IVF/ICSI August

Hello Everyone

Hope your all well.

I am on Day3 of stimms and I feel awful but then again I can be very mard lol.
I feel so tired,week and feel a bit sick...sad really because it reminds me of my morning sickness I had with lillie:(
Is this normal to be feeling so run down?
I am not in any pain though. Also is it me or did any of you feel twinges in your ovaries this early on stimms?
Just gonna lay in bed for the rest of the day and hopefully sleep it off

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat x

Sorry you're not feeling great, Nat. I'm on day 3 of stimms too and I have definitely felt twinges. I had a bout of feeling terrible last night but didn't last long. I keep getting hot flushes! Just think: it will hopefully all be worth it. Make sure you look after yourself and drink lots of water. x

Nat like Trix said - you must drink loads of water and eat as healthily as possible. i defo had twinges about day 4. :dust:

Well girls, I am officially PUPO! :yipee:
Out of 6, we had 4 great blastocysts. He said they were perfect!
We put back two and froze two. The others were mediocre so he opted not to freeze them.

I had acupuncture just before and right after the transfer. I am so glad I did. It was extremely relaxing and I feel I've done everything I can to make this work. I'm also starting chinese herbs (recommended by my FS, as he highly recommends mixing western and chinese medicine). They are supposed to assist with implantation.

Introducing my babies.... :cloud9:

Attachments

• blasts.jpg
    blasts.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3
Helen, hope they keep growing!

Tiny, how'd the trigger go?

Trix, I had an occasional hot flash too. Hope the twinges mean your ovaries are kicking into high gear.

NatP, Hope you feel better soon. I agree with tans, drink lots of fluids!

Tans, how are you? So close to testing now. FX.

just fine, nurse came to give it to me last night (i was going to do it myself but freaked when i saw the lenght of that needle lol)

anyway, today i'm soooo tired... don't know if it's the trigger shot causing that
or the fact i've been up sooo early the past few mornings.

CONGRATS on your blasties!!!!! yay for being pupo, on to being just P!!! :D

Tiny loads of luck for EC!

BB - great pics!

That's great news Bizy! Hopefully they'll be getting nice and snug :happydance:

Good luck Tiny!

NatP - I didn't have any symptoms but I think anything goes as our bodies are all different. I agree with the others, take it easy and drink plenty of water.

Getting ever closer Tans and Hopes! Thinking of you.

H xx

BB, fab pics and loving your attitude: you have done all you can so the rest is up to Mother Nature!!!

Good luck tinybutterly!

Girls, I asked this before but think my question got misinterpreted looking back: how many days were you on stimm injections for before you went in for EC? My nurse said they provisionally book people in for 2 weeks from the day stimm injections start (so 1 September for me and 14 days of stimming). Just trying to anticipate, if all goes well if next Wednesday will be The Day.

Hi everyone, been a few days since my last up date.

Two perky little embryos were put back Friday :)
Now just a waiting game :) 3rd September is D Day.

Hope everyone is doing well

xx

update on me: i'm home again.
pick-up went well... they collected 16 eggo's!!! (which is slighly overstimulated as 14 is the cut-off for that here)
so in every follicle there was an egg, omg!
the nurse told me in advance that they expected many eggs as i had many
follies...but i didn't know, i never bothered to ask... so she told me
"yeah, i believe you have 15 follicles...but keep in mind not all may have an egg"
can't wait to call them tomorrow to hear how many got fertilized!
they say 2/3 is a good result, so around 10 probably.

bummer though, it will not be IVF but ICSI, sperm quality wasn't good enough
and they didn't want to risk not having anything fertilized

they prescribed me a whole list of meds to support the implantation
- babyaspirin
- diazepam (to calm the womb, not me LOL)
- utrogestan (progesteron)
- pregnyl (if necessary, my bloods wednesday will decide that)

Girls, I asked this before but think my question got misinterpreted looking back: how many days were you on stimm injections for before you went in for EC? My nurse said they provisionally book people in for 2 weeks from the day stimm injections start (so 1 September for me and 14 days of stimming). Just trying to anticipate, if all goes well if next Wednesday will be The Day.
10 days of stimming
day 11: trigger shot
day13: pick-up

Wow 16 is loads tiny! Good luck for your report tomorrow!

kelflowerchic - congrats on being PUPO!

:dust:

Congrats on 16 eggs Tiny! Way to go! Can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

Kel and Bizy, yeah on being PUPO! I hope your embies are getting nice and cozy.

Trix, Nat, Helen, it all goes by so fast when you are stimming. I hope your follies are growing nice and big! And twinges are very common, even early on :)

Tansey, how are you doing? I'm a wreck right now.

So I tested both 5 and 6 days early, and both were BFN. I didn't test this morning. I was having some soreness in my boobs at the end of last week, but it's gone away now. And I'm having AF like pains in my lower back more often now. This evening, I had a sharp pain on my lower left side (front side) that lasted for about 30 seconds. Then I had another one about an hour later. I don't know what to think and I'm going mad!!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Congrats on being pupo Kel!

Tiny, that's great. FX for a good fertilization report.

Hopes, thinking of you and keeping pma that all is well!

Trix, I stimmed for 8 days, triggered on day 9, EC was day 11.

thanks... can call in about 3.5 hours... can't wait
am scared too, they said to expect about 10 fertilized little troopers
if it's less i'm going to be sad.. shouldn't be... in the end, "only need one"

Hello Lovely Ladys

Hope your all well

Tansey: Could you tell me what a PUPO is?
I have been reading through some of your post hun,just curious also very nosey lol.Is there any reason you chose Turkey for treatment?

I am on day 5 of stimms and still feeling no better arghh, I will be glad when the stimms are done. I have got a scan on Wednesday so hopefully the stimms are doing what they are meant too.

Oh quick question did you ladys continue to take down reg drugs at the same time as taking your stimms?

Hugs
Nat x

You continue taking down reg alongside stim to stop your body from releasing eggies :hugs:

FX Tiny!

Nat, sorry you're still feeling sick. Hope stimming doesn't last much longer. I also continued the DR meds (just a lower dose) to prevent ovulation.

Yay Mummy, 3 days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"