IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Kj how many dp are you now? Are you testing early? Everything crossed for you x

Star get well soon x

Hope Aug will be here before you know it x

Ko good luck tomorrow, check in and let us know how it all goes x

Scooby I bet you can't wait to your next app x in the UK we get scans between 10-12 weeks, 20week scan then 35week scan ..plus loads of blood work in between..x hopefully you get a scan :)

Dogmummy how you feeling?

Afm I have lining check in the morning! Hopefully something happening x

Emily thanks dear! Hope you're feeling good!

Jack how did lining check go? Honestly my biggest fear was the embryos thawing and my nurse looked at me like I had two heads and said the way they freeze the embryoa now it's highly unlikely :)

Kj have you tested yet?

Hope thanks for the encouragement! August will be here before you know it.

Scooby I hope you get another scan at 11 weeks. I think that's the standard first scan at my regular OB.

Ko so exciting your appt is tomorrow! It will be so nice to see your little bean.

Star I hope you feel better!

AFM I feel completely normal...and I'm kind of in disbelief that I'm pregnant especially with a beta of 808. I felt more pregnant when my beta came back at 64. I'm so nervous for tomorrow. Do the numbers have to double to mean a viable pregnancy?

Dog mommy- good luck with your beta tomorrow! Every step is so nerve wracking but I'm sure you will have beautiful numbers tomorrow!

Good luck to all the ladies with scans coming up soon!

I am only 4dp5dt so I haven't tested yet. I was thinking about testing around 8dp but I may very well chicken out! My beta is on the 27th

Morning, just out from lining check, it's 8.5 (stick to plan/meds & transfer scheduled 29/06)
Is this lining thickness ok 8days before transfer?
Will/should my lining keep thickening over the next 8days?

How's everyone else keeping x

Jack doll-Congrats on your first lining check! 8.5 sounds awesome and I think it does continue to thicken.

Jackdoll, with this one my lining was 8.6 and I had transfer 7 days later, you're all good, so excited for you!

Dogmommy, good luck with beta!

Kj, I tested early with dd and my second fet which probably caused me more stress waiting for darker lines, this time tested 7dpt and got a nice dark line straight away which was better than testing early, good luck!

Hope, stay with us and we'll stick with you and your fet, best to stay in this lucky group!

hope - I'll be following your journey!!

star - I hope you're feeling better! viral infections are the worst!

kj - you seem super calm!! haha. you must hide it well ;)

dogmommy - Good luck with your second beta today!! my doubling time in my first 2 betas was about 33hrs and I've made it to 10w4d so far!!

Jackdoll - that's a great starting point!! it will continue to thicken for sure!!

afm - we heard a heartbeat with a fetal doppler today beating at 160bpm :D it's starting to feel real!! I really wanna get excited but I'm scared at the same time.. I know that the risks of miscarriage after hearing a heartbeat at 10weeks is less than 2% but its still frightening!!

Popping in ladies! So much going on in here!

Anybody in here ever been on progesterone through their entire pregnancy? I didn't have any problems with my 2 children, but my periods have always been messed up since I got the mirena IUD a few years ago (after kids).

I am totally convinced my progesterone is low. I know I will be on progesterone suppositories and PIO shots for 14 weeks. But I want to continue being on them the entire pregnancy. I am so scared that when I get pregnant, if they stop the progesterone at 14 weeks I will miscarry. I want to demand that my OB put me on weekly PIO shots but I don't know how to convince them.

Ko that's amazing, ahh I can't wait to hear heart beat but won't until 16 weeks here with midwife, sucks big time!

Ashley, I haven't heard this, what if you ask them to test regularly for progesterone to keep your mind at ease?

star - will you get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow at your scan?? I'm assuming tomorrow's is a dating scan? You're definitely far enough along that you'll see/hear the heartbeat!!

Ashley - I agree with star! maybe they can monitor you for progesterone?? I've also heard that between 7~12 weeks your placenta takes over so progesterone is not as important at that point anymore? but I'm no expert so you should definitely talk to the dr and make sure they understand your concerns!!

Ko, I'll see the heartbeat (fingers crossed all being well!) but won't hear it, I don't know why but I didn't even heat it at my other scans, just with midwife using doppler from 16 weeks

star - interesting!!! I just assumed if they had the volume ON while they measured the heart rate, you hear it!! It's so different across the pond!!! either way, I'm super excited for your scan tomorrow <3

I know it's not fair! Haha I agree either way im excited for tomorrow and just pray everything is OK, that last blighted ovum has really made me a bag of nerves this time around

aww!! sending lots of positive vibes your way <3

Koj-that's so awesome you got to hear that beautiful heart beat!! It might not feel this way to you but it sure seems like your pregnancy is moving fast!

Star-good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Hope-your cycle will be here before you know it! Can't wait to follow your journey

Afm: 5dp5dt and so far occasional mild cramps but not much, really tired, and really bloated. I know this could all just be the meds but I'm really praying it's a good sign. Still going to hold out on testing.

Thank you kj, they do sound like good signs, have everything crossed for you

Kj your so strong, good for you holding out.. positive vibes your way x

Star can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes. So exciting, will you bring your dd with you?

Ko so happy you got to hear the heartbeat. Exciting times ahead :)

I'm not sure what Ashley. Best bet to ask & give your thoughts on the situation x

I'm so excited, this time next week will be transfer day eve lol

Jack your lining sounds great!

Ko that sounds like a nice strong heart beat!!

Star good luck at your appt tomorrow and I'll be sending you positive thoughts!

Kj you are so strong for not testing but definitely try to hold out bc I became obsessed once I started testing!

Ashley I would Def discuss the issue with Dr especially bc it's an easy thing to monitor.

AFM beta #2 was 2,248 and nurse said it was perfect. And my first "pregnancy" scan is next Wednesday! Never made it this far so we are over the moon!

kj - i support you all the way!! I didn't test until my beta :)

jackdoll - is it next week yet?? so excited for you!

dogmommy - I predict twins!!!! you are exactly double what I was on the same dpt!! Can't wait for Wednesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->