IVF/ICSI August

they've done icsi on 15 of my eggs and this morning we had 10 little troopers! yay
possibility for more but i won't hope for that...

Great news tinybutterfly!

With my situation, I just gotta hope they get at least 3 eggs and those fertilise. *le sigh*

Stimming going fine, apart from hot flushes worries me how easy this is. Am on 450 of gonal-F and was told it'd be hell but fine so far. Hope it's working!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all lots of luck. It's such a hard journey and you are all doind so well. Keep strong ladies!:hugs:

Trixie - I was told I would only have 2 eggs if that, but they got 3 and all 3 fertilised. So even if you don't have many eggs you're still in with a good shot!

Great news tinybutterfly!

With my situation, I just gotta hope they get at least 3 eggs and those fertilise. *le sigh*

Stimming going fine, apart from hot flushes worries me how easy this is. Am on 450 of gonal-F and was told it'd be hell but fine so far. Hope it's working!
i hope so too!!!

gonal-f is great... i was on 150 and 225, and i was worried it wasn't working either bc i had zero side-effects... but yeah... it even worked a bit too well

Tiny 10 is great!

Trix glad you are feeling ok so far!

helenttc - good luck for EC tomorrow!

MummyIwanabe - glad you can start soon!

natp18 - hope your scan on Wed goes well. I chose Turkey as on another forum there are a lot of ladies who have used the clinic so I knew what I was doing.

hopesforababy - are you testing tomorrow? Good luck hun!

BB and looby hope your 2ww flies by. It is ok at first and then the closer you get to test day the more the emotions kick in!

:wave: hi everyone

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay for 10 embies Tiny! :)

Trix, I also took gonal and didn't feel any different. Hope your follies are getting huge!

Thanks Spring! I am watching your siggy to see when your next cycle will be. Hope it's soon!

Tans, getting close now hun. Any symptoms? FX for you!

Helen, good luck with the EC!

Mummy and natp, :hi:

Hopes, any more testing? Praying for you. xx

Congrats on 10 little embies Tiny! Way to go!

Nat, hope you are doing well. You're almost there!

Trix, glad to hear you are feeling good with your stimming!

Tansey, how are you doing? When are you testing?

I have my beta on Wednesday. I took another hpt this morning, negative. Good thing it was my last one otherwise I'd be torturing myself again tomorrow. I've lost all symptoms now, even af symptoms. My body doesn't know what the hell is going on apparently! Today has just been a really hard day. I've been crying on and off all day, and I'm having a hard time being positive. I'm still praying that there's a chance, though. Oh God, if you can hear me, answer my prayers. Answer all of our prayers!!!

:hugs: sorry you have to go through all of this worry Hopes.

Bizy, Tiny and Tans - thanks O:) Just getting ready to head down for my Op.

10 embies Tiny!! :wohoo:

Hopes - so sorry this is turning out so hard for you. No symptoms is a good sign and you've done all you can now so I hope you find some peace today. Will be thinking of you.

Trix - I had no symptoms either. I was on Menopur. I told people at work because I thought I might be ill with it but looking back I could have got away without telling anyone.

Is today your test day Tansey? Have everything crossed (except my legs or else they won't be able to get the eggs out! :) )

Hi to everyone else and will update you later.

H xx

Thanks ladies - OTD is tomorrow but GP could ony fit me in today so I've been and won't get the results for 4-5 days! So will either poas today or tomorrow when DH is back from work.

Congrats on 10 little embies Tiny! Way to go!

Nat, hope you are doing well. You're almost there!

Trix, glad to hear you are feeling good with your stimming!

Tansey, how are you doing? When are you testing?

I have my beta on Wednesday. I took another hpt this morning, negative. Good thing it was my last one otherwise I'd be torturing myself again tomorrow. I've lost all symptoms now, even af symptoms. My body doesn't know what the hell is going on apparently! Today has just been a really hard day. I've been crying on and off all day, and I'm having a hard time being positive. I'm still praying that there's a chance, though. Oh God, if you can hear me, answer my prayers. Answer all of our prayers!!!

I have heard of several ladies who only got BFP on or after OTD so there is still hope hun :dust:

4-5 days! lol like you could wait that long! :) best of luck hun, do you have any symptoms? xx

No symptoms that can't be explained with the progesterone or estrogen :(

ah that doesn't mean it won't be a bfp :hugs: loads of girlies had no symptoms.

Not long now :)

Hi, I'm back!

Feeling a bit groggy but it didn't hurt which was good.

Had a bit of mixed news, my left ovary played up and they couldn't get to it BUT they got 8 eggs from 8 follicles from my right.

Even better news though is DH's sperm sample was good enough for us to do IVF :) Its been a bit hit and miss so we thought we might have to for ICSI. I know success rates are equal for both but it just means that us conceiving naturally another time isn't totally ruled out.

I have to ring up tomorrow morning to see how many have fertilised.

4 or 5 days is a killer Tansey but just think how many days you've been through already. Fingers crossed it flies by or you get the result you want earlier than that.

:dust::dust: to us all.

H xx

good news helen, 8 from your right alone is brilliant!

Hope they fertilise well and good news to hear IVF was sufficient rather than ICSI :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->