IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

How's everyone doing on this board??

MrsH - are you going to test soon??

Where is everyone in their cycles?? I'm so behind!!

hey everyone!
any updates???

i'm excited, my clinic called to calendar with me, and my next FET is august 3rd. we are doing a more medicated cycle, like what worked for me in 2015. i don't want to do more meds, but will do what i need to.
i am excited now that i have it to look forward to. my meds start early july, so it feels like things will get rolling quickly!

is anyone else doing a july or august FET?

Jack I'm glad you're back on track!

Ashley I'm glad your test went well!

Scooby how did you make out on your lab work?

Juliet I'm glad you are going back to the successful protocol. August will be here before you know it.

AFM 2dp5dt and nothing to really report. One stabbing pain that lasted a second (with endo I feel like this is pretty normal) the days are dragging. I keep going back and forth if I will test before beta on the 19th.

Ashley it really is so frustrating but back on track.. are you scheduled for transfer around the same time as me 29/06...? Don't worry about your first shot you will be grand. Is it an injection?

Dogmummy the 2ww is dreadful, I've bought 4 tests but going to try not to use them lol.. I had a sharp pain for few seconds 3dp5dt with my bfp..

Juliet happy you don't have to wait too long... I'm sure new girls will be on board soon for July/August x

Koj I've just started estrogen pills today for my upcoming FET cycle. Lining check 21/06 & transfer all being well 29/06.. where are you in your cycle?

How's all the bfp girls? Xx have you's got your due dates?

Do any of you girls find that you get extra hair in places you do not need nor want? Since I've started this journey in 2013 I just keep getting more hair during/after treatment. So annoying... xx

Happy to be starting estrogen today.. that's another step closer.

Juliet, glad you have a date to work towards now

Dogmommy, I had stabbing pains with dd, I was the same going back and forth about testing til I couldn't cope and caved!

Jackdoll, yay on starting estrogen, not long til lining check, bet it's perfect!
I'm not too bad thank you, having a lot of knee and leg pain, very bad leg cramps but otherwise doing OK!

Hello Everyone How are you all?

Koj I am waiting as long as possible before testing? I will try and leave it until at least 11dp. I am finding it not so bad on the not testoing front, I think having a BFN has definitely made a differnce to how I feel about it this time. Tomorrow will be the same timeline when I tested with my DS and got a positive.

Juliet I am so please things are going to move quickly for you, It will give you something to focus on. Whic is much needed after what you have been through.

Dogmommy Stay strong, the TWW is so tough.

AFM I started having strong cramps the early hours of this morning and it has continued on and off for most of the day, I am now getting silmilar pains in my boobs, so either AF is coming or something is happening in there!! Not sure which one yet. I

Juliet- I will be doing a July IVF cycle, ER is going to take place sometime in the week of July 2nd.

Jackdoll, I am a bit behind you, I will start stimming June 24 :) ER will take place week of July 2nd

Hubby had his SA today, and they just called me and said he had 135million count, so that was the last part of our puzzle. We needed over 100,000 count to qualify for the program! I knew he had millions so I wasn't worried. But the nurse did tell me that he had 3% motility and that the Doctor likes 4% motility. (Or it could have been 30% motility) But anywho, this means we will more than likely be doing ICSI.

I had already planned on doing ICSI as it is included with our program.

Hope everybody is having a lovely saturday!!!

Hi all! How is everyone doing? How are the PUPO ladies? How are you preggo ladies?

It seems like a lot has been going on. I'm going to have to go back and catch up.

AFM - I'm in the last TWW before I start down-reg. I have about a week left, I think. Can't wait! When AF shows up, I call my clinic and then they will give me the dates for getting started with the scans and moving towards ER. I think we are still looking at a mid-July ER/ET.

Mrs, you have some promising symptoms there good idea to wait to test for as long as possible, have everything crossed for you

Ashley, great sa! glad to hear you're now in the programme, lots of luck to you

Db not long now then for you, I hope everything goes smoothly

Hey! How is everyone doing?

Scooby-hope you are doing well and hope your blood tests all came back great last week!

Mrs-your symptoms sound so promising! Hope you can survive these last few days before you find out!

Ashley- so glad your hysteroscopy went well and you are on track to start soon!

Afm:I just started pio shots last night and we are all set to transfer one embryo on Friday!:happydance:

Kj good luck for Friday.. hope everything works out for you..

Star how many weeks are you now? Xx cramps are awlful

Dbz not long now.. be July before you know it xx

Ashley excited for you to get started.. sounds like a good programme. Few days behind me then for planned transfer

Mrs h symptoms sounds promising.. I can't decide if I'll test on the same day I tested with my dd...

Dogmummy how you feeling? Will you test early?? How many dp are you?

Afm I started estrogen pills on sat and very sick on them.. can't eat at all. Nausea feeling is not nice! Wondering should I take them at night instead of morning!

Kj, good luck Fri! Exciting time

Jackdoll I'm 5w4d today, tiredness is taking over the cramps, I used to get sick on the estrogen when I first took them but was OK after a while

Ashley- I'm so glad your hysteroscopy went well & that you qualify for the program. Keep an eye on those polyps. I had a 7mm that grew to over 1cm and had to get removed.

mrs h- Symptoms sound very promising! I'm anxious for you to test lol

Juliet- So glad you've scheduled the next FET. Not long to wait at all! I think it always makes sense to go back to what worked the first time.

jack- You're getting so close to FET now! I didn't get sick from estrogen but it did make me sleepy so I took it at night.

db- I'm glad things are rolling along for you!

kj- Good luck with your transfer on Friday!

star- Hope those cramps went away! My fatigue has been better the last few days but I still crash at night.

dogmommy- How are you feeling hun?

AFM, HCG was over 35,000 so that made me feel a bit better. Progesterone is only 20 but they don't seem worried so I'm trying not to be. Symptoms still pretty mild. I'm anxious for my scan on Wednesday and really hoping all is well.

Hey girls!

Ashley, Jack, and dB you will all be starting soon!

Star 5.5 weeks already!!

Jack I had the same problem with estrogen I did get use to them tho.

Scooby that's a great HCG number!! I'm not sure about progesterone I've read 20 is ok. How much do you take?

MrsH any updates?

I'm having all sorts of emotion. Yesterday I was exhausted took 2 hour nap and slept 9 hours like a rock. I told myself I wasn't going to test until beta next Monday. Well I did good fmu and smu and then third morning urine...(I'm peeing a lot more lately) I couldn't take it and I got the faintest line on a wondfo. test. I'm excited but also worried! Stick baby(ies)!

Ahh dogmommy! How many dpt are you? Have you got a pic? Excited!

Scooby, my cramps have gone I'm relieved to say, it's way too early for leg cramps! My knees are fine too, was all very strange but I was on agony

Dogmommy-yay!! Congrats, that is so exciting!! How many dpt are you?

Star-almost 6 weeks already! Can't wait for you to have your scan!

Scooby-good luck with your scan wed! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Awesome beta! I don't know that much about progesterone either but that's good they said it was ok.

I can't wait either kj, this wait is the worst!

i'm going to be following the thread still and see how everyones doing with their scans, and 2ww, and egg retrievals, etc!

Congratulations Dogmymmy that is fantastic news, wishing you so much luck and my fingers are crossed that you have a health baby in 8 months time.

How is everyone else doing?

AFM I have been having some symptoms and although in my heart I feel pregnant my head was trying to keep me grounded in case I was wrong, but this felt very different to my failed cycle last year, so I caved and tested this morning and the test showed up straight away, so I have my BFP.
You guys have been great in here seeing as I joined later on, I just wished I'd of joined sooner.

Oh wow Mrs you too! Not that we doubted you would, congratulations!

I love this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->