• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI August

Well I am now on my way to the hospital to have my ovaries checked,due to the pain on my right side. Praying it's nothing serious, the pain has got more intense in the last 2 hours.

Hope everyone is well

Hugs
Nat x

3 embies, the fourth didn't make it.

I feel really sad as this time our FS wanted to see top quality embroyos but its the same as last time.

2 fair embies at 2 cells (they expect between 2-4 cells on day 2)
and 1 poor at 5 cells (it's poor as they said it's uneven)

I feel like it's all over already why can't I get good quality embryos...

Hugs Hun,you will be fine I am sure your little embies will prove there up for the challenge,they made it this far Hun xxx

Have some bad news ladies. Have had red spotting all day and so I rang the clinic and they said combined with my levels it wasn't looking good.

I did another CB Digi and it said '1-2 weeks pregnant' whereas yesterday it said '2-3 weeks' so my levels are going down :cry:

Thank you all for sharing this journey with me. I'll be sticking around for a while because I need to see how all you lovely ladies get on. Have everything crossed for you.

H xx

Have some bad news ladies. Have had red spotting all day and so I rang the clinic and they said combined with my levels it wasn't looking good.

I did another CB Digi and it said '1-2 weeks pregnant' whereas yesterday it said '2-3 weeks' so my levels are going down :cry:

Thank you all for sharing this journey with me. I'll be sticking around for a while because I need to see how all you lovely ladies get on. Have everything crossed for you.

H xx

Awe Hun

So sorry Hun, I will do lots of praying for you and ya embie.

Please keep us updated , snding you lots of hugs
Nat x

As for me I am back from scan and she seems to think the pain is due to either constipation lol or a small burst follicle.
Anyway I came away in tears as she lectured me on my diet programme, the one another consultant and GP put me on to loose weight for icsi but to improve my pcos too. At no point had I been told to stop, wouldn't mind it's only a low carb diet...... Anyway she said I am not giving me or the embryos a chance if I continue, omg you would of thought I had been taking drugs the way she lectured me. I wouldn't mind but she was only a sister not even a consultant. I understand what she is saying but I was doing what other Doctors told me to do and the way she lectured me just wasn't right!!!

Trixie lot

How are you Hun?
You feeling anything yet?
Hugs
Nat x

Hey a very good morning to everyone , don't know if you guys remember I did a post here on tuesday I was very upset and down due the the bleeding I had I thought everything is over cried alot that day then did some research the bleeding I had was implantation bleeding then it stopped and today was my official test date I got a :bfp: :happydance: DH and I we are both so happy the first time ever we got to see this :bfp: anyway I'm wishing you guys best of luck and please don't stress like I did as you never know :dust: for everyone
ps: implantation bleeding is not always in light pink or light/dark brown colour it can be in a proper red colour also as long as you stop bleeding within next 24 hrs its a good news :)

Rihanna, that's wonderful news, I KNEW it was good news when you got 2 BFPs! And it's so good to hear from one of us who've never ever had a BFP before get one! It's fab to hear it from girls who've had BFPs before too, but I don't seem to see it much with us girls who've never had a BFP so gives me hope!

I'm feeling fine, getting strange crampy twinges only on my right hand side and my bbs are mahusive! And they really hurt! But then I do sometimes get this pre-AF. I'm feeling a bit more positive but god, just don't know. Going back to work Monday after 2 weeks off, gonna be soooooo busy so will hopefully take my mind of things.

Going to see Scott Pilgim V. The World today and hubby's taking me out for dinner after so all good!

So sorry Helen. :hugs: Thinking of you.

Mummy, praying they are little fighters!

Trix, FX for you. When's your test date?

Nat, glad it wasn't anything serious. Sorry you got yelled at. xx

Rihanna, congrats!!!

Got 2 embies transferred today and they made it to 8 cells! so pleased! still fair quality and bit of a turn around from 2 cells yest! Please please work!!

congrats rhianna!

Hey a very good morning to everyone , don't know if you guys remember I did a post here on tuesday I was very upset and down due the the bleeding I had I thought everything is over cried alot that day then did some research the bleeding I had was implantation bleeding then it stopped and today was my official test date I got a :bfp: :happydance: DH and I we are both so happy the first time ever we got to see this :bfp: anyway I'm wishing you guys best of luck and please don't stress like I did as you never know :dust: for everyone
ps: implantation bleeding is not always in light pink or light/dark brown colour it can be in a proper red colour also as long as you stop bleeding within next 24 hrs its a good news :)

Fab news Hun, have been thinking about how you was
Big congrats xx

Hi everyone

I kept away from the internet a few days to take my mind off things as I was getting out of control obsessed with symptoms. Last week was the most emotional I have ever been in my life and have concluded that spending too much time alone was probably alot the reason along with searching internet. Accupuncture really helped me yesterday and from yesterday was a transformed woman. I am actually looking forward to going back to work this week (not something I usually would say)

Helen, I am really sorry to hear about what has happened. I think we can all relate you how you must be feeling.

Nat - I have realised for myself it does you no good to obsess about symptoms. Just gets you down. I have spent the last two years doing so. I have had no cramping, just a sore bust and like Trixie my bust feels large and uncomfortable. I have exactly the same symptoms as PMT - anyway, what will be, will be! You sound like you have some promising symptoms anyway. I don't have any cramping at all. I really wish you luck.

Rhianna that is great news.

Anyway, everyone - will be away for a while but will post result.

keep your spirits upxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->