IVF/FET roll call April-October 2017 *12 BFPs, 3 sets of twins!

Thanks secret - I’m doing ok now...

Where are you located? If you are at 9000 triggering with hcg could definitely put you at risk for OHSS!

I am in Canada. They mentioned they are going to call to let us know based on today’s results if we should trigger with a full or half dose but they haven’t called yet.

Sounds like you are going to get a good number of eggs! I’m sure they already told you this but start drinking lots of Gatorade/Powerade and eating extra salty foods! Will help reduce risk of OHSS. Good luck - keep us posted! :)

Just looked it up - Canadian e2 to US e2 = Canadian value divided by 3.67 (or US to Canadian would be US value multiplied by 3.67). So yours at 9000 is about 2,500 in the US. Mine at 5000 on trigger day is over 18,000 in Canada.

Yeah they just called and my estrogen and progesterone are really high. It will be a freeze all cycle. I have to start taking some pill tonight to help prevent OHSS and I have already had a Gatorade. Sucks. Hopefully we have something to freeze

Sorry to hear you have to freeze...I’m doing PGS so we are freezing all anyway. Hoping for the best for both of us! My clinic’s success rates are actually higher for FET cycles.

I know it will work out how it’s supposed to work out I am just feeling bummed right now. Hopefully we have embryos to freeze.

I blame the extra estrogen for making me super emotional and crying at work over this.

Just got the call...we have 22 embryos! 24 of the 33 eggs were mature and 22 fertilized normally with ICSI! I’m in shock! Couldn’t ask for a better birthday present!

Holy smokes congrats. That’s awesome! I hope I get the same success!

So out of all of those follies they got 11 eggs. Sounds like some were empty. Hopefully we get angoos fertilization report tomorrow. Going to be a long night wait

Ask4joy - good luck. PGD NGS worked for a friend of mine. Hope it does for you.

Congrats on the 11 eggs Secret! Hoping for a good fertilization report for you!

Glad all is well ask and secret!

Ask that’s brilliant news on the embryos , hope you can get lots of rest now

Secret, I know how you feel about the freeze all, I was so fed up when they told me I had to do the same but they did say fets were higher success rates and it resulted in dd so just make the most of med free time, a nice break to refresh and be prepared for your fet when you are ready, hope you’re ok after ec

Thanks star - I have mild OHSS and it’s really uncomfortable...talked to the on call doctor today and going in to get checked out tomorrow. He assured me I should feel better in a week...ugh.

Well 11 retrieved, 9 mature and 7 fertilized. I feel pretty good with those numbers. They won’t check them again until Wednesday, so I hope they continue to grow and get strong!

Congrats secret!!

Got the day 3 update today...22 embryos still going strong and “dividing beautifully” according to the embryologist. Next update is Thursday when we will find out how many made it to blasts and were biopsied and frozen. Gotta stay distracted until then!

Ya never know, Secret! I have a known chromosome abnormality so I have no idea how my embryos are affected...but high numbers hopefully give us better odds!

Yes hopefully we both have our potential babies in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->