IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Just checking in, because apparently if you don't check into this thread hourly you can miss A LOT :loopy: LOL

Just had my day 3 bloods (today is CD2), Nurse put me on BCP and I start taking it tomorrow. Hopefully all my tests come back as normal, which puts me closer to qualifying for my multiple cycle plan. I have a hysteroscopy scheduled next Wed and then that wraps up testing for me.

MrsHowley fingers crossed!!!!

Jackdoll, I was hoping no one notice that, it was meant to say scan Haha!

Mrs, I've had 4 fets too and never had a problem, sure you will be fine too

Ashley, lol you're so right about this thread atm, things are moving along nicely for you, good news :)

star I noticed too!!! :D

Ashley, yes a very happy and chatty thread. when i check in the mornings, i have to catch up on what the people in farther away time zones have been talking about during my night! hehe

well seeing is that it is june, i can say now that i'm testing this month! next week! and could be getting a BFP this month! so exciting to think. i am very hopeful as you all can see... might come back to bite me. it usually does....

Good luck with all the testing Ashley. X

Star I was wondering if you knew it was a male embryo. Lol.

J I am transferring 1. But really depends what the quality is like on the day! If anything changes during the thaw then we will transfer 2 xx

So who's next for the 2ww & who's still in it xx. Sending positive vibes your way girls x

Afm weather is rubbish here in Ireland... some change from last week.. DD is fully potty trained day & night... the wee pet x and I'm just counting down the days to I introduce pills & have a lining check x

in four days i will know if my FET worked! i am so nervous ladies !!!!! i have had so many BFN, first almost two years, well 18 months of trying i had BFN one after the next. then i had a IVF fresh, put two in and got my twins! then 3 FETs (which took almost a year to get through them) to get my little one on the third try. oh and that third try we put 2 frosties in! only one took.

here's hoping we all get our BFPs!
TIA for all the support I know i will get monday if this didn't work out

Have everything crossed for you Juliet!

Jackdoll, that's very good for dd, how old is she?

Anyone with bfps not really had cramping? I had a few light ones 6dp5dt but that's it really, should I be having more?

I tested once more as had one frer left, it's not as dark as yesterdays, do you think I'm still OK?

Today's is on the right

Attachments

• IMG_20170602_081656.jpg
    IMG_20170602_081656.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 22
Secret hope all goes well with beta today which I'm sure it will! How long do you have to wait for results?

Morning star. Try not to stress over testing/lines etc.. that's your bfp xx just try to enjoy every second (know it's easier said than done)
My daughter has just turned 2years 4months. For 6days now her pull up has been dry in the morning. She still gets a bottle of warm milk at night then jumps onto the potty after & does her pee. Pull up on & sleeps 7-7 sometimes 8... so that's 12/13 hrs... still keeping a pull up on at night for anther while... I think

How's everything going today ladies x

What age is your twins & ds j x

Thanks star. I should get the results today. I am not feeling confident. I have continued taking tests 8dp darker 9dp lighter and this am barely a squinter. I think something bad is happening. I am so worried.

Ashley-good luck with all of your testing! That's exciting you are getting so close to starting now!

Jackdoll-congrats on the potty training, it sounds like she is doing great!:thumbup:

Star and Secret-I have everything crossed that you both get strong betas!! It is so hard not to worry about everything but try not to. Sending you both good vibes!

Juliet-you are so tough holding out to test! Hoping time goes fast these next few days and you get some great news! I'm so torn on whether I will test early or not when that time comes, I bought some fers just in case lol

mrs h- I had the same fear going into my 3 day transfer because we only had 2 fertilize and my clinic didn't give us any updates after that. But on the day of the transfer we ended up getting an 8-cell & a 9-cell. FX both are good and you can transfer tomorrow!

jack- I've heard they've made huge improvements on thawing embies so try not to worry. You'll be fine! Also, well done on potty training your DD. :thumbup:

Ashley- Congrats on starting BCP! I hope your test results are good and you're cleared to start soon.

Juliet- Do you have something planned for this weekend to stay busy/keep your mind off things? Fingers crossed so hard for you!

star- I did have cramps for a few days but then they went away. I get them now on and off but very light. I wouldn't worry about the tests. I didn't get good progression on FRER after the first couple of tests. I had 3 tests in a row that looked the same to me. OTOH my internet cheapies were giving me great progression at that point. :shrug: So I stopped using FRER because they were driving me nuts. I think you're fine.

secret- Just like I said to star, FRER gave me crappy progression. Also, is it possible that both of your embies took and then one didn't keep growing, so your HCG dipped a little? I'm still very hopeful for you hun! The tests are so subjective.

dog mommy - I hope your lining check went as planned today. I felt no different with my lining and it was pretty thick.

Juliet - I have everything crossed for you!

Star- Tuesday will be here before you know it! Have you tested anymore. I tested 2 or 3 times until the lines got darker. haha. obsessed with poas

kjw- Good luck with the lining check Monday!

Ashley- Good luck with your labs today! Congrats on starting BCP, you're closer to the finish line :thumbup:

Scooby- Yes, the scan is June 13th not july. haha. I shouldnt post in the wee hours of the morning. haha. Good Luck on your second scan. :happydance:

MrsHowley81 - Good Luck today! I am sending virtual hugs and good vibes your way. :hugs:

Im 15dp5dt and still having a little cramping throughout the day. Not too painful but I have a high tolerance for pain. No bleeding. Just cramping in lower abdomen. Has anyone else experienced this?

Just to update. It's negative. Guess they just couldn't hang on. Our ttc journey is over.

Oh secret I'm so so sorry, I know nothing I can say will help you right now but know we're all here xx

Hello everyone?
I am so sorry Secret to see what you are going through, I really have no Idea. I had a negative 7 months ago and that totally broke my heart so I can't imagine what it must be like to go from a positive to then have lost that. I am sending you a massive virtual hug.
How is everyone else holding out?
Thank-you all so much for your reassurance the last couple of days, I would love to say it put my mind at ease but it didn't and needless to say I had a restless night.
But my clinic called nice and early with an update, and they both made it so I am so happy right now, I had a 6 cell and an 8 cell this morning and had both transferred (day 3) today. The 8 cell had turned in to a 9 cell by the time we got there. Feeling positive right now.

oh secret i am SO SORRY and so sad to hear this. i know nothing i can say will help. sending hugs. we are here for you. :hugs:

Kj, i suggest waiting to test! but i know some friends it is better for them to test. i just can't have false hopes i guess. even if my beta is positive monday, they will reteset wednesday and then i will feel good if those numbers have doubled. it is such a long and hard process!

scooby, yes i decided to reorganize the kids playroom. get a better toy storage solution, donate toys they don't use, etc. it'll help keep my mind busy and not stressing as much about my testing. although as i type this, i really want to go buy a test right now!!!!! AHHHH

Mrs H, congratulations on PUPO... embryos sound perfect. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"