IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thanks jack doll! What day is your transfer next week?

Morning kj... how you feeling
My transfer is Thursday. I can't believe it's so close now. My hubby is working over this weekend but he finishes Wednesday for 5 days. He was looking to go to our mobile home while we are both off next weekend but I think I'll just want to stay in my own house and do nothing. Really can't decide. Suppose a few nights away will put the days in quicker.

Thursday will be here so soon! That's nice your hubby has some time off with you after, I agree distraction is good! I have been driving myself crazy but I finally caved and tested this morning...and saw the most beautiful double line!!! I'm so relieved and now just cautiously optimistic. Praying that this little guy stays around and healthy for 9 months! :)

Ahh kj congratulations!! It's so nice to wait isn't it and see a proper line, so pleased for you!

Such a wonderful news Kjw, so happy for you! Your beta should be soon right?
AFM, patiently waiting to start AF so that we can move things forward for egg retrieval. Have been feeling impatient lately, but on vacation in Russia for few days with my girlfriends, so it helps.
How is everyone else doing? Quite few scans coming? So exciting :)

IMG_2101.jpg

Thank you guys!! I'm 8dp5dt.

Hope-it won't be long now, time feels like it is moving in slow motion when you're waiting but hopefully it will go by fast for you!

kj - WOW!!! clear as day! Congratulations!!! How many did you transfer?? Any possibility of twins???

jackdoll - good luck next week!!!

KJ- Nice lines! Congratulations!!!!!!

Jackdoll- Good luck next week!

I started stimming yesterday and I was surprised how fast I was able to get over the hesitation! After I gave myself the injection I was like hmmm that didn't even hurt! I think I was psyching myself out comparing it to a IM injection in the rear end!

Stomach been feeling weird pains/tingles after I do the injections, which I assume is normal.

Thanks everyone. 3 more sleeps! I can't wait.. :)

Ashley when is your EC/transfer?

This thread is so lucky

Well done on starting stimming ashley, when is your first scan? Good luck

Hope all goes well Thursday jackdoll, counting down the sleeps with you!

I'm good thank you, symptoms come and go sometimes but mainly I'm tired and hungry all the time lol, I won't have a scan til 12 weeks now, so far away!

Ashley-yay on starting stims! Some of them made my skin kind of itchy after but usually they weren't too bad. I just kept thinking with each one I was one step closer to egg retrieval. Are you planning on doing a fresh transfer?

Jack-it's so close now! You will be pupo soon! :dust:

Thank you guys! Koj-we just transferred one. My beta is tomorrow! Excited but still nervous. I'm not sure the nervousness will ever go away. So far I've been feeling good, tired a lot, bloated, and constantly feel like I need to pee.

mrs h- Good luck with your scan on 7/6! That will be a big week for scans for this group :)

Ashley- It's always been weird to me that doctors can't agree on how important progesterone is during pregnancy. It doesn't seem to matter to them how many women had issues with RPL until they supplemented with progesterone. Congrats on starting stims! I think feeling things is a great sign.

jackdoll- 3 sleeps! So exciting!

kj- Congratulations!!! :happydance: I had a strong feeling for you, so glad I was right. Good luck on your beta tomorrow! With such a dark line I think you'll get a nice starting number.

star- How far along are you now? About 7 weeks right?

AFM, the wedding went really well and we had a great time. I did have a progesterone scare as it dipped down to 15.4 on Thursday. I've gone back on PIO every other day and will test again on Thursday. Really, really hoping that number goes up. No spotting though so that's a relief. :thumbup:

Scooby- Thanks! I know right, its just progesterone, as far as I know there aren't any terrible side effects from supplementing progesterone during pregnancy. The word progesterone literally means pro-gestation!

KJW/Jackdoll- yes we are going to do a fresh transfer of 2 embryos. ER will be sometime during the week of July 2, and ET will be *hopefully* after 5 days. I think I will transfer 1 of the best looking eggs and a "not the best" egg because I really don't want twins, aiming for a singleton. But I will be okay if we get twins :)

Star- Thank you! I have an appt tomorrow, hopefully they are able to tell me if any eggs are growing? I had my baseline Friday and they didn't say anything to me besides that it "looked good", they didn't tell me anything specific.

OMG, KJ beautiful lines!! You guys, this thread is kind of crazy with all of the BFPs. I've never seen anything like this in my life on BnB haha! You are all good luck charms! Hopefully some can rub off on me in a week or so!

Thank you guys!! Really hoping my levels turn out good this week!

Can't wait for everyone's upcoming transfers and scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->