IVF/ICSI August

:hugs: So sorry Tans. I'm not giving up on you! xx

Great news Helen. GL with the fertilization report.

:cry: :hugs: tansey I'm so sorry I hope the test is wrong!

did u have any frosties and if so do you have to go back to turkey for them?

Oh Tans ((((HUGS))))

if she hasn't shown her face it ain't over. Like Bizy I'm not giving up on you yet!

H xx

^^ me neither, first hear what the bloods have to say

helen, great news!!!! can't wait to hear your fertilization report!

So sorry you're feeling down Hopes. And Tans, you're not spotting right so surely that's a good sign?! Remember both of you, you're PUPO.

Helen, great result!

I have my first stimms scan tomorrow. I hope they find at least 7 follicles, like I usually get and that they're all developing really nicely. I hope for even more then that but with my low AFC and high FSH, this is all I can hope for. x

So sorry you're feeling down Hopes. And Tans, you're not spotting right so surely that's a good sign?! Remember both of you, you're PUPO.

Helen, great result!

I have my first stimms scan tomorrow. I hope they find at least 7 follicles, like I usually get and that they're all developing really nicely. I hope for even more then that but with my low AFC and high FSH, this is all I can hope for. x

Hey Hun

I have got my first stimm scan tomorrow too,what times yours at?
Mines at 9.15am so nervous.
When I took clomid and went for follicle tracking I never responded well.I just hope that the stimms are working.
I am still feeling pretty drained from the stimms but hoping thats because its working.I would love to have at least 7 follicles,so excited to find out how many I have got if any!
I have another scan on friday too and hopefully if all goes to plan egg collection next Monday. Have they said when they hope to take you in for egg collection?
I havent got a clue what my AFC is but last month my FSH 4.9 so dont know how good or bad that is.

Keep us updated so excited to hear how tomorrow goes
hugs
Nat x

Tansey Hun

Dont give up hope,like one of the other ladys said if she hasnt shown up its not over yet
PUPO

hugs
Nat xx

Helen

Aww shame they couldnt get to your ovarie,but fab news on 8 follicles from the other

hugs
Nat xx

My scan is at the ridiculous hour of 7.45am Nat! I have no idea when my EC is - well, they said they provisionally book them in for 2 weeks after stimms start so next Wedn. Not sure they're open bank hol Monday if it were to be earlier.

x

Good luck for your scan Trix :) and good luck for ET Tiny, hope you get some top quality embies :)

And a special good luck to Hopes, sending lots of PMA your way! Will be thinking of you.

H xx:dust:

Tansey :hugs::hugs:

But it wasn't your beta, right? I've been doing a lot of googling that many don't get a positive hpt until after beta.

Helen, so pleased to hear that you got a good number from EC! And glad you didn't have any pain!

Nat and Trix, good luck with your scans tomorrow!

I have my beta in the morning. This evening I had just a spot of some blood when wiping, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's really just nothing. I've also been having a lot of clear discharge (sorry if TMI). Tansey, I'm going to keep on praying for the both of us. My daily devotional today said that we can either panic or pray. And that nothing is too small for God and that we shouldn't worry, but instead give our worries to God, because he will always provide for us. I have no other option but to believe in that.

Good luck tomorrow trix and Natp. Fx for lots of follies!

Thinking if you tans and hopes. Praying for bfp's in a few days.

Tiny, hope your embies are going strong.

Hey girls,

Scan went well, the drugs are working! Cos of my ‘condition’ (low AFC and thin lining), I’m never gonna respond like most girls (eg, where you produce about 20 follicles), but they found the usual 7 but really good quality and my womb lining is good so hope it continues. Further scans Fri then Monday then, hopefully, EC Wedn or Fri. So all good so far… and feel fine, medication not doing much to me really! One follie is growing at a higher rate then the others and might 'pop' before the others but nothing they can do about it, anyone else had this? Due to the low amount of follies I produce, I need everything I get so hope the others catch up!

It still kinda makes me sad how little I produce but all it takes is one egg and they seem really happy.

Hope everything goes well for you NatP. x

PS. Can one follie produce more then 1 egg (ha ha, sound so dim, I 'm not good with science!)

^^ well i'm going to ask that today... while i was knocked out on the table for EC
my OH took pictures and there i see follicle fluid with two eggs in it, so i was wondering the same thing,
but of course OH couldn't explain haha

see here... the light gray area is follicle fluid, the big dark spot is blood aparently
and the little dark dots in the gray area, those are eggs... so as you can see, there's 2 in there,
is why i started wondering if it is possible to have two eggs in one follicle or if they mixed the fluid from two follies
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/punctie1.jpg

and i'm so happy you got good news!!! it's really all about quality, not quantity, and if you
have a good lining and no other problems, more power to you :)

i'm leaving in about 20 minutes or so... sooo anxious!!!!! can't wait to see my emby on screen!

Well it was still a BFN for me this morning. Hopes I pray your beta gives you good news!

Tiny you will be PUPO by now!

TRix - 7 is good! I had a leading follie both cycles on the 1st they let it go to get the other 5 but on the 2nd they didn't and I only ended up with 3 mature enough.

BizyBee and Looby hope gthe 2ww is going ok.

Nat - how did your scan go?

Helen how are you doing?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry that it's still BFN Tansey but like I said yesterday as long as she's not shown her miserable face it's all still to play for.

That's good news Trix, 7 is fine. I had 8 from one ovary and of them 6 were mature enough and all 6 have fertilised. I go in for ET on Friday. At the end of the day it's only the one that's needed.

I don't know about the number of eggs per follicle, sorry.

Hopefully you'll now be PUPO Tiny and good luck to everyone else.

H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->