• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI August

Helen so sorry hun :hugs:

Mummy great news about your embies - loads of luck!
Trix how come you still have a week to go before testing?
Inky hope the break does you some good!
Rhianna huge congrats!
Tiny, BB and Looby hope your bumps are doing ok.
Nat so sorry you got a lecture but glad you are ok - when are you testing?
Hopes glad you and DH are doing a bit better :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Tans, I only had my ET a week ago Friday and they say 2 weeks from ET right? Care told me my official test date is next Sunday 19th.

Oh, it feels like you had ET ages ago :dohh:
Good luck hun :dust:

Tans, I only had my ET a week ago Friday and they say 2 weeks from ET right? Care told me my official test date is next Sunday 19th.

Hey Hun

We had our transfers on the same day and my clinic gave me 16th as my test date... We both had a day 2 transfer right?
When will you test Hun?
My other half birthday on our test date,would love to give him a positive test stick wrapped up lol
How are you Hun? I have had bits of blood in my cervical mucus, not feeling posative at all
Hope your well
Hugs
Nat x

Helen so sorry hun :hugs:

Mummy great news about your embies - loads of luck!
Trix how come you still have a week to go before testing?
Inky hope the break does you some good!
Rhianna huge congrats!
Tiny, BB and Looby hope your bumps are doing ok.
Nat so sorry you got a lecture but glad you are ok - when are you testing?
Hopes glad you and DH are doing a bit better :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Hi Hun

Testing on the 16th Hun, not feeling posative at all, got terrible period like pains
How have you been Hun
Hugs
Nat x

Great news mummy! FX for sticky beans.

Trix, does seem like a long time. My clinic tested 14 days past EC so that's why it seems long I guess.

Nat, could be IB. Don't give up.

Hi tans. Hope you are well.

Hello all :hi:

Congrats, Rhianna. That's awesome news!!!

Trix and Nat....how's the 2ww coming along. Just a few more days. Wishing you all the very best!

I understand exactly, Inky. Sometimes, it can just get overwhelming. Good luck hun!

Best of luck too, Mummy!

Hope everyone else is great.

I have my IVF assessment tomorrow (ignore my ticker), so looking forward to that. Hoping to get to the stage of EC by the end of October.

Good luck Isi!

Inky, Trix, Nat, Mummy: :dust:

Hey girls,

Well, back to work today and with it, all my 'symptoms' - sore bbs, cramps etc - disappeared, ha ha! Mebbe it's cos I was busy and didn't have time to dwell on them but a teeny bit of me can't help but think the embies have fallen away. I'm not going too bad actually, thought I would be by now.

That's interesting you've been told to test on 16th Nat, I was actually thinking to myself I'll test Thursday morning with an old test I have. RE: your bleeding, isn't it too early anyway as a) they say AF comes 14 days after EC and that's not till Wedn so could be implantation blood and b) the progesterone tabs you're taking delays AF a bit anyway so unusual for it to come early so must be IB? Or I might be totally wrong?

Ha, and to add to above, brown bits in CM when wiping just now. God knows what to think, hear of so many girls getting this with IVF but can't help but, like Nat, feel it's over. In the whole 3 years I've been trying with no success, finding brown bits in my CM has been 100% sign AF is on way. Combined with bbs now feeling totally normal, speaks volumes.

Feel okay cos know it's not proven to be over yet but feel like I'm very slowly falling off a cliff edge (not to be dramatic or anything ;-)

still hoping you are wrong!

i'm doing good.... nauseous, tired, nauseous and eat like crazy...the good life.
my skin is different and my boobs are growing...
still having the af like feeling which scares me shitless every time

Don't give up girls! Praying it's IB.

Tiny, sounds good! I am not feeling very different other than my enormous bloat bump. Def. have been eating more, but not nauseous.

Good luck to all those ladies due to test soon, got everything crossed for you all.:dust::dust:

Hi to everyone else :hi:

H xx

Hi everyone

Have spent two nights at bestfriends house so feel happier.

Well its officially over for me. AF showed up today in all her glory. Three negative HPT's later and I know I'm out. I am actually due to test on Saturday 18th. I am now wondering about pessaries. In my clinic information, it says to continue pessaries even if you get a bleed. Although, to be honest may well stop now as may get messy (I'm sorry too much information!) I won't post BFN yet will wait to official test date.

Anyway, Trixie and Nat don't give up, we need another success.

MummyIwanabe - I am gunning for you - I am sure its going to work this time for you. It would also give me some hope as malefactor too.

I was very upset this morning but now have resigned myself to it. In a way getting an early period is a blessing for me as means I am not wondering and can now start planning for the future. Have got lots to look forward to - and it means I can really let my hair down at our friends wedding in Nov. I'm also going back to weight watchers, as I now need to loose a stone after this IVF. I am going back to the gym and can start hiking again. I am also starting an evening class soon so should be good. I am going back to work on friday too - a great distraction.

As for next move. We have 5 frozen embroyos so hopefully can try a FET. Will have to speak to clinic about this. I gather you need two periods before you can try again. I will have to speak with clinic about thisxx

Anyway, good luck everyone. xxxxxxxx

Hi everyone

Have spent two nights at bestfriends house so feel happier.

Well its officially over for me. AF showed up today in all her glory. Three negative HPT's later and I know I'm out. I am actually due to test on Saturday 18th. I am now wondering about pessaries. In my clinic information, it says to continue pessaries even if you get a bleed. Although, to be honest may well stop now as may get messy (I'm sorry too much information!) I won't post BFN yet will wait to official test date.

Anyway, Trixie and Nat don't give up, we need another success.

MummyIwanabe - I am gunning for you - I am sure its going to work this time for you. It would also give me some hope as malefactor too.

I was very upset this morning but now have resigned myself to it. In a way getting an early period is a blessing for me as means I am not wondering and can now start planning for the future. Have got lots to look forward to - and it means I can really let my hair down at our friends wedding in Nov. I'm also going back to weight watchers, as I now need to loose a stone after this IVF. I am going back to the gym and can start hiking again. I am also starting an evening class soon so should be good. I am going back to work on friday too - a great distraction.

As for next move. We have 5 frozen embroyos so hopefully can try a FET. Will have to speak to clinic about this. I gather you need two periods before you can try again. I will have to speak with clinic about thisxx

Anyway, good luck everyone. xxxxxxxx

Thank you Helen

Fingers crossed for you. You have a little fighter in there. I have just spent 10 minutes crying down the phone to my mum, unfortunately DH has started a new job and feel can't do that to him. I'm sure I'll be alright , I think it will take me a few days to pick myself up and start feeling normal. xxxxx

Bless you Inky, its cr*ppy isn't it? You invest so much in this journey and then for it not to work is devastating. Hopefully crying to your mum will have helped and you really do need to give yourself time to get over it.

On the positive side I know a few people that have got pregnant on their 2nd or 3rd attempt and if they really thought one attempt would be all it takes then the govt (here in the UK) wouldn't recommend that everyone should have 3 cycles.

I've got to figure out what's happening with my body. I would love to defy medical science but even with all the info on the internet I can't find anyone who has low hcg levels plus red bleeding for a number of days who has then gone on to a healthy pregnancy!

Anyway you know where we are if you want to cry/moan/shout or whatever.

Thinking of you,
H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->