IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Ahhhh so excited.... this is one lucky thread :)
Congratulations dogmummy & mrs h xxx

Aww yay!! Congrats Mrs!! This is one lucky thread! When is your beta?

WOW!!! the things I miss when I go MIA on this thread!!!! huge congrats to dogmommy and MrsH!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

So excited for you guys!!!!!

I have honestly never seen this many BFPs on one thread in this short span of time EVER!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

dogmommy- Did you test again this morning? I'm so excited for you! I take 1CC every night. My progesterone has fluctuated from 18-30 but they've never told me to increase so I guess they're okay with it for now. As much as I want to get off the PIO I'll keep taking it as often & as long as I need to.

star- I'm so glad your cramps are gone. That sounded awful!

Juliet- I'm happy you'll be sticking around & so hopeful you'll have success with your next FET. :hugs:

mrs h- Congrats on your BFP! :happydance: Haha I knew it! Hope you get a nice strong beta.

AFM, one more sleep until my scan! I'm trying to stay very positive & just keep picturing that little heartbeat flickering away. <3

OMG! Huge congrats Dogmommy and MrsH, I am so excited for you guys! When is beta?
Juliet- very sorry to hear about this month, I will be praying that July would be your month!
Hows everyone else doing?
Scooby, Koj & Star- do you guys have scan coming up? Would love to see your little beans &#55357;&#56845;
AFM- I have one little perfect embie frozen from last cYcle but decided to go for one more round of ER this month, so my FET most likely will be beginning of August. But def will be checking in here and see how everyones doing &#55357;&#56832;

Hope, my scan is next Thursday 22nd, seems forever away!
I hope you can keep us updated so we can continue to cheer you on

Scooby I'm sure your scan will be perfect, you're going to love it

Hope - My next scan is on the 21st! I'm terrified and excited at the same time. A lot of my symptoms have gone away in the past couple days so I'm a bit worried, but I'm trying to convince myself that its just that time when a lot of people start to get relief from MS.

Star - I know what you mean!! It really is forever away!! I think dancing (another BFP graduate from this thread) is getting 2 scans while we wait for our next!!!

scooby - so excited for you tomorrow!! Living vicariously through you while I wait for my scan ;)

How are the other ladies here doing? Is anyone in their tww? transfers coming up??
I should really go back and read through this thread more carefully!!

Thanks everyone! My clinic don't do betas, I'm not sure clinics in the UK do that so much.
I reckon we've got a massively high percentage success rate her.
Good luck tomorrow scooby, I will be thinking of you.
How is everyone else? I hope you're all ok!

Yay Dogmommy and MrsH!

Sheesh I keep missing so much! LOL

My meds arrived today. OMFG! I am kind of scared of the follistim pen. I will have to watch some youtube videos of how to load it and inject it

Ashley - the pen injections are my favorite because the needles are so tiny!! Just remember to keep the pen in place even after the full injection for a few seconds as the medicine sometimes leaks out when you pull it out too quickly!

Still sick on the estrogen & my dosage goes up tomorrow.. :(
I have braces on and just after braking a bracket of my tooth! I knew I shouldnt have been munching on that sweet. Yep bad day here.....

Good luck scooby. Can't wait to hear. Could you have 2 on board?

Thanks everyone. I'm very cautiously excited. Today im 6dp5dt and took another test and it's darker but also fmu. Both attached. But I'm done testing I haven't told DH yet bc I want to tell him on Father's day (Sunday). My beta isn't until Monday so fingers crossed!

Congrats MRsH

October great pic!! So happy for you.

Scooby can't wait for yours tomorrow!!

Ashley good luck with the meds! After you get past the first couple they get easier!

Oh no Jack! Did you try taking the pills at night? That's what I did with clomid when I was on it and the side effects were lessen.

Attachments

• _20170613_174520.jpg
    _20170613_174520.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 22
Congrats October!!! Lovely scan!!! how many weeks are you now??

dogmommy - looking great!!!

Jackdoll - sorry you're having a crummy day.. maybe you're using up all the bad luck now for super good news later ;)

Definitely darker! Bet would be a lovely father`s day surprise for you hubby :cloud9:

Thanks everyone. I'm very cautiously excited. Today im 6dp5dt and took another test and it's darker but also fmu. Both attached. But I'm done testing I haven't told DH yet bc I want to tell him on Father's day (Sunday). My beta isn't until Monday so fingers crossed!

Congrats MRsH

October great pic!! So happy for you.

Scooby can't wait for yours tomorrow!!

Ashley good luck with the meds! After you get past the first couple they get easier!

Oh no Jack! Did you try taking the pills at night? That's what I did with clomid when I was on it and the side effects were lessen.

Dogmommy, great lines and a lovely plan for fathers day

Jackdoll, destroy you're feeling horrid, hope you feel better soon, all be worth it

October, love your scan pic, beautiful!

hope- I'm glad you got a frosty from your last round & hope you have success this time too! When is egg retrieval?

star- How are you feeling hun?

koj- Don't worry about symptoms lessening, it's totally normal at your stage. 1 week until your scan!

Ashley- I'm with koj, the pens are the easiest and hurt the least :thumbup: Just a heads up, if you're taking Menopur that can burn going in but it helps if you go slow. If you're taking Cetrotide, I got an itchy rash at the injection site but it went away after a few minutes. Ice helped a lot. (And not everyone gets that.)

jack- I'm so sorry the estrogen is making you sick. :nope: I really hope that lets up soon!

October- Love that scan pic!

dogmommy- Awesome progression! So sweet that you get to tell you DH on Father's Day.

AFM, our scan went great this morning! Baby is measuring right on track and we saw a little heartbeat flickering away. Heartrate is 152bpm <3 I feel so relieved! I'll be graduating from my clinic as soon as I wean off the progesterone. :thumbup:

Attachments

• moobley061417_sm.jpg
    moobley061417_sm.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79