• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF - For those in January?? (Nov. is long gone!)

I am spotting today so it looks like AF will come later today or tomorrow :) I will start stims on cycle day 2. Can't wait!

PCOSMom - Congrats on getting your FET date!! November 4th is just around the corner :) yay!!

I start my BCP tomorrow after my day three blood work! I hope it all turns out ok!! I am sooo happy to FINALLY Be here!

Sunshine- I hope your AF comes...Im sure it will...You are starting stims on Day2? I think i am on BCP for a little while. I am unsure how long though? Good Luck!

Wow, I've missed a lot!

Sunshine- looks like you are first up to bat my dear.

Alisun- Hi! I see you have PCOS too, we have a little club going here.

ILuvbabies- hahaha, I'm dying picturing you trying to give yourself the IM shot. :haha:

Wanna_b- I've been good. A little upset stomach with my metformin, and still waiting for AF.

PCOSmom- That's great news, I'm so glad you have your date set to go, and it's soon :thumbup:. Will you have to take any meds since it's frozen? I don't know too much about that.

Sophibee- I hope things move along quickly.

Sorry If I've missed anyone. I took today off of work and DH and I slept in and then did some running around town. It was nice being off when he was.

TTCfurrever- We are PCOS buddies :) I hope you are enjoying your day off. I hope the weather is nice for you!

Hi Ladies, sorry been so busy and only shooting lil updates here and there!

Hope you are all doing well!!!

ttcfurrever--yes, there are a lot of meds that go along with FET cycles.

Here's my meds list with amounts and dates ... it makes my eyes cross :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 22
DH genetic testing all clear!! No issues :) So we are still on tract!! I start Lupron Wednesday and then the other meds soon after that :) Excited!! I cant believe I may have a little bun (or two :) ) in my oven the 2nd week of November!!!!!
Ali: YIPPIE for starting meds :)

Mobaby! Congrats to you on getting all started! Ill let you know how long im on BCP before we start the real meds...I dont think he will have me on them very long because he only does IVF four times a year and im pretty late in this cycle compared to the other ladies who are also...So maybe we will be close together!

Hello PCOSmomtoOne! Good Luck to you also!

MoBaby-How exciting!!!! I am so ready to be there too!! :)

ttcfurrever-If I could manage it, I probably would. I'm very independent. When my husband hits a vein, I seriously want to stab him with the shot afterwards!! LOL

PCOSMomtoOne-That's actually not much compared to a fresh cycle. I never had a print-out like that. How neat so you have it all in front of you!

AliSun-That's it?!?! How many surgeries does he do right in a row then???

Me-Af is here full force! I start BCP's next Sunday and then hopefully I will get my water sono and calendar. My meds should be here no later than Halloween. :)

I did do stims before my retrieval but they wouldn't let me do a fresh transfer because my hormones were crazy.

Wanna_b, SophiBee, Princess, Mrs. CP, where have you all gone to? Any updates?

hello, I'm back!! its been crazy with work stuff but i've been dipping in and out reading how you are all getting on.

ttcfurrever - fx AF arrives soon so that you can crack on :) hope you are keeping well. :hugs:

Sophiebee, are you having your 'dry run' today? hope it goes well with no problems.
Iluvbabies - yippee, you're ready to go!! how long will you be on BCP?

Alisun - great that you can get started now!

pcosmomtoone - fantastic news!!!

JaniceT - yes its a nightmare on the NHS, it depends on the area but usually between 2 to 3 years waiting list, i dont even get a chance to go on the waiting list as im too old for my county, however if i moved about 50 miles, I'd get 3 free IVF on the NHS until I'm 40yrs - this country is crazy! Insurance doesnt cover it either, IVF is about £4-5k and then icsi on top is about £1k

sending lots of best wishes to EVERYONE on this thread.

afm, saw the FS yesterday and I'll be getting 300 gonal each day (maximum dose apparently as my AMH is a bit low = 11.2 so they want to really go for it) we're doing the short antagoistic protocal so no BCP, straight to stims. Im only on CD8 on this cycle so got a while to go yet til AF when i can then start the IVF cycle, DH is hoping to conceive naturally this cycle to save us a massive amount of money (wishful thinking me thinks :nope: )

The best news is that the clinic keeps success rates per age group, for mine, (Im 36yrs) its 45%!!! wooooo hooooo Im sooo excited about that!! I've got in my head that we're gonna have twins!! :happydance:

Yeah he only does 4 maybe 6 a year. And i dont know how many he does in a row to be honest. He is an amazing dr though! Just did my day 3 this morning. Waiting now and started BCP.
PCOSmom-i hope that we wont have to froze but i guess there is no guarantee for any of this...You'd think giving a dr. 15k we could have a guarantee :)
Mrs. C.P.- My husband said the same thing! We are going to get pregnant last month because we had IVF all paid and scheduled. Of course the nurse said that the consult chairs we were sitting in had magic powers because a ton of couples sit in the chairs and than end up pregnant...So i told her i was stealing the chairs. But didnt work. You guys might be the lucky ones :) Btw grreat news on the success rate!

Just checking in really quick...AF came yesterday so I start stims today. Went in for my scan...I am on Lupron, menopur and folistim. Lupron at 20ml twice daily; folistim and menopur at 75 each in the morning; and at night it is 75 menopur and 150 folistim.

Anyone else get start dates yet?

Good luck to you ladies in the waiting game, I just went through that the past month...and it went by a lot faster than I was expecting!! HOpefully it is the same for you all :)

Hey all! Way to tired for personals tonight.

Congrats to all those who af as visited....spotting myself right now so looks like it's finally coming.

Congrats to everyone who has started their meds :thumbup:

And, wow PCOSmom I had no idea so many meds were involved in a FET :dohh:

Hey ladies. I got a positive vag culture for ureaplasma urealyticum. Which online doesnt say much about it. It says it can cause fertility issues...But other sites say there is no real evidence. Also says its not a STD but is transferred that way too. I am completely confused as to what the heck it is. Is it like a yeast infection? Am i blasting something extremely embarrassing on a website? God knows how long i have had this. And if this will effect me moving forward with IVF this month? I just got a letter in the mail saying it with two prescriptions for my husband and i. I feel like an idiot. I have no idea!!

I got some spotting & back pains. Af will most likely show her face. I was told to go for my scan tomorrow as I'm on a business trip thurs & fri. & clinic is closed on wkend. Getting worried that it's gonna be all messed up. :(

PCOSMom2One-I've heard of that happening. :(

Mrs C P-Hopefully only this month although I have 6 refills...

AliSun-Never heard of it! Hope you get some answers!!

Me-The Glucophage has been giving me problems all day today. I thought the side effects were gone already. Silly me! Hoping to up it next week!

Allisun- UU is not an std, it is part of the normal flora (bacteria) that resides in genitalia. But, like all bacteria in that area if the PH there is off and the bacteria grows out of control, it can cause issues in both males and females. It can be passed between partners (like an std) because of it's location. I've seen a few women go into premature labor because of it. And, although I haven't seen someone miscarry because of it, there is that possibility. Don't worry, just take the medicine and you both will be fine :thumbup:

Wanna_b- don't worry hun, it will all work out :hugs:. Let us know when you get your scan.

Iluvbabies- sorry about your tummy, I'm having the same battle myself :haha:. How much are you on? My full dose will be 1700mg/day, right now I'm doing 850mg/day. PCOS sucks :wacko:.

MrsCP- Those are excellent rates, I bet you are excited :happydance:. Ooh twins, wouldn't mind that myself!

Mobaby- glad the tests came back clear. Good luck with the jabs!

AFM- the witch is here in full swing, yipeeeee. Just waiting for an email back from my FS to see what day to go in so I can get the scan and start my meds.

I wanted to stop in and say

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gifHAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY!!!https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gif

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"