_071935.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79