IVF/ICSI August

Tansey I'm so jealous that you've already had two scans!! I don't go in for my first scan until Saturday! But it sounds like you've got some good growth going on in there! Keeping growing strong follies!!

And I've been drinking a cup of pomegranite juice a day. I read somewhere that it helps build the lining. Who knows, but at this point, I'll try anything!

Trixie, TinyButterfly, Helen. Any word on starting stims yet?

not yet, i have 1 pill to go, whoooohooo!
then it's waiting for AF to start, i don't think that'll take long since i've been spotting already for quite a while (7 out of the last 12 days)

Hi girls. I'm still away on vacation but wanted to give an update. I start stims tomorrow and have scans every other day next week! So happy to finally get moving. I'll catch up with everyone when I return. Hope all is well. :dust:

Hi Everyone!
I have currently been stimming for 7 days, go back tomorrow for another scan and more bloods! Was there on Wednesday and i had 10 follies on the left and 7 on the right, ranging between 0.6-1.0mm, have been a little bit on the slow side to react to the stims as apparantly i was 'well and truly down regulated' and they only started me on 112.5 GF to begin with, have been taking 225 GF since Monday, so hoping for some more news tomorrow.
Good luck to everyone else x x

I'll hopefully start stimming on Wed. Got a scan on Tuesday morning.

Wow some of us getting close to EC, won't be long before all the BFPs start to come through....

H xx

My AF is due tomorrow so I won't be starting stimms for a few days and that's if all goes to plan. Am going to Alton Towers tomorrow so will be getting an injection off hubby in our car just after I've got off the new 13 ride, ha ha!

Feeling soooooo tired. And struggling to feel hopeful, but think this is cos it's PMT time. Hopefully tomorrow's fun at Alton Towers will help. x

Hi girls,

Can I join you? I went to the clinc on Wednesday they have said I can start next cycle just waiting for the delivery of my meds and instructions, what day do you start them? Doctor didn't really explain it, just said I would get instructions!!

Hope everyone is well good luck for those who are testing xx

Just been for scan and doc decided that 4 of the follicles would be big enough very soon and so had my last stimulating jab today and have the one to stop me ovulating for the last time tomorrow and also tomorrow I have the jab to mature the eggs. Still have to take tablets to plump up my lining which is getting better (have to continue them up to test day and for a bit longer if pregnant - hoping these are the ones that stop me spotting).
So no jabs on Monday and egg collection on Tuesday 9am! Sh1tting myself now as this is the part I am most scared of when they put me to sleep and think I am going be worse this time coz we are abroad.

Yomo - welcome! :wave:

Welcome Yomo.

That's great news Tansey, I'm sure you'll be fine! Keep us posted on how you're getting on.

TrixieLox - I loved the 13 ride, just be prepared for the queues though! Enjoy.

H xx

hi Yomo!!! join the club!!! x

oh Tansey, exciting! and hubby will be with you very soon now too, whii!

popped my last pill yesterday, had spotting too (nothing new).
so i guess i'll be spotting this evening as well and hope to get AF on sunday,
then i can start stimming on monday or tuesday (depending on when i get my apointment)

not long now!!! yay

Hi girls. It has begun! Yesterday I took Lupron, Gonal F, Dexamethesone, Zithromax, Aspirin, and Prenatal/DHA vitamins. The only med that made me feel awful was the anti-biotic (ZMax). It was a nasty liquid that made me nauseous and sweaty at night. Thankfully, that's only a one day treatment.

Welcome yomo!
I miss you girls. Can't wait to catch up with you when I return home. :hugs:

Thanks for all the welcomes, I am routing for you all let's get ready for all those bfps x

Had another scan this morning, so far have got 16 follies, ranging between 0.8 - 1.1 in size. They've upped my gonal f to 300 for tonight and tomorrow and then back on monday morning for another scan, hoping that soon we can book the date for EC as also that day my hubby will be having SSR. And my thighs are beginning to get sore now from all these injections! xx

wow, that's quite a mix BizzyBee! glad it's not affecting you too much

loobylou, wow, so many follies, yay!

afm, again spotting today, nothing more... little bit more patience...

Welcome Yomo and Looby!

Tansey, yeah for EC on Tuesday!

Helen and Trixie, you ladies are getting close!

Tiny, you might want to call your clinic even if you don't get your AF tomorrow. I was on BCP this round and never had a full blown AF, just spotting for a few days. They told me that the pill can cause you to have a light flow. When I went in for a scan after just some spotting, my lining was really thin, so I was able to start stims. If you've been having spotting for a while, your lining could be really thin too, and you might not have full flow. It never hurts to check!

So I finally had my scan this morning! I've got 9 follies that are measuring 12-15 (18 being ready size) as well as some smaller ones they didn't measure. My lining is also getting thick, so they are thinking that I'll trigger on Monday for EC on Wednesday! And, when they called this afternoon with my blood work, I found out my estrogen level is really high. It was 900 last Wednesday, and rose to over 4000 today! My doctor did seem a little concerned that it was so high, so he dropped my dose for today and even more for tomorrow. Anyone know what the "idea" estrogen level is? But I'm excited about EC!

Hope everyone is doing well!

^^ thanks for mentionning that, i have zero pill experience so don't know anything about
how it looks then...
alright, should call then, last night from 10pm 'till 1am it was light flow so i guess that counts then, awesome

wikipedia says high levels of estrogen can cause a trombosis in some cases.
in the reproductive system it takes care of the lining.
and wow, so many follies!!!

Welcome Yomo.

Wow Tans, so close. Very excited for you! x

Still no AF, due yesterday. Absolutely NO sign of it and horribly sore bbs which i always get pre-AF so gotta be soon. Hope it comes soon! Is it an issue if not, reading these posts, seems not.

The 13 ride was AWESOME! Even better cos I had no idea what was gonna happen. The Qs weren't too bad. Had a fab day! I kept seeing all the 'expectant mothers should not use this ride' signs and was hoping that'd be me soon (not on the rides and pregnant, but just pregnant, ha ha!). I slept for 13 hours last night (!) so must be the 13 ride making me sleep. Spooky!

if there's zero sign of it, then it shouldn't be an issue i think :)
but i hope for you it comes soon!

Tansey and Hopesforababy - EC this week - woohoo!

Trix - Glad you liked 13, I didn't know the twist either. Was sat there thinking 'what's all the fuss about?' and then....

helen, i have my first scan tomorrow as well! yay

called fertility clinic when i got up, they squeezed me in for tomorrow morning,
it was the last apointment they had for that day. it's 7.20am, sooo early!
but it's for a good cause so i'm not complaining hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"