IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Juliet- I'm so sorry your beta wasn't what you had expected and hoped for. However, I do believe you still have a chance. Crazier things have happened to people. You're not out yet :hugs:

mrs h- You're PUPO ( I'm late...i know.haha) Congratulations. Ive had cramping on and off still to this day. Ive been told that its a good sign and not to worry.

star- Whoop! Whoop! Congratulations on your Beta! That is a fantastic number. :happydance:

scooby- Thanks for the tip on cramping. I was totally paranoid a few days ago and decided to test again on a digital. It said pregnant so I went to bed with a little mental relief.

Scooby & koj- Its seriously only in the 50s? That is cold for June!! lol I would be snuggled in a coat, hat, and scarf haha. It's pretty warm here in TN

Dog mommy- You got this girl! Just relax and think positive (easier said than done, i know) Your transfer will go as planned tomorrow and you will be PUPO before you know it. Sending good vibes your way:hugs:

Nothing is happening on my end. Im impatiently counting down the days until I can see how many are growing in the oven; and to see his/her/their heartbeat(s). 7 more days to go. June 13th please hurry :coffee:

Thanks guys!! My OTD is the 15th, I am going to try and wait until then, but I'll probably test a couple of days early!! I'm feeling quietly positive this time round, last time I was testing 3dp 5dt and got negatives the whole time. But everything that went wrong last has been overcome, I'm in a lucky position as it's worked for me in the past so it really is 50/50.

Thank you October, I can't wait for your scan either!

Dogmommy, good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it will go perfectly!

Mrs, it's good you feel positive, I tested all negatives last cycle too which was awful so it was good to wait longer this time and see a proper bfp

My scan is June 22nd which would have been my dad's 65th birthday so I'm hoping this is a good sign! Only 2 weeks 2 days to wait

star - we have a similar wait until our next scan as mine is 6/21. Let's try to keep each other company so we don't drive ourselves insane!!!

dogmommy - good luck tomorrow!!!!

october - cant wait for your scan! I'm going to live vicariously through you and scooby who have scans before me during my long wait!!!

MrsH - Yay for positive feelings!!! teach me your ways! I'm always miss negative.. haha

Would love to ko, how many weeks will you be then?

thanks everyone for the support and hugs!!!!!! i had another little cry today. just emotional time. i thought all my tiredness for sure would mean a BFP. i'll report back tomorrow....

star, i am SO HAPPY for you!!!! yay!!!! what good numbers!!!!!

How exciting that you'll be having your scans soon. It's always nerve wracking waiting to see that little baby on the screen but such a magical moment.

koj I don't know what's happened this tim, it's just been so much more similar to the cycle that I got pregnant with my son. My last cycle was awful, I think I knew from the start it wasn't going to work, it was horrible. At least this way even if it doesn't work out I've done everything I can.

Mrs, it's so strange cos this bfp cycles I felt like I did with dd, not so much physically but I just felt different in myself, my blighted ovum cycle and bfn cycle I didn't feel like this, it's hard to explain but I know you know what I mean!

Thank you Juliet, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and looking out for your update

What's annoying is i feel a bit woozy, and super super tired. Maybe it is all the meds. They gave me a choice to continue till tomorrows test results and I decided to continue just in case.

For those who have done multiple FETs, how many months/cycles were there between FETs for you? In the past I think I had 4 or 5 months between. Just thinking when I will be back for try #2.

Juliet, I had a bfn fet and transfer was 16th March, this transfer was 23rd may
I had to have a withdrawal bleed after stopping the meds then I started on my cycle after that :hugs:

star, that was quick between and SO glad how things turned out this time for you :) :) hope i can quickly get back into my clinic for another FET.
were you on lupron or anything like that? this cycle i did not do lupron, but i did in the past and may consider it again because i had success in the past.

Thank you Juliet, I wasn't on lupron, on cd4 I had baseline and started estrogen, 8 days later lining was thick enough so I started progesterone and had transfer a week later, it did seem to happen quicker this time!

Hi everyone,, trying to read through a lot of posts... think I'm caught up lol

Good luck today Juliet xx

Star happy everything going well for you x

So if my af had not showed up by yesterday I had to phone clinic... off course the month your looking it to come IT DID NOT COME.... how frustrating... it's never late... always on time.... never lets me down.... how does this happen..??
I phoned clinic they advised to phone by Thursday if still no af... I've to start the tablets on Saturday. So obviously this won't be happening if no AF... :(

Oh how annoying jackdoll, I know how you feel, mine always takes forever, will it not be able to start at all? Sorry just trying to understand!

dogmommy- Good luck today!!!

star- I'm glad you don't have any nausea yet. Hope it holds off for you!

October- I was so nervous and worried the first week too. It took the wonderful women on this site to talk me off the ledge lol. But I kept POAS for a lot longer than I probably needed to ;) Your scan is the day before mine! How far along will you be?

mrs h- I'm so glad you're feeling positive. Just over a week until your OTD. So exciting!

Juliet- I have everything crossed that you get good news today! But if it doesn't work out this time it's so nice that you can do another FET. How many frosties do you have left?

jack- Ugh, AF has the worst timing! Really hope your cycle doesn't get thrown off now.

AFM, I'm sitting here sipping on peach ginger tea to try and settle my stomach. :sick: I'm 6w4d today so I guess I was due for this...

jack, sorry it didn't come! how frustrating!!!!!

scooby, thank you!!! i stlil have 11 left!! but only 5 are quality they use for a program I am in that I pay for the first FET, and then if that doesn't work, they pay for up to two more! so at least i have that to be happy about....

star, how are you feeling? any symptoms?

dogmommy, any updates??

Star, I don't really know what will happening! I'm just assuming if no af then I can't start these tablets on Saturday (think it's the estrogen pills)

Scooby high5 to the sickness... even though it sucks.. xx

Scooby, 6w4d was when my nausea started with dd!

Juliet, any news? that sounds like a good programme you're in

star, went in 6am for bloodwork... now waiting by phone again. 2 week wait is a pain but this 2 day wait (monday beta to today beta) is the worst!!!! i've been stress eating, tired, cranky with my kids :( the usually don't call till afternoon but monday she was able to call late morning. so i feel like i am in limbo all day but i think we all know the answer, it didn't stick. so now trying to get myself excited for when they calendar me for the next FET.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->