IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

mnelson- I'm so sorry about the BFN but it sounds like you had a really productive WTF appointment. That's encouraging that your RE is so optimistic. I think taking a break during Christmas is a good idea. Give yourselves some time to relax and enjoy the holidays and start fresh in the new year. I decided to so the same thing last year after having a polyp removed in November and I was glad not to have that added stress over the holidays.

ask- Stats seem to be all over the place when it comes to IVF. I guess it has to do with all of the different studies that are out there. 80% sounds fantastic though, I'm so glad they think you will be successful! I was given pretty miserable odds, I think around 20%? Good luck!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone!! Really need the good luck of this thread once again. You must all be very pregnant now. After my MMC in August I'm back again EC is due next week. Hope you're all ok?

Hi Mrs, I’m ok thank you, lots of luck with everything next week, let us know how it goes :)

Hi MrsH! Good luck with your EC tomorrow!

I’m 5dp5dt and got a faint bfp yesterday and a positive digi today! Cautiously optimistic! We transferred a PGS normal day 5 4BB female.

Good luck MrsH!!!

Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!
:dust:

Congratulations Ask!!! So excited for you!!!
Looks like you're keeping the luckiness of this thread alive!!!!!

Star EC is Wednesday, just done my trigger about an hour ago, this cycle had really dragged it's nice to finally see the finish.

So just had EC and we got 8 eggs. Will update tomorrow with fertilisation report.

MrsH - Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for good fert results tomorrow!

We got 7 eggs that they were able to inject and I've got 4 that have fertilised. Here we go again!! X

MrsH - Congrats!!! so exciting!!! grow embies, grow!!!!

Great news Mrs, hoping they grow strong for you, keep us updated

Just got the call all 4 embryos are going strong. We've got a 6 cell 2 8 cells and a 12 cell all top grade. So please. Last time we had 1 6 cell and 1 8 cell and one stuck so I'm very hopeful again. Transfer is Monday. How is everyone else?

Oh wow brilliant news Mrs! I’m good thank you, getting ready for a few days in Disneyland from tomorrow so keeping busy!
Hope all goes well Monday if I can’t check in then

I've got 2 top quality Blastocysts inside me!! Never been in this position before where I've had 2 Blastocysts to transfer and never of freeze quality, I could of frozen 1 if I wanted. Still got 2 more which they'll see if they are good enough to freeze. Feeling positive.
How is everyone else?

Congrats on being PUPO, Mrs. H! That’s great news! FX you’ll even have some to freeze.

I am good! 4w5d today. HCG went from 76 to 250 in 48 hours last week - yay! Nothing else new to report.

Are you planning on testing early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"