IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Izabela - are you hoping for transfer on Monday or is there more to the process?

That's a shame for the lady you donated to. As you said hopefully she will learn something and come closer to her BFP x

Going for scan on Monday if all OK I will trigger and than 3 days later embies are defrosted and transfer 1 or 2 or 4 days later so not until end of the week.
Getting nervous and impatient but scared that is not going to work again.

Hiya

Sorry for lack of posting! Super tired!

Sorry to hear about your lady! But like you say I'm sure she's leant more about her body! It's all one big learning curve! Good luck for next week! Need regular updates! Now you've got to the bottom of why it's not worked hopefully this time will be the one!

Serena how are you?

Key hope you having a great holiday!

Hello ladies!

Izabela hope scan goes well tomorrow the FET seems to have come around really quickly. I'm sure doing it naturally must be a better option and here's hoping both embies develop well. I'll be thinking of you all week. Sorry your lady didn't get pregnant, I felt the same as you as mine was also unsuccessful but hopefully she has also learnt a lot & will go on to get her bfp in future.

Serena glad to hear that breast feeding is going better & the new bras are helping. I've got to try & remember these tips for a few months time. How's little Rosalie doing herself?

Kazza- nearly 32 weeks not long now at all! Bet you're feeling exhausted poor thing! Did you manage to change to Pruh for check ups?

Monkeyfeet - really lovely to hear from you & nice to hear William is debeloping so well sounds like he'll be shuffling around himself in no time.

Afm - had a wonderful holiday it was very relaxing. Weather was great about 30 degrees every day & spent a lot if time reading, sleeping & chillin by pool or on beach. Back to work tomorrow where I've got 10 wks left until I finish, am sure that will also fly by.

Have a great week all & Izabela lots of luck for this week

K xx

Key glad you had a lovely, relaxing holiday. Not long left until your maternity leave. I bet you can not wait to meet your little boy or girl. X

Scan was OK yesterday lining at 8 and folie at 16 and both still growing. I trigger tonight and Friday they defrost the embies and I could have day 3 transfer on Sunday or day 5 or Tuesday. I had a blood test yesterday to check the progesterone level - hope not too high-. If I don't here from them means everything is ok.
The nurse was very nice and she said I should get my positive even if the other lady did not got it because recipients have their own issues as well. They d not believe the high progesterone has affected my egg quality, and I got my ectopic before in the same circumstances. She said that I can donate again with them as I responded well. We would have to consider and also the consultant to agree but is good to have options. I am hoping so hard these ermbies are the one or two :)

Hope everyone is well and thanks for support. X

That's really good news Izabela and I agree with nurses there is no reason why won't work for you just because the other lady was unsuccessful. There are so many things to take into account. I'm keeping fingers crossed that progesterone is ok and that things go well either Sunday or Tuesday - I'm so excited for you :)

Also great news about being able to donate again if that's what you decide, nice to have various options to consider BUT let's hope this is the one and you won't need a backup plan

K xx

How's everyone doing?

Izabela are you back at Lister tomorrow?
Kazza how you getting on, not long now!!
Serena - hope you're doing well, any news?

Kx

Hi girls!

Key sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! How are you feeling? Are you 28 weeks now?

Izabella any news your end ? Great that you can egg share again!

Serena how are you? How's little rosalie getting on?

Afm still at queen Mary's, not impressed midwife doesn't seem too interested in moving me! 32 weeks now and had a scan yesterday. My boy is measuring 4 lb 12 and my lil girl 4 lb 1 which is normal range but concerned the sonographer due to the difference. Had to go round to see dr, who wanted to test me for diabetes. Blood came bk ok so it can't be that but I need to go bk next week. I've got an extra scan booked to! So that worried me! Then on the way out there was a cockroach! Not impressed! Something else to add to my list of complaints!!!!!!

Kazza so sorry that you have not managed to move yet. Really bad that is not clean and there are bugs. Could your boy may be of a bigger genetics, maybe genes from one side of the fam. My niece was born bigger than her twin brother (ICSI), can not remember how much but was visibly bigger and born before 7 months. They are going to be 6 years in Jan and she is such a tall girl even today. She always looked 1-2years older than her twin brother and more likely closer age to her older brother who is 1 year and a half older and born to term. All 3 children are doing great and they have a short mummy and a tall dad and so the grandparents.

Hope all would be good for you. Glad you do not have gestional diabeties.

AFM. Started pessaries today. I believe bloods OK because Lister did not call me. Lister is defrosting my embies today so hope they make it. They will call me tomorrow to say if is day 3 transfer on Sunday or day 5 on Tuesday. I just hope to work.

Hope everybody is well. X

Isabela I'll be praying that both embies defrost well and everything goes smoothly for transfer (whether Sun or Tues) xx

Kazza - sorry to hear about probs still with Queen Mary's. I know it must be worrying that the little lady is smaller but they both sound a great weight to me at this stage. Friend of mine had a baby recently & was only about 10 days early and her little girl only weighed 5lb10 and was great and home within 24hrs and yours aren't far off that weight already. Hope your getting as much rest as possible - have u finished work yet?

I was 27 weeks yesterday - back in for midwife appt next Weds and glucose test for diabetes on Friday. Am feeling quite big at the moment & struggling to imagine how I'm going to stretch any more. It's official now belly button has turned - yuck!!!

K xx

Key 27 weeks wow! Great your baby is measuring good. I hope you feel well and not too big. The times goes so quick.

I had my transfer today. The embryologist listen to our wish as we had only 2 and we wanted them both back so she said no point in waiting. Here is the report: both defrosted fine. One has not decided yet but the other one is 2 cell and the best grade 1. The doctor said is above average and could not do any better. So I hope this one continues to do well as is only day 2.

Hope everyone is well.

Izabella that's great news! I have everything crossed! Sounds really positive!! Keep us updated won't you!

Key times flying! Let us no how midwife and diabetes test goes! Your button popped! Mine still hasnt fullyMi had a large outie though! Do you have the big brown line ? I do! And just started getting stretch marks!!

I had a txt to say my blood came bk clear so looks like I just have two big bubbas! Bk to the ob on Wednesday ! I finish work in about 2.5 weeks! But I've finished my Saturdays now! Makes such a difference!

Hello!

I wrote a massive message earlier with my left hand whilst breastfeeding & my phone battery died & I lost it. Gutted.
I'll keep this one shorter!

Izabela - such brilliant news, the absolute best! So now let's hope one or both stick and come join us in 9 months! Now the dreaded 2ww...it's so exciting I really hope this is your BFP!

Kazza - you are so close now! Brilliant news on your tests, your babies are such great weights already. It's amazing. 2.5 weeks left- and then baby time! Are you all sorted for stuff?

Key - glad you had such a lovely holiday, sounds perfect. It's such a good idea to unwind before getting ready for the last trimester. Hopefully it'll fly by...or at least waddle by! Good luck for the diabetes test x

Afm - all is great my end just been very busy with baby classes & people visiting etc. Rosalie is doing really well, she's 12lbs now. & has started 'talking' to us & her toys which is hilarious. She also likes to be held up so she's standing and nosing around. I'm getting strong arms x

Isabella that's brillant news - next 2weeks will no doubt go by slower than ever but try and do some nice things to take your mind off things. You know we're all willing the little embies to do their stuff and develop into little baby or 2!! :)

Kazza - not long til end of work bet you can't wait now! Great news on bloods you've obviously got two very strong & healthy little ones there which is brill!

Serena - glad to hear Rosalie is doing well a d you're getting strong arms, sure they'll be lovely toned too at this rate

All good my end, i'm sure blood tests will be fine on Friday. Kazza I haven't got the dark line yet or stretch marks (apart from bit on boobs) but don't think I on the clear yet still plenty of time for them to rear their ugly heads!! Was at a 40th yesterday and surrounded by babies and little ones and can't wait til ours arrives. Like all the ladies here we've been waiting so long just to get to this stage I can't wait to expand out little family & meet he or she and it is finally easier being surrounding by all those kids knowing our own little handful will be with us soon :)

K xx

Kazza great all your tests are fine and you have there 2 strong and healthy babies. Really not long until your maternity leave. Great that you are not working Saturdays.

Serena, Rosalie sounds so delicious and she is so cute talking with everything's. She's getting such a lovely personality. She seems so much ahead of her milestones. So sweet. I bet you are so happy.

Key I hope your ok and your baby grows nice and strong.

I am so nervous and worried that my not work after so many negatives.

Hope everyone is well. X

Isabela it's natural to be nervous but try and keep your mind off the treatment & on happy & positive thoughts :)

K xx

thanks Key. I am going to tray to keep positive. I am back to work tomorrow and then time will go quicker.

Hope everybody is doing well. X

Hello all :hi:

Seems I have loads to catch up on, Key & Kazza I can't believe how far along you both are now, seems to have flown by, haven't read everything that I've missed yet but hope pregnancy is treating you both well

Serena, how are you doing? Rosalie sounds like she is doing fab, how old is she now?

Izabela, congrats on being PUPO, will be keeping everything crossed for you and glad to hear both embryos thawed well.

AFM - I had the endo scratch on Monday, it wasn't the most pleasant of procedures :| but thankfully was very, very quick and just hoping it really hopes, have read such positive things about it helping implantation so keeping everything crossed and we'll also be using embryo glue with thransfer as well, well as long as our little embryo thaws well enough [-o<
So I'm just waiting for AF now who should be here next Wednesday and then our FET cycle begins, it will be completely natural so as I ovulate CD 15/16 I'm taking a guess at transfer being 28th/29th October

Hey Tinkerbell welcome back & lovely to hear from you!

Glad endo scratch went well (yes not the best experience ever is it!) but I'm sure that & the glue will make a difference. Plus at least after all the test before you have ruled out other issues such as immune. I'm sure your embie will defrost fine and natural FET must be great way to go. Hope the next few weeks go quickly & smoothly x

Izabela - how you doing hun? Hope going back to work is helping the days go quicker!

Kazza - how's it going, aren't you finishing work next week? Not long to go at all - have you got everything brought & in place now?

Serena - how are you & little Rosalie doing, been up to anything exciting recently?

Afm - had appt yesterday and all fine my end, got glucose test tomorrow which should be fun!

K xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->