IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

kjw - congrats on being PUPO!!

dogmommy - let us know how your reveal to your DH goes on Father's day!!!!

Ashley - I don't know anything about :spermy: but regardless of everything looking fine for my DH, our clinic recommended a ICSI so that's what we did.

Hi scooby, jackdoll, star :hi:

Kj congrats on PUPO!!!!

I did another test and it was darker so I set out a test with a Father's day card (I get him a card every year anyway from the dogs...I know I'm nuts lol) so he will see it when he gets home from work. I'll be at work so I'll miss it this time but I'm excited to get his call today. Tomorrow is beta day! Hoping for a high number since we transferred two!

How's everyone else doing?

Thank you!!

Dog mommy-that is so awesome!! I can't wait to hear his reaction, what perfect timing! Good luck with your beta tomorrow! Hoping you get really nice numbers:happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Wow so much has happened! Need to stop being MIA!

Dogmommy & Mrs H - congratulations!! Lovely news!

Dogmommy you will have to let us know how the reveal went!

I'm a bit lost as to who is PUPO!! Good luck ladies that are testing soon!

Ashley- The embryologist from my clinic gave us a really great explanation of ICSI. I copied and pasted from my journal in case you were interested (please excuse the Harry Potter reference) :haha::

"The ICSI process of selection is actually really interesting and the embryologist went into it in detail. For anyone who's interested, they wash the sperm first like with an IUI to get rid of the crappiest ones. Then they put basically a drop of oil in the middle of the sample, which makes the fastest swimmers skirt along the outside. They take those and put them in another medium that immobilizes them. (I hope they say Immobulus!) There they look at the shape of the head, the neck and the tail. They hand pick the best looking options and then inject those directly into the egg."

jack- Aw, thanks hun :hugs: How are you handling the meds?

mrs h- So glad tests are still positive! When is your first scan?

dogmommy- Best of luck with your beta today! That's such a cute reveal for your DH. <3 How did it go?

kj- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dust:

How's everyone else doing?

AFM, progesterone only went from 29 to 23 after not taking PIO for one day, so I'm officially on every other day now. Woohoo!!! I've got another blood test tomorrow so hopefully it's still looking okay. It's so nice having a break from that shot...

Scooby that's great news!

Yesterday was amazing DH was so surprised and his smile was worth all those dang PIO shots! Beta came in at 808 today. I was so happy for 10 mins then worry set in. Please stick baby(ies)!! Beta #2 on Wednesday.

How many days past transfer are you dogmommy? I feel like 808 is a great first beta!

Scooby that's brillant your every other day.. xx

Dogmummy did you have a FET? Congratulations great numbers xx

Emily I'm still here lol, having lining check Wednesday & all being well planned transfer 29/06

Dog mommy-that's so awesome you got to surprise your husband on Father's Day! I'm sure he will never forget it. And that is an amazing first beta! Maybe twins?!

Scooby-that's so nice you get a break and can do every other day now!

Afm:I'm 3dp5dt and not much going on just tired, a little warmer than unusual (but that could be because it's 118 here ha) and some cramps the night of 1 and 2 days past transfer. Hoping our embryo is making itself a comfy home and will stick around for 9 months!

Jack-good luck with lining check on wed! It won't be long now til transfer!

Thanks everyone! I'm 12dp5dt and yup I did a FET amd transferred 2 5day blasts so I suppose twins are possible!

Jack good luck with lining check! Transfer will be here before you know it.

Kj my only symptoms was some cramps. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks kj... everything crossed for you :)
Are you testing early? I really don't want too.. but I've bought tests!

Dogmummy thanks, freaking out about everything.. lining, the thaw. Suppose just natural..

I'm so moody on this estrogen.. thinking I'm one and done if this FET doesn't work.. not fair on my family ... eekkkkkkk

Jack doll-I have felt the same way through this process. Each lining check and blood draw I get nervous and I was so nervous about the thaw too. I think it just comes with the territory. So many hurdles to get over! I think I will probably test early but not super early. I know I will be a nervous wreck when I do. I just don't think I can hold out until beta day on the 27th. I also bought tests a few weeks ago lol

Kjw- Rooting for you!!! Holding off testing is probably good idea, but I have good feeling about your transfer :)

Dogmommy- Thats great first beta! Maybe twins <3

Jack- I have everything crossed for you! Good luck on Wed!

dogmommy- Aww, I'm so glad DH was happy. I looked back at my betas and at 16dp3dt (19dpo)I was at 702. Your numbers are closer to my friend who has twins (hers were always about double mine) so I think it's definitely possible!

jack- So close now!! Good luck with your lining check tomorrow :)

kjw- Cramping at 6/7dpo is such a great sign... So hopeful for you!

hope- When is your transfer again? Must be coming up soon!

AFM, made an appointment with an OBGYN for 7/7 when I'll be just about 11 weeks. She said she may not do a scan, but I'm really hopeful that she does! At the very least we'll get to hear a heartbeat <3

dogmommy - yay!!! glad your surprise went well!! I think your betas are pretty high! I did a fresh transfer (usually higher betas than FET) and was 448 at 12dp5dt so you could definitely have 2 in there!!!!

kjw - you seem really calm during your tww!! I have everything crossed for you! :dust:

jackdoll - Good luck tomorrow!!! love that you've already bought test!!

scooby - yay for your OB appt!! you have your sister's wedding and 4th of July weekend between now and then so I think time will fly for you :D

Hope - :hi: how are you doing??

afm - first midwife appt tomorrow... I really really hope we hear a heartbeat with the doppler. please send me positive vibes!!

Hey Scooby and Koj :)
I am doing one more round of egg retrieval this cycle, so FET will be beginning of August, seems a lifetime away
So exciting that both of you have appointments coming up, hearing the heartbeat must be an amazing experience! I hope the appointments will go great and you guys get to hear/see your little beans <3
Though my FET is in a long time, I keep coming back to follow up all of your journeys because there is so much positivity and hope in this little group. Thank you everyone for keep sharing your stories as they unfold :)

Hi all, I've been following but been a bit with a virus or something so struggling to keep up!

Wishing you all luck though with treatment and transfers coming up

Koj-I might seem calm but I'm secretly freaking out! Trying really hard to relax but it's so nerve wracking not knowing. I know it's early still but wish I had some indication that this worked.

Star-hope you feel better soon!

Thanks everyone for all the positive thoughts, love how supportive everyone here is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->