IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thanks everyone! Transfer went well and we have two embryos on board :) now just have to wait till beta on the 19th!

Juliet thinking of you today. Fingers crossed it's a good number for you! If not I'll be here cheering on for next FET.

Jack how frustrating! I had it happen once when AF went mia!

Scooby I'm so sorry to hear about the MS. Ugh that's got to be a bad feeling :(

Star, ko, October, and scooby so excited for all your scans coming up!

Sorry if I missed someone!

Dog mommy-congratulations on being pupo!! Hope you are having a nice relaxing day!

Scooby-sorry you are feeling sick but it has to be bittersweet, I can't wait to be at that point again!

Juliet-hoping you get some good news today but if by chance it's not I hope you can get started on another fet quickly!

Jack doll-that's so frustrating! I hope it shows up soon so you can get going on schedule.

Afm- I just had my first lining check and they said it was above 8 and that it looked beautiful! My next check is Friday. I'm just thankful everything is still on track for transfer next Friday!

Scooby Yay for feeling sick!! ��

KJ great news on the lining.

Juliet Fingers crossed you get some news soon hope the FET can get started soon, it will give you something to focus on.

Jack stupid AF all we ever dream of is having late AF and as soon as you need it to be on time it decides to go AWOL.

Dogmymmy Woo!! Congratulations on being unofficially pregnant!! ��

Hello everyone else hope things are good for you all.

Driving myself nuts, not sure I should be getting all these symptoms so early, I'm in new territory as I've never had a 3dt before, it could be my imagination, the Utrogestan or I could actually be pregnant, which I'm trying not to get too excited about in case I don't get the result I want, but I've got sore nipples but only slightly, getting back ache on and off, got the slightly sick feeling, and I'm pretty sure I've got the metallic taste in my mouth, with the sore gums and a stupid red face which I never got with DS but it could be in my head or the Utrogestan. Going crazy but in a good way. ��

dogmommy- Congratulations on being PUPO!!!

star- Cant wait until your scan as well. This is all so exciting.

Scooby- I'm so sorry you are having horrible MS. But its a good sign, Moobley is doing awesome. Tell us all of your remedies and secrets so we can use them, when and if MS kicks in. I will be 6wks and 3 days when I go in for my scan. Im so anxious and excited. My mom and DH think it is twins. Im thinking just one. I don't really feel anything other than cramping.

mrs h- Not long. You have a little over a week. So a few more nights of sleep. I am so happy to you have really positive and good vibes about this cycle.

KJW- Awesome news about your lining! Everything is right on track for you! :happydance:

Juliet- Thinking of you. :hugs:

jack- AF truly is a witch. She does what she wants, when she wants. Keeping everything crossed for you so that you can start Saturday.

Mrs, how many dpt are you now? they sound like promising symptoms, excited for you

Dogmommy, yay congratulations on being pupo, hope you've had a restful day after

Kj, glad lining check went well, sounds nice and thick, Fri will be here before you know it and then transfer!

Jackdoll, any news on af yet?

Afm, my main symptom is tiredness, it's awful, I know I'm still up in the night with dd and yesterday nd today she was up at 5 but I still had a 90 minute nap When she did and it's just never ending tiredness
This morning when I woke up my boobs were hurting a bit but my whole chest ached liked something heavy had been on it all night. Once I got up and started moving about it easier but that wasn't fun!
I had some cramping in the night when up with dd
It was worrying as it was on my right side exactly where and how I user to get af pain but it was gone by the time I woke up. Sometimes I'm really hungry and get dizzy when really tired.
Nothing is constant though apart from the tiredness and no nausea since a week ago when was just a few waves, I'm thinking thst might start when it did with dd over 6 weeks

Thanks October, I think it helps to try and be positive but I still get doubts.
Star I hope you manage to get some decent rest in, it's not easy being pregnant. I'm currently 5dp 3dt, I had similar symptoms with DS but that was 5-6dp 5dt.

Kj great news about the lining! Transfer will be here before you know it.

MrsH it really is a roller-coaster during the tww. Im a symptom spotter too so I know how you feel!

Star I hope you can get some rest. It's a good sign tho!

October I can't wait to hear. I hope two little beans for you!

Ashley Happy Anniversary! How did your test go?

star no nothing yet, I've to phone either way tomorrow.. hope you get about 15hrs sleep tonight! Now wouldn't that be great :)

Dogmommy congratulations on pupo. everything crossed xxx

MrsH are you testing early? Symptoms sound good :)

October when is your scan.. ?

Kj good luck for Friday. Sounds perfect

Thinking of you Juliet. X

Still no AF.. I'll check in tomorrow let you's know what's happening xx

everyone, thanks for all the support!!! seriously am bummed, as i just got the call that beta was a 4 (went down 2 so a 6 on monday a 4 today), but it would be harder if i didn't have my B&B support group, thanks ladies!!!

only thing weird is they want me to test again in a week....? has anyone had that happen before?

my new FET will be the week of july 30th. i am definitely going to focus on that, yay!

October not long to wait... so exciting x

Juliet I don't know nothing about betas.. I'm sorry it wasn't what you hoped for. Your plan sounds really good.. good for you starting in July again xxx

Maybe tmi but I wiped last night and had red so thought that was my af.. then this morning nothing! There's been no more from that wipe... I'll phone clinic on my break and let them know...

Sorry to hear that Juliet but not long until your next fet, keep us updated

Jackdoll, let us know what clinic says, hope you have some answers soon! Very frustrating for you

So I got into work & my af started full flow. I phoned the clinic, everything back on track and to follow the schedule as planned :)

lining check 21/06 & all being well transfer 29/06. I'm getting excited :)

How's everyone today.. who all is in the 2ww xx

Star when is your next scan x

Glad all is back on track jackdoll! excited for you to have transfer very soon!
My scan is 22nd June so 2 weeks today, going to be an absolute bag of nerves!
I'm still so tired and very light headed this morning, taking this as a good sign

Juliet- I'm sorry it didn't work out this time hun :hugs: But at least your body knows what to do if something isn't right. And 11 frosties, wow! 7/30 will be here before you know it :)

dogmommy- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust:

kjw- Glad your lining check went well. Just over a week until your transfer, woohoo!

mrs h- Is Utrogestan progesterone? If so then yeah, it does mimic tons of pregnancy symptoms. I didn't feel sick or have the metallic taste but I did have sore/hard nipples for a few days. :blush:

October- I'm thinking one for you as well, for some reason. But you never know... So excited for your scan!

star- Your symptoms are so similar to what mine were then. Fatigue has been my #1 from the beginning and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I'm usually in bed by 9:30 or so. The sore boobs started at around 5 weeks for me, and they are WAY worse when I first wake up.

jack- Hooray! Transfer in 3 weeks, that's awesome!

AFM, had bloodwork this morning for progesterone and asked them to check my HCG too. It's still a week until my scan and I just needed a little reassurance today. I wish the worry went away but it's pretty constant. I do try and stay positive though and do lots of visualizing that everything is progressing normally. My MS really isn't bad yet, I shouldn't have complained! Just feel like I'm about to be sick and then it passes. I've been eating saltines, drinking peach ginger tea & sucking on preggie pop drops. So far all of those things are keeping it at bay. :thumbup:

Ahh I'm with you with the reassurance Scooby, I'm sure beta is wonderfully high! Let us know how you get on
I'm dreading ms starting, with dd I want actually sick until 40 weeks but I felt sick every day 6-14 weeks, I couldn't drink tea blackcurrant or juice or any kind so just stuck to water til it passed, so relieved when it did!

Mrs, sorry I can't remember when you're otd is and if you will test early?

Jack- super frustrating! That literally happened to me with this past AF. Been praying for 2 1/2 years for her not to show up and the 1 freakin time you want it to come it is late! LOL

Dogmommy- Fingers crossed for you! Hope all went well for you yesterday! How many embryos did you transfer?

Scooby- Ahhhh poor girl! Sorry I don't have any tips for the MS! Hope it at least subsides for you!

Juliet- Sounds like you are in a good program to get 2 more FET's on them!!!!

AFM- I had my hysteroscopy yesterday and everything was normal. Doctor found some small polyps in my uterus but said they shouldn't affect the IVF. He said if I wanted they could remove them or they could just leave them. I trust him and left them alone. But as soon as I left I wish that I would have asked him to remove them. The reason I didn't want him to remove them is because I had to have a full bladder for the procedure and didn't think I would last much longer holding it lol.

I start stimming the night that we have a wedding to attend. I am hoping I can find a secluded place to give myself the shots without people asking what I am doing. Not trying to tell a lot of people about the IVF.

Jack phew!! Great news AF turned up. Get the wheels turning.

Scooby It will be such a relief when you finally see your baby, it is a worry all the time. I had a condition in my pregnancy which was scary and meant I had 10 scans and that feeling of worry always stays but then the relief and joy of seeing your baby is so rewarding. Yes it's the progesterone it's a pesky little bugger playing tricks.

Ashley Great news. Good Luck

Star My test day is a week today!!! Eeeek! I would like to wait it out until then it's my DH Nans birthday and she is no longer with us, but if I do test early I will wait as long as possible.

AFM Not much to report, sore nipples, slight lower back ache, very slight cramps in my abdomen and I did have a streak of brown when I wiped today. So who knows.

Ashley, glad it went well, I had a polyp which wasn't removed, holding your pee is the worst!

Mrs, ooh definitely sounds good, hoping that's implantation bleeding, fingers crossed for you

I realized that I missed a few pages! Holy smokes, I don't log in 1 day and I miss entire pages sheesh! hahah

Dogmommy- Thank you! Happy belated anniversary to you too! We ended up just having some carry out thai food, hubby was too tired to go out. (He works 10-12hr days M-F....so I gave him some slack lol)!

Jack-glad AF finally showed up!!!!

Juliet- Sorry you didn't get your BFP this cycle. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"