IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Dogmummy that's amazing.. great number :)
Congratulations

Ko I'm excited (the bad moods from the estrogen has gone, think it's cos my lining sounds on track)

Ko, excellent beta! I agree, bet it's twins too eek!

Jackdoll, we're taking dd but only because I literally have no one to have her today, everyone I know is working, not long for you now!

Star I'm sure she will be fine, my dd is a typical toddler but see when she sees doctors/nurses etc she is so good. Loves going to the doctors with me. She just sits like butter wouldn't melt! Lol good luck x

hows everyone today??

I start my progesterone pessaries tomorrow, AM & PM...

koj- Yes, hopefully time will fly by! Does this feel like it's moving fast for you? I can't believe I'll already be 9 weeks on Saturday! I'm so happy you heard a nice, strong heartbeat <3 The NT scan is next, right?

hope- I'm glad you're sticking around! :hugs: How is this cycle going so far?

jack- My lining was the same, 8.5! Doctor said it was perfect on transfer day. One more week! :happydance:

kj- I got a really nice, strong line on 9dp3dt (12dpo) so if you tested tomorrow there should be no squinting. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ashley- I have progesterone issues too, but my body did create a corpus luteum and so far I haven't dipped below my clinic's minimum. I've been on 1cc of PIO and for the last week they've weaned me off to every other day. I can't help but worry, yet they keep reassuring me that the placenta takes over between 7-12 weeks. I think it's really rare to have to stay on during your entire pregnancy. They're monitoring me very closely and at the first sign of spotting I'll take a shot. So far, so good, but I won't feel better until I see my numbers start to go up on their own...

star- Good luck at your scan today!!! My RE wouldn't let me listen to the heartbeat either, as there is some kind of concern with things heating up too much this early on? I don't know, it was great just to see it! <3

dogmommy- Definitely twins ;) So exciting!!! Wow, next Wednesday for your scan already, that's awesome!

AFM, had more bloodwork this morning to check progesterone. I'm really hoping I see a little rise. If it goes down again I'm going to talk to them about going back on the shots for another week. The rehearsal dinner for my sister's wedding is tonight, so we get to leave work early. Woohoo!

scooby - yay for being able to leave early!! will you be telling other relatives this weekend?? We still haven't told my in-laws yet.. Not that we're keeping it a secret, but we want to tell them in person and we haven't seen them since I was 6 weeks pregnant (when I definitely wasn't telling anyone yet). Yes, my next scan is a NT scan on 7/3 and as slow as everyday seems, I can't believe I'm already entering week 11 this Saturday!!

Jackdoll - you SHOULD be excited!! seems like everything is right on track :D Good luck with the pessaries. I did those when I did my IUI cycles. I have to say, I don't miss them at all. haha (not that PIOs are any better!!) but whatever keeps baby healthy, right? ;)

All went well, saw the heartbeat, measuring 0.80cm 6w5d :happydance:

Attachments

• _20170622_144748.jpg
    _20170622_144748.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
star - awwww!! congrats!!!!!! lovely scan!!

koj- I'm only going to tell my aunt because we're really close and she went through IVF too (and ended up adopting). Aww, that'll be exciting to share the news with your in-laws. Mine are so excited! It does seem both fast and slow at the same time, doesn't it? NT scan should be a good one!

star- Hooray!!! Congrats on seeing the heartbeat and I'm so glad everything is looking perfect. What a beautiful pic! :)

Thank you jackdoll, nurse said they still count it as 7 weeks, they did the same with dd
How are you?

I am still here, just had a busy time.
KJ Congratulations on being PUPO. Fingers crossed for you.
Star congratulations on the scan your baby looks perfect.
How is everyone else? Hope you're all ok?
AFM Obviously cautious apart from slight cramping and feeling a bit tired I'm not feeling very pregnant at all, but tested again this morning band it's definitely darkest. I have my scan on the 6th of July.

Star-congrats on seeing the heartbeat!!

Jack doll-your fet is so close now!!

Now the not knowing is driving me crazy! I woke up at like 4am and couldn't fall back asleep because my mind keeps obsessing over it:( I may cave and test tomorrow but I'm terrified of seeing a bfn. Did you ladies that had positives have any symptoms early on? I really don't have anything that couldn't just be the pio

MrsH - yay!! I have a scan on 7/3, you on 7/6, and scooby on 7/7!! exciting times ahead!!

kjw - my only non-pio symptom was food aversion (didn't want chocolate chip cookies!!) fingers crossed!!

Scooby- Thanks! It feels good to know that you know what I am going through! (and you are pregnant) I feel like Dr's are very dismissive about my brown spotting every single cycle. I am for sure its low progesterone, but why do they make it so hard to keep getting progesterone supplements! LOL not like its addictive or anything.

Kj I didn't have any specific symptoms and kept saying I didn't feel any different, I also ended up driving myself mad not knowing which is when I knew I had to test at 7dpt, good luck! How many dpt are you now?

Thank you mrs and kj, it was a relief

Thanks star, I swore I wouldn't symptom spot and I've been so bad about it! I'm 7dp5dt so I'm going to test tomorrow! Nervous but Ill keep you guys posted!

Ahh kj it's impossible not to, after 4 fets now I'll Probably still never learn! Lots of luck for tomorrow, are you using a frer?

Thank you! :) yep! I bought them like a month ago because I was so excited and now Im terrified to actually use them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->