• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI August

Yay, I start my meds on Friday, CD21 of this cycle so am definitely (well, all going to plan anyway) gonna be with you girls! Have injection training Thursday. I had a little panic when nurse said it's all fine to go ahead - a bit of cold feet I guess, wondering whether I've prepared enough for it, physically and emotionally. But I felt in such a good place last week, just had a dodgy few days, feeling a bit overweight and negative. I guess I'm also worried cos of my bad FSH results, and the fact my follicles are small and lining is thin but hopefully meds will sort this...

Thanks Tansey! I hope AF shows soon so I can move on to stimming. I've been so excited about the fact that I'll be pregnant in a month!! We all will!! Yeah!!

Yea Trixie!! Friday will be here soon and you'll be on your way! What meds will you be taking?

I'm getting ready for the Lupron! I read all about it, so I am prepared for Wednesday, but it still makes me nervous. I'm still waiting for the date of my scan, although it looks like it will be Aug. 2nd. If all looks good, I will start stimming shortly after. Ah! I am so glad things are moving along.

Glad to see so many of you making progress too. We will be pregnant soon girls! xx

Trix great that you can start :yipee: There are a few of us starting now!

since my period started i'm on the pill now untill early august
because they couldn't squeeze in a forced cycle before their annual holidays
and when they would be open again my periods would have stopped already and i'd
be too late to start an august cycle, soooo... the pill 'till early august, so i can start in august, yay.

i just started and i'm already cranky, poor OH

Hiya, Finally started my tablets on 20th and injections on 21st, hot flushes and tears!!!! hope your feeling a little less cranky lol

Go for my baseline scan on 2nd, cant wait :) think all seems good :) although hard to tell? whats everyone mean by short or long protocol? i dont seem to understand the lingo lol Any tips for trying to keep the stress to a minimum lol

since my period started i'm on the pill now untill early august
because they couldn't squeeze in a forced cycle before their annual holidays
and when they would be open again my periods would have stopped already and i'd
be too late to start an august cycle, soooo... the pill 'till early august, so i can start in august, yay.

i just started and i'm already cranky, poor OH

Hiya, Finally started my tablets on 20th and injections on 21st, hot flushes and tears!!!! hope your feeling a little less cranky lol
hahaha yes, i'm feeling better, thankgod!
what tablets and injections are you on? stimulating or shutting it down?

Go for my baseline scan on 2nd, cant wait :) think all seems good :) although hard to tell? whats everyone mean by short or long protocol? i dont seem to understand the lingo lol Any tips for trying to keep the stress to a minimum lol

from what i've learned so far, long protocol is when they start giving you
stuff on CD21 of a cycle and and then stimulate.
short protocol is when you start when your period start and then you start the medication
(if i remember correctly)

and tips... keep busy and entertained
see a movie, go places,... crafting (i have some projects i want to do)
personally i've started with cleaning rooms excessively lol
not that you can tell, i have housemates (aka OH and cat) who make it look
like a storm just passed after a few days haha

No idea what meds I'm on but they are more expensive then normal and loads more intense cos of my problems. Will find out Thurs and report back.

Off topic: anyone else watch Supernatural? Those Winchester boys are sooooo hawwwwwt! Ha ha!

Tinybutterfly if you want to keep even more busy you can always come and clean my house :laugh2:

:witch: arrived with a vengeance on Sunday but is nearly done and definitely don't want to see her again until well into 2011!!

H xx

Yeah Helen!! I like the idea of only one more AF until 2011!!

I'm not feeling any side affects of the Lupron, so I hope that's a good thing.

Good luck with your Lupron tomorrow Bizy Bee!! You'll do great!

I can feel it ladies! We are all about to be mommies!!

No idea what meds I'm on but they are more expensive then normal and loads more intense cos of my problems. Will find out Thurs and report back.

Off topic: anyone else watch Supernatural? Those Winchester boys are sooooo hawwwwwt! Ha ha!
no Supernatural on tv here... ask me again in 6 months or so hahaha
i must google now of course, you mentionned hotties... haha

Tinybutterfly if you want to keep even more busy you can always come and clean my house :laugh2:

:witch: arrived with a vengeance on Sunday but is nearly done and definitely don't want to see her again until well into 2011!!

H xx
thanks for the offer but i think i'll pass
after my house there's a whole garden waiting for me as well.

yay for af being nearly done.... hope she doesn't return for a good 10 months

Yeah Helen!! I like the idea of only one more AF until 2011!!

I can feel it ladies! We are all about to be mommies!!

i like that idea too, i'm all for it!

hehehe a whole bunch of april/may mommies, coooool
and we can place bets who's gonna burst first then hahaha

Afternoon, glad your feeling better, im on primeulot and buserelin. finished the primelot tablets had to take them for 5 days but still taking the buserelin injections once a day. Im on the shutting down stage, first scan on monday so hope to start stimulation Tuesday :) thanks for the tips :)

^^ ooh awesome!
great you'll be one week ahead of me (about that), i can bombard you with questions hahaha

Ladies, AF arrived today early - had a heart attack and emailed the clinic straight away as I'm meant to be in Istanbul on CD2 and it would be CD4 when I have my appointment! The clinic were great and when I fly in on Fri night I can go to the clinic and have my first Stimms injection (CD3) so all sorted :yipee:

omg that's amazing!!!!!!! and great they were so easy about just giving you an apointment when you arrive.

So glad everyone is moving along nicely!

I was able to get a scan on the 3rd, so hopefully I'll start stimming next week!

seeing all this progress i want to go to the fertility clinic and start knocking on their -very closed- door hahaha

Hey ladies

So many of you are about to start stimming - wahoo!

I have my baseline scan on Friday - for hopefully my FET

Wow ladies!! We are getting close!!

Glad you got an early AF Tansey!! I seemed to have gotten her a little early too (as you suggested I might b/c of the BCPs) It's very light, so I have a scan Friday morning to see if the lining is thinning appropriately.

Bizy, I hope you are doing well with the Lupron and that you see an early AF, too!

Good luck with your scan on Friday!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a transfer soon!!

We're getting close ladies!! Let's get this last AF out of our systems for a while!!

First shot of Lupron is done! It went well, although I freaked a little at first. I have a slight headache, but feel ok so far.

Hopes, my protocol is strange (only 2 weeks of BCP), so I don't think I will have AF before the stims. If my lining is still thin on my scan date, I'll just move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->